• We will be performing maintenance to upgrade some of our forum tools. During this time, the site will remain online, but you may encounter some errors until the maintenance is complete. The report and search functions will be unavailable until the maintenance is complete.

Maintenance is expected to last up to 4 hours.

The maintenance window will start on Thursday, 2024/07/04, at: 1:00 PM GMT / 3:00 PM CEST / 9:00 AM EDT / 6:00 AM PDT / 12:00 AM AEDT

Thank you for your patience.

Omnikuken

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 22, 2018
F95Zone has both Android request and compression request threads for people to make these asks for games found on this site. Before your request - make sure you do a search in this thread and in those request threads (using that handy-dandy search box in the upper right corner of every page of the site) to see if you are making a duplicate request.
So much to take into 1 post and you expect dudes to cope with all that ? Madlad at its best

Reactions: jestertlw

tyknjinq

Apr 6, 2018
yeah... just like some madlad who dont read when i write "... i'm already search on search column..."

edit : "thankyou"...

Skode

Mar 9, 2020
Doing a search bar for it didnt really help answer my confusion but what is the Tech update? Ive not played the game in forever and a day so trying to catch up on whats all being worked on before i decide to jump back in but unsure if i should wait for a tech update or not first. Id assume its a big overhaul of the game so perhaps would be best to but im undecided.

Omnikuken

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 22, 2018
Doing a search bar for it didnt really help answer my confusion but what is the Tech update? Ive not played the game in forever and a day so trying to catch up on whats all being worked on before i decide to jump back in but unsure if i should wait for a tech update or not first. Id assume its a big overhaul of the game so perhaps would be best to but im undecided.
Yes and no. Yes, you didn't search hard enough, yes the tech update is the complete re-coding of the entire game+switching it to 16:9, yes that was asked and answered a few dozen times in the last ~4 months

No, you don't need to wait, no your save won't work anyway, no the update isn't soon, no we didn't get the tech update yet, no reading the title says pre-tech aka before proper update

Skode

Mar 9, 2020
Yes and no. Yes, you didn't search hard enough, yes the tech update is the complete re-coding of the entire game+switching it to 16:9, yes that was asked and answered a few dozen times in the last ~4 months

No, you don't need to wait, no your save won't work anyway, no the update isn't soon, no we didn't get the tech update yet, no reading the title says pre-tech aka before proper update
If my old save wont work anyway i think ill just sit this one out till it lands and start from Tech update onwards. Cheers for the response, albeit the sass and answers to questions i didnt even ask. Starting from scratch after all this time was probably always on the cards anyways.

Mofoga

Nov 23, 2018
Is there any way to unlock the eve futa scenes in the cookie jar?

and are for someone else many replays bugged when using the unlocker? Like many unexpected runtime errors

Last edited:

Omnikuken

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 22, 2018

and are for someone else many replays bugged when using the unlocker? Like many unexpected runtime errors
dickEve : replay her route with the option (since you should have saved when the game told you to)
unlocker : nope, it's been outdated for more than a year, it breaks the game and the mods don't care. You have to either/both restart your gameplay and delete everything then re-download the game. Then stay away from everything in the OP not the main game (maybe srk's mod if you can't live without modding the game)

honda civic69

May 31, 2021
THought about trying out this game and i have a question
Do i need to download the incest patch separately or is it already included in the mega link ?

Dragon59

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 24, 2020
Also i know there is no fetish shaming. But come one the milking thing. Is just... Idk
Its just why..... Just why. Its like having a fetish for trees is so fringe. Kinda instant boner kill for me personally. ive never seen a cow and was like .... You know what i wish my gf was a cow so i could dress her up like one and milk her boob puss that is so got ill fap to it. Shrug but thats me. Honest if this game didn't have this id be dehydrated from fapping . I mean dried out like a mummy.
I know a couple of women who have the hucow fantasy. One is trying to induce lactation even though she's never had a baby.

Futa? There's a trans character, but as far as I've seen no futa.

Gnarlywonder

Aug 19, 2021
I know a couple of women who have the hucow fantasy. One is trying to induce lactation even though she's never had a baby.

Yeah they need help.
Something that fringe is just weird
Like if i knew someone like that id probably just run away and not tell them where im going

4.10 star(s) 357 Votes