• We will be performing maintenance to upgrade some of our forum tools. During this time, the site will remain online, but you may encounter some errors until the maintenance is complete. The report and search functions will be unavailable until the maintenance is complete.

Maintenance is expected to last up to 4 hours.

The maintenance window will start on Thursday, 2024/07/04, at: 1:00 PM GMT / 3:00 PM CEST / 9:00 AM EDT / 6:00 AM PDT / 12:00 AM AEDT

Thank you for your patience.

j4yj4m

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2017
Any updates ? The road map been stuck at 62% for a while now
Not much in terms of progress. DC hired another poser and we'll get a 3rd batch of scenes consisting of girls who currently don't have any (or very, very old ones). Next to that it seems like the flow and some parts of Ronda's story are already written... which sadly doesn't mean much if the current update just gets bigger and bigger.

Xantoser

Apr 28, 2020
Not much in terms of progress. DC hired another poser and we'll get a 3rd batch of scenes consisting of girls who currently don't have any (or very, very old ones). Next to that it seems like the flow and some parts of Ronda's story are already written... which sadly doesn't mean much if the current update just gets bigger and bigger.
I wonder, is there a possibility that Rhonda update will be released very soon after tech update. With this speed of progress there is a chance that DC will finish graphics for Rhonda update at the same time when coders finish their job with tech update. Also I imagine there will be not much work for coders in Rhonda update.

NoScope360

Jul 31, 2018
I waited, starting a new game, then realize my save slot is almost full and the update is not even close yet.. guess i have to delete them all and start a new game again..

j4yj4m

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2017
I wonder, is there a possibility that Rhonda update will be released very soon after tech update. With this speed of progress there is a chance that DC will finish graphics for Rhonda update at the same time when coders finish their job with tech update. Also I imagine there will be not much work for coders in Rhonda update.
I guess the time should be a little shorter compared to other updates, but it'll indeed depend on how much actual content DC manages to draw in the meantime.

This is actually why I'm against a 3rd batch of scenes. DC should simply draw six scenes for Ronda instead. By now he's adding so much content to the tech update which really could be added at some other point, like front yards for every new location, ~18 instead of 5 sex scenes, etc.

Reactions: Xantoser

MurkyTurtle

Jul 28, 2017
I guess the time should be a little shorter compared to other updates, but it'll indeed depend on how much actual content DC manages to draw in the meantime.

This is actually why I'm against a 3rd batch of scenes. DC should simply draw six scenes for Ronda instead. By now he's adding so much content to the tech update which really could be added at some other point, like front yards for every new location, ~18 instead of 5 sex scenes, etc.
I have no Earthly idea why he keeps adding front yards for every location. If the game requires it for an event or if there needs to be multiple points of egress that's fine, but there are quite a few that offer only one clickable location, have never had any characters on them, and generally just take up more game time and mouse wear. Like you said, they could really be added at a later date if ever.

j4yj4m

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2017
I have no Earthly idea why he keeps adding front yards for every location. If the game requires it for an event or if there needs to be multiple points of egress that's fine, but there are quite a few that offer only one clickable location, have never had any characters on them, and generally just take up more game time and mouse wear. Like you said, they could really be added at a later date if ever.
Well, the yards and the different day times add a lot of atmosphere to the game and I get that he wanted them for every building to be consistent once he actually started using them.

I mean, in this case it's actually different compared to prior updates. Usually the art is the limiting factor by far, but this time DC is adding more and more stuff to the update because the rest takes so long. That shouldn't have happened.

Late edit: Looks like they actually hired another poser next to the one last month. So there's probably hope for at least some progress sooner than later.

Last edited:

Omnikuken

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 22, 2018
you can speed up the work of the support only by stopping donating it. for him it is a cash cow. for such donations it would be possible to finish the game completely in a year. icstor would be jealous.
How does that make any sense ? Updates were pure trash when he started. Updates are still meh now. Him making 0$ or 80k a month doesn't change anything. Imagine he got shafted back to no income : 5 dudes get removed and you're stuck with DC doing everything alone like the pre 0.10 builds. You really believe that would improve the game ? And if by some voodoo magic assbackward way you reply "yes", please enlighten us how that reasoning makes more sense than what we get now. Or better yet, go find and play every version before ~0.10-0.11 and come back telling us how that was better. Expecting you deleting your account instead of coming back in utter shame

Jun 15, 2021
How does that make any sense ? Updates were pure trash when he started. Updates are still meh now. Him making 0$ or 80k a month doesn't change anything. Imagine he got shafted back to no income : 5 dudes get removed and you're stuck with DC doing everything alone like the pre 0.10 builds. You really believe that would improve the game ? And if by some voodoo magic assbackward way you reply "yes", please enlighten us how that reasoning makes more sense than what we get now. Or better yet, go find and play every version before ~0.10-0.11 and come back telling us how that was better. Expecting you deleting your account instead of coming back in utter shame
there are examples when in a year or two with the same, and even less budget, it turned out to make a full-fledged game. it's just that work has turned into a hobby for a person. that's all. I assure you that this year and in the first quarter of the next year there will be no updates.

Omnikuken

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 22, 2018
there are examples when in a year or two with the same, and even less budget, it turned out to make a full-fledged game. it's just that work has turned into a hobby for a person. that's all. I assure you that this year and in the first quarter of the next year there will be no updates.
Still not making much sense. This game was never work for DC, he quit his normal job before starting to make the game. People liked it and dumped $ on him.

Also GJ guessing the ~64% progress that took almost 9 months won't finish in the next 2 weeks/before year's end ......... We knew that back in August. Guess 1 dude having to recode the entire game+16:9 backgrounds+making sure every scene ever doesn't assplode onto itself takes time .......

Reactions: Oghmios1337
4.10 star(s) 357 Votes