Omnikuken

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 22, 2018
how much longer until completion. I love this game, but I haven't played for a long time and I want to wait till it is completed before doing a new game.
100% Completed? That'll be a few years, mate.
A few years until the planned content is done. Then add another few for the remaining routes remakes. Then another few again for the rest (prom night/dating/whatever). See you back in ~4-5 years at best then Larry boi

fairyglen

Aug 14, 2017
just something that's on his site

Small 0.20.12 update (Pre-tech - Part 2)
This is NOT the "Tech Update", but a 2nd small update containing new scenes for various characters already existing in the game. So the new map and widescreen is not part of this small update, but will be in the upcoming Tech Update (see progress bar). We are still working on the Tech Update in parallel with these new batch of scenes.
If you are a Patron supporting us, you can access a unique private download link on our website by linking your Patreon account here (OLD SAVES COMPATIBLE):

If you are a not a Patron but want to play our latest patch, you will have to wait for our public links to be ready, roughly within 24 hours (OLD SAVES COMPATIBLE):
well hello OLD SAVE ARE NOT COMPATIBLE

Gerardo Nardo

Oct 14, 2017
Becca had a scene 4 months ago in the 1st batch .....

And speaking of scenes : unless there's a 3rd batch before/with the tech build, you blobs won't have anything lewd until R(h)onda comes out in 6+ months. Just hoping you whinelords can cope with that
I don't think the vipers will be able to hold tong that long...but I understand the frustration, like with any other great game, the longer you wait, the bigger the expectations for it.
This release is just a teaser.

kylemorre

May 29, 2018
how much longer until completion. I love this game, but I haven't played for a long time and I want to wait till it is completed before doing a new game.
This game will be in development until they can no longer make decent money from patreon. This game is a gold mine for the devs. They will make less money if they try to finish this game. Patreon as a funding system actually incentivises less work.

Look it's a good game and one of the best out there so I'm glad the dev has made money out of this but it's dev time is foking slow as a result.

That said, you may as well jump in now and start playing

Reactions: Unreal434 and zabal

jestertlw

Nov 23, 2019
Did anyone figure out how to get jenny`s new scene?
I haven't downloaded the update but if it is like all the other recent updates, it kind of tells you in the spoilers in the in-game changelog. If you have further questions - see my signature.

Last edited:

PhoenixRage23

May 24, 2020
Haven't been on here for awhile and noticed a new batch of whiners and haters. Nothing new there from the last time I was here. Yes the updates are a long time waiting because DC hand draws everything. I've watched his live stream quite a few times. Yes it can be frustrating not to see a characeter you really like not get an update for a long time. I personally have been waiting for Judith to get an update for over 2 years or more since I started playing this game. But you can't compare this game to other ones that use Daz models or other programs such as Koikatsu. Sure, those devs can pump out updates a lot faster and quicker. But most of those games which I have played for a few years have flat character development, terrible animations, and lackluster storylines. There are a dozen games that were ok that I have seen get abandoned within a year or less because the dev thought it would be popular right away. They were expecting lots of people to just start throwing money at those games. Shallow stories, characters with no develepmont and lackluster gameplay won't go anywhere.

Now that I said my two cents worth for the last few months I will happily go about playing ok games in anticipation of playing STS when Rhonda, Annie, and Judith get their updates. If the whiners on here are so unhappy about how long it takes, go and take the time to hand draw your own adult game and see how hard it is. Along with everything else that needs to be done to make a fantastic popular adult game.

sailboat

Apr 15, 2020
Hi all... simple question: downloaded the update, try to load my old saves and received migration message. All seem fine, but the Goal Tracker is empty. Is it normal?

kukukaia

Jan 11, 2018
I mean, back in the day I thougt this game would be fun like Stickman RPG 2, but with sexy ladies.
Last week I downloaded the game and for my surprise it was almost the same thing from my previous saves (from 2018) with some new silly scenes that nobody cares about.

Dorohedoroo

Sep 6, 2019
did they change the scenes viewer ? i remember playing the game and having the scenes viewer with several selections from each update, instead of the character portraits

Reactions: PePeTheCoCk
4.00 star(s) 358 Votes