srksrk 68

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Sep 17, 2018
Would be possible in the Naughty Tribute Mod having Crystal totally naked in sex scenes? Thanks:giggle:
Possible is everything and asking such questions in my mod does make more sense. But, no, not right now until the mod is final.

Brololol

Oct 19, 2017
Guess again.
guess again what? When I joined this site the game was already in development, was producing content updates monthly or sometimes even more than 1 update per month, with actual story progress and side story content. I even was supporting the dev on patreon still have the receipts. But what do they do for last 2 years? You wait for 4 month and get a 1-2 scene update time after time. In whole 2021 this game had like 2 updates total. If this is not a scam, I don't know what is...Oh yes ICSTOR and Sunsetriders7.

srksrk 68

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Sep 17, 2018
guess again what? When I joined this site the game was already in development, was producing content updates monthly or sometimes even more than 1 update per month, with actual story progress and side story content. I even was supporting the dev on patreon still have the receipts. But what do they do for last 2 years? You wait for 4 month and get a 1-2 scene update time after time. In whole 2021 this game had like 2 updates total. If this is not a scam, I don't know what is...Oh yes ICSTOR and Sunsetriders7.
https://f95zone.to/threads/summerti...ch-part-2-kompas-productions.276/post-6809031

• Angry
Reactions: 8InchesAndCounting

Omnikuken

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 22, 2018
Lies and fail math. Only "real" part is you having receipts for Patreon. And ICstor being a scammer

ladeverde

Jan 14, 2020
What's with the Grace easter egg? It's not setting up a threesome, so what? Is it setting up an eventual confrontation where Eve gives you her blessing to fuck her sister?

And does anyone know what "Including the restoration of an older, fan-favourite scene." is referring to?

Ravenger6660

Sep 14, 2017
Jesus!!
I swear I'm talking in plain English.

OK...Let me say it in a simpler way:

I read the changelog and I saw the post about the new scenes in the update but I specifically asked for new scenes in the cookie jar,what's the difference? Well there is a new variation for one of Maria's scene in this update but there is no new Thumbnail in the cookie jar for it but for Jenny's new scene View attachment 1465611 there is a new thumbnail View attachment 1465610 .
When I asked for the new scenes in the cookie jar,I meant how many of these View attachment 1465610 were added to the cookie jar and not what are the new scenes in the update.
Why I asked this? I encountered an error when I wanted to open the cookie jar and I wanted to try to fix it but I didn't know how many new scenes(new thumbnail) were added to it and I suspected that the problem was with the new scenes that were implemented with this update.

But it's not important,I used another PC and was able to fix it.
Go in attic and watch here play with herself.

McSlut

Aug 12, 2018
What's with the Grace easter egg? It's not setting up a threesome, so what? Is it setting up an eventual confrontation where Eve gives you her blessing to fuck her sister?

And does anyone know what "Including the restoration of an older, fan-favourite scene." is referring to?
wait there is a grace easter egg?

4.00 star(s) 358 Votes