tyknjinq

Apr 6, 2018
i'm sorry, but, is there any compressed android for v0.20.12 ?

i'm already look in search column, but there's not what i'm looking for.
some suggest ask thread (another thread with link), but i only see other people asking same thing without answer, and it's posted some month ago....

(sorry for my bad english)

edit : but if there are no compressed for android, its ok for me... maybe i wait for tech update

Gnarlywonder

Aug 19, 2021
Are there any console commands for Android to change relationship title... Or enable incest "landlady" is just annoying to read. Or maybe an unofficial version with download link floating around with incest already patched

Note: i dont own a computer so patching the apk is not an option.

Gnarlywonder

Aug 19, 2021
Also i know there is no fetish shaming. But come one the milking thing. Is just... Idk
Its just why..... Just why. Its like having a fetish for trees is so fringe. Kinda instant boner kill for me personally. ive never seen a cow and was like .... You know what i wish my gf was a cow so i could dress her up like one and milk her boob puss that is so got ill fap to it. Shrug but thats me. Honest if this game didn't have this id be dehydrated from fapping . I mean dried out like a mummy.

Gnarlywonder

Aug 19, 2021

some suggest ask thread (another thread with link), but i only see other people asking same thing without answer, and it's posted some month ago....

edit : but if there are no compressed for android, its ok for me... maybe i wait for tech update
Yeah i feel like this game could be compressed down to 400ish mbs cause its got 2dcg if it was 3d id understand

nilo_96

Nov 27, 2021
it doesn't. those streams of DC working on the game are all fake just like the moon landing and female orgasms. don't ask me how i know this i got insider sources.
Not a very good example (you would also cite God's mercy as an example) since the female orgasm is really a myth - everyone has heard about it, but no one has seen it live. ;)
Just like landing on the moon, you won't claim to have been to the moon?

• Wow
Reactions: McSlut

Dr. Mobius

Mar 22, 2020
Are there any console commands for Android to change relationship title... Or enable incest "landlady" is just annoying to read. Or maybe an unofficial version with download link floating around with incest already patched

Note: i dont own a computer so patching the apk is not an option.

srksrk 68

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Sep 17, 2018
Also i know there is no fetish shaming. But come one the milking thing. Is just... Idk
Its just why..... Just why. Its like having a fetish for trees is so fringe. Kinda instant boner kill for me personally. ive never seen a cow and was like .... You know what i wish my gf was a cow so i could dress her up like one and milk her boob puss that is so got ill fap to it. Shrug but thats me. Honest if this game didn't have this id be dehydrated from fapping . I mean dried out like a mummy.
Wow, just wondering what Omnikuken will have to say about this new kind of milking post :D

Omniel

Jun 28, 2017
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

View attachment 1533226

I've been doing some work on the Rhonda update content during streams (still doing Tech update work off-stream) such as adding/improving some of her outfits. We also added hair style changes which we can use during story progression. When she's training her hair will be up, etc.
I will be posting other Rhonda story characters which have also been updated with new wardrobes (Jackie, Earl and Zoey).
More to come!
-DC
edit: Yes, I know, her arms layer is missing - she didn't lose them in a freak accident. ಠ_ಠ
Not gonna lie but seeing these new hairstyles of Rhonda instead of only tied up one I am actually more excited about her update than before... :love: I can't wait for the update

jestertlw

Nov 23, 2019

Yeah i feel like this game could be compressed down to 400ish mbs cause its got 2dcg if it was 3d id understand
F95Zone has both Android request and compression request threads for people to make these asks for games found on this site. Before your request - make sure you do a search in this thread and in those request threads (using that handy-dandy search box in the upper right corner of every page of the site) to see if you are making a duplicate request.

Omnikuken

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 22, 2018
F95Zone has both Android request and compression request threads for people to make these asks for games found on this site. Before your request - make sure you do a search in this thread and in those request threads (using that handy-dandy search box in the upper right corner of every page of the site) to see if you are making a duplicate request.
So much to take into 1 post and you expect dudes to cope with all that ? Madlad at its best

Reactions: jestertlw

tyknjinq

Apr 6, 2018
yeah... just like some madlad who dont read when i write "... i'm already search on search column..."

edit : "thankyou"...

Skode

Mar 9, 2020
Doing a search bar for it didnt really help answer my confusion but what is the Tech update? Ive not played the game in forever and a day so trying to catch up on whats all being worked on before i decide to jump back in but unsure if i should wait for a tech update or not first. Id assume its a big overhaul of the game so perhaps would be best to but im undecided.

Omnikuken

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 22, 2018
Doing a search bar for it didnt really help answer my confusion but what is the Tech update? Ive not played the game in forever and a day so trying to catch up on whats all being worked on before i decide to jump back in but unsure if i should wait for a tech update or not first. Id assume its a big overhaul of the game so perhaps would be best to but im undecided.
Yes and no. Yes, you didn't search hard enough, yes the tech update is the complete re-coding of the entire game+switching it to 16:9, yes that was asked and answered a few dozen times in the last ~4 months

No, you don't need to wait, no your save won't work anyway, no the update isn't soon, no we didn't get the tech update yet, no reading the title says pre-tech aka before proper update

Reactions: jestertlw

Skode

Mar 9, 2020
Yes and no. Yes, you didn't search hard enough, yes the tech update is the complete re-coding of the entire game+switching it to 16:9, yes that was asked and answered a few dozen times in the last ~4 months

No, you don't need to wait, no your save won't work anyway, no the update isn't soon, no we didn't get the tech update yet, no reading the title says pre-tech aka before proper update
If my old save wont work anyway i think ill just sit this one out till it lands and start from Tech update onwards. Cheers for the response, albeit the sass and answers to questions i didnt even ask. Starting from scratch after all this time was probably always on the cards anyways.

Mofoga

Nov 23, 2018
Is there any way to unlock the eve futa scenes in the cookie jar?

and are for someone else many replays bugged when using the unlocker? Like many unexpected runtime errors

Last edited:
4.00 star(s) 359 Votes