Angora Kitty

Sep 20, 2018
I wonder if we'll ever be able to do something with Mias teddybear. It was kind of teased but never got an update for it
Hmm, there is a hole in the tedibear. Maybe ist the result of the humping all the years, but maybe she made it for hide some small and imporant thing...?
I will wait for the 'secrets-add' ;-) Maybe there will be a little more. *u*

Reactions: knechtknecht

LS135

Mar 19, 2018
If it follows the patterns of all the other updates It might, because in previous updates once the art was done everything else moved quite fast, and cookie said he finished the art last week, so i was hopefull we would get the tech update by either Christmas or New year and the Rhonda update by the end of march and jeep going with a update every three months, which is a reasanoble pace.

Viressa

May 24, 2018
If it follows the patterns of all the other updates It might, because in previous updates once the art was done everything else moved quite fast, and cookie said he finished the art last week, so i was hopefull we would get the tech update by either Christmas or New year and the Rhonda update by the end of march and jeep going with a update every three months, which is a reasanoble pace.
You always, always, always give the estimate of how long something is going to take as twice as long as what you actually think it's going to be. New Year's is just too optimistic, I would not be surprised if tech update didn't happen until March at the earliest.

Omnikuken

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 22, 2018
It took them 8 months for 60% and you expect them to do 40% within 1 month ? When the entire build is re-coding the game from the ground up and that the code part is the farthest back in % done ? Dreaming is good and all, but this is pretty wild/delusional. Like the dude above said, expect the tech update at best in Q1 2022, anything before that is pure pipe-dreaming

And no update in recent years took 3 months. The 6 scenes lewd batches took that much and they weren't even real updates

Reactions: GucciGang69

MurkyTurtle

Jul 28, 2017
That hasn't really held true since the Roxxy update. Every update since then has added increased levels of complexity (pregnancies, the rig system, code reworks, etc.) and the time it takes for posing and coding has gone up significantly. The current problem is that the job for the tech update looks like this:

1638326112045.png

They have to rework the entire teetering tower of barely functional Jenga blocks that is Summertime Saga's code base, as well as re-posing basically the entire game. The few glimpses they've given us about the process haven't given me much hope that they'll be done any time soon. I'm guessing this wasn't the original plan, but when they sat down to look at upgrading assets to widescreen they discovered how much of a mess there was.

Omnikuken

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 22, 2018
That hasn't really held true since the Roxxy update. Every update since then has added increased levels of complexity (pregnancies, the rig system, code reworks, etc.) and the time it takes for posing and coding has gone up significantly. The current problem is that the job for the tech update looks like this:

View attachment 1525949

They have to rework the entire teetering tower of barely functional Jenga blocks that is Summertime Saga's code base, as well as re-posing basically the entire game. The few glimpses they've given us about the process haven't given me much hope that they'll be done any time soon. I'm guessing this wasn't the original plan, but when they sat down to look at upgrading assets to widescreen they discovered how much of a mess there was.
Accurate depiction but there's only 1 dude doing the coding on the dev team, so remove 5 Spongebobs and it'll be better

Whiterichie93

Dec 11, 2019
The last time I played the game was when the weight lifting mini game, and to that effect the push up mini game, worked on Linux. Haven't returned since. Has it been fixed?

jestertlw

Nov 23, 2019
The last time I played the game was when the weight lifting mini game, and to that effect the push up mini game, worked on Linux. Haven't returned since. Has it been fixed?
The short answer is - probably.

The long answer is - yes, because it sounds like you are saying it has been awhile. Seems like an odd question to ask when you could take a minute to look at the changelog and determine that for yourself. There's a lot of entries about mini games.

Whiterichie93

Dec 11, 2019

The long answer is - yes, because it sounds like you are saying it has been awhile. Seems like an odd question to ask when you could take a minute to look at the changelog and determine that for yourself. There's a lot of entries about mini games.
To be fair I was half lying. When I was supporting the game through patreon I would come across this bug three updates in a row and leave very clear bug reports. And there was only one other person who also tried asking. It was marked as a known but unaddressed problem. And when it became an issue for a mac user, they were scolded for not listing their OS because it was (I'm paraphrasing) a issue for linux users and we can't account for their different setups if they don't post their info. But I did. Every update. Occasionally I would come along since then. Download it here and try to play through from start to finish. Nothing changed. I gave up.

gjjllak

Jun 2, 2020
Does anyone know if it's possible to have a place for Josephine to stay?
Also curious about this: when Josephine says wants someplace else to stay, with her father threatening to kick her out but instead just forcing her to keep working, a message box pops up, but with no choices. Is one supposed to be there?
When talking to josephine she says her dad is going to kick her out the house and she needs a place to stay. She asks MC if he has anywhere she could stay but i only get the option "Not Really" am i doing something wrong or is that the only option?

Omnikuken

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 22, 2018

Bold claim assuming any1 in here is able to do that
Nope and nothing will happen to her. Bonus points for quoting a 1+ year old post and skip the ~5 builds we got in-between

• Haha
Reactions: jestertlw

Viressa

May 24, 2018
This is likely a placeholder for later when it's planned for you to be able to fill up the beach house with your waifus. For now, though, no, you can't invite her to live there with you. Nothing happens to her though (in the current build at least) so don't worry about it.

Bajumon

Apr 14, 2018
Will work the Save Game when i Started yet to newer Versions? Its annoying to start every update a new game :_D

the_observant

Jul 18, 2020
When it comes to 'benefits', some of the routes are much better than the others...

Take for example Roxxy route VS Mia and Helen route...

Finishing Roxxy route means getting not only Roxxy but also her mom and her two friends. Definitely one of the best route out there...

While on the other hand, it really sucks having to choose between Helen and Mia after spending so much time and money...

Tamy and June route is also no better than Helen and Mia route...

Eve route is not bad since MC can still bang Grace and Odette...

Omnikuken

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 22, 2018
When it comes to 'benefits', some of the routes are much better than the others...

Take for example Roxxy route VS Mia and Helen route...

Finishing Roxxy route means getting not only Roxxy but also her mom and her two friends. Definitely one of the best route out there...

While on the other hand, it really sucks having to choose between Helen and Mia after spending so much time and money...

Tamy and June route is also no better than Helen and Mia route...

Eve route is not bad since MC can still bang Grace and Odette...
You don't choose anything in Roxxy's and Eve's route (dickEve notwithstanding), it's not the same. And both Mia's and Tammy/June's route-split will get either dumped or heavily remade when they win a poll for their remake. As is the case with everything not having a remake yet : crying about it now does nothing when all you gotta do is save and choose both (for the lewds) or wait a few years till they get their poll.

• Angry
Reactions: the_observant
4.00 star(s) 359 Votes