• We will be performing maintenance to upgrade some of our forum tools. During this time, the site will remain online, but you may encounter some errors until the maintenance is complete. The report and search functions will be unavailable until the maintenance is complete.

Maintenance is expected to last up to 4 hours.

The maintenance window will start on Thursday, 2024/07/04, at: 1:00 PM GMT / 3:00 PM CEST / 9:00 AM EDT / 6:00 AM PDT / 12:00 AM AEDT

Thank you for your patience.

mans23

Dec 26, 2017
Help, please, I haven't played this game for a long time.
1. I am starting a new game in version 0.20.12 with Russian translation. When I make the first save, the game switches to English. How to fix?
2. One more question about saving in the game. Do you need to play without a rollback to keep the game from breaking?

srksrk 68

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Sep 17, 2018
Help, please, I haven't played this game for a long time.
1. I am starting a new game in version 0.20.12 with Russian translation. When I make the first save, the game switches to English. How to fix?
2. One more question about saving in the game. Do you need to play without a rollback to keep the game from breaking?
1. Incest patch and translation do not work together.

2. Save only in MC's bedroom or the town map.

3. Never save in the middle of a running quest or dialog.

Reactions: mans23

gam2000

Apr 12, 2021
1. Incest patch and translation do not work together.
2. Save only in MC's bedroom or the town map.
3. Never save in the middle of a running quest or dialog.
I don't care about #1, but #2&3 are good to know, but I have violated that rule ever since the beginning without knowingly had a problem. I will be more careful in the future.

Omnikuken

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 22, 2018
I don't care about #1, but #2&3 are good to know, but I have violated that rule ever since the beginning without knowingly had a problem. I will be more careful in the future.
Welcome to the club of "lucky dudes who have the only working version", where no bugs are encountered (though not saving in the 2 stated places is playing with a lit match on the Hindenberg, it's in the release notes). There's like 2 of us in the thread so far ..... Pure luck ? Bugs aren't that spread unlike what people around here claim ? Not fail modding actually doesn't break the game ? Such questions to be answered

Omnikuken

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 22, 2018
where is Diane’s house ?? :confused:
Option 1 : it shows it to you when you unlock it on day 1
Option 2 : it gets nuked during her route, she builds a barn at the same spot
Option 3 : it's still there in late game

jestertlw

Nov 23, 2019
FYI, the progress bar has moved 4% in the last 2 months.
Yall are getting played lmao
How? Very few people on a "pirate" site pay anything for any game. When there is an update, a copy is linked here, we download.

The only thing getting played here is a free game.

Who says any1 around here pays DC or cares about the tracker ? You played yourself into being a milker, GJ
I should have scrolled 2 lines before I wrote my reply. Oh well, they got two replies for the price of one.

Robin_Scales

Feb 21, 2018
How? Very few people on a "pirate" site pay anything for any game. When there is an update, a copy is linked here, we download.

The only thing getting played here is a free game.
I thought the implication of those paying money for this being the ones getting played was pretty obvious, but evidently shit like that has to be spelled out for people like you

jestertlw

Nov 23, 2019
I thought the implication of those paying money for this being the ones getting played was pretty obvious, but evidently shit like that has to be spelled out for people like you
Rigghhht. All those people who are paying to download a game for free from this "pirate" site are getting played. Got it.

Reactions: Omniel

Vanderdanden

Jan 28, 2018
FYI, the progress bar has moved 4% in the last 2 months.
Yall are getting played lmao
Yes, there is a danger. The main developers left the team, the last update is what they managed to do before leaving. Now it all depends on the "new team", if it exists at all. Therefore, such progress.

zenosferapti

Dec 1, 2021
Thanks KompasProduction for this pleasant game.
Even if i'm not a great fan about Adult games (The only adult game i played before SummerTimeSaga was Katawa Shojo), many things were very entertaining especially several relationships like Roxxy's or Jenny's.
I discovered the game 4 days ago and i have already finished it because i didn't see the time flew this quickly (the real reason is because i have a sad life and empty week end :) ).
This game even make me feel sad to not be born as an American random guy who seduces rednecks girls during college or highschool in a little town of Texas.
I even think to launch a second run just to do Roxxy's route again .
If someone want to talk about this game with me, it would be my pleasure.

PS : Sorry for my poor english and some words recurrence

Reactions: srksrk 68

Valila

Jul 29, 2017
Option 1 : it shows it to you when you unlock it on day 1
Option 2 : it gets nuked during her route, she builds a barn at the same spot
Option 3 : it's still there in late game
Does it possible to keep Diane's house in late game?

j4yj4m

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2017
Yes, there is a danger. The main developers left the team, the last update is what they managed to do before leaving. Now it all depends on the "new team", if it exists at all. Therefore, such progress.
Are you ok? Nobody left the team recently. Quite on the contrary, DC actually hired another poser a few weeks ago ... a bit too late, but I guess it's better than nothing.

Does it possible to keep Diane's house in late game?
No, at the moment it isn't - unless you don't play her story. It may be possible some time in the future.

Reactions: Valila

Gnarlywonder

Aug 19, 2021
I know there is a change log but ill ask was there substantial content added to the game i played the game back in June. I think it was before the pre tech update. Im just unsure if i should re download or if i should wait till the next update

j4yj4m

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2017
I know there is a change log but ill ask was there substantial content added to the game i played the game back in June. I think it was before the pre tech update. Im just unsure if i should re download or if i should wait till the next update
The pre-tech updates added nothing but additional scenes for existing characters/branches. So it's probably better to wait.

Omnikuken

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 22, 2018
You got 2*6 lewd scenes since then. And the next update will be 99% code and "secret stuff" we don't know about

4.10 star(s) 357 Votes