McSlut

Aug 12, 2018
Is it possible that in a future update there will be a route for Grace?
DC said he only plans to add a couple more scenes "someday"
never say never though, if we keep begging for it and grace's popularity rises enough maybe that'll persuade DC to give grace a small story update or at least make a poll about which side character deserves to get elevated to be one of the main girls

the current state definitely isn't ideal with her having regrets everytime you bang her

twichman

Dec 4, 2018
DC said he only plans to add a couple more scenes "someday"
never say never though, if we keep begging for it and grace's popularity rises enough maybe that'll persuade DC to give grace a small story update or at least make a poll about which side character deserves to get elevated to be one of the main girls

the current state definitely isn't ideal with her having regrets everytime you bang her
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

I wonder if everyone sees it all day today, or is it just me?:

Screenshot 2021-11-29 at 18-45-07 F95Zone Maintenance.png

Viressa

May 24, 2018
You know, the real fantasy of this game isn't being some dork who somehow is irresistable to every woman they meet and gets to have a harem despite your hideous bowl cut. Nor is it that you can impregnate as many of these girls as you like and all the babies get shunted off to a free daycare service where you never have to worry about their actual care. It's living in a world where you can deliver pizzas for like a month and then be able to afford a beach house and a fancy sports car.

EvilDave86

Dec 5, 2017
Since the "pregnancy feature" didnt make the top 3 i wonder if it will still be part of the upcoming updates (ronda, annie and judy) or it will be cut to be added on a future "pregnancy feature update" :unsure:
To me it's kinda concerning because the pregnancy was a big part of what made me a supporter of Summertime Saga if that suddenly gets back burner status then I'll most likely back burner my support and I doubt I'd be the only one with that feeling. Yes I get it not everyone likes it based on polling but let's be honest where has thus game ever been heavily focused on story telling it's there but it's low key. I prefer the game as a bang fest now pregnancy with monetary consequence should be implemented, but that's just my opinion.

j4yj4m

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2017
Since the "pregnancy feature" didnt make the top 3 i wonder if it will still be part of the upcoming updates (ronda, annie and judy) or it will be cut to be added on a future "pregnancy feature update" :unsure:
To me it's kinda concerning because the pregnancy was a big part of what made me a supporter of Summertime Saga...
You won't have to worry. The pregnancies will certainly come as planned. The poll results as they are may have an impact on certain details but not on the bigger picuture. How early will patreons have the chance to vote for the dating system again? How many anal/pregnant sex scenes will there be for now? Will there be a be more or fewer minigames in the future, etc.

the_observant

Jul 18, 2020
The updated Incest Patch from the 1st page (patch v0.20.12.rar) has been renamed to stream.rar by cloudflare and the content has been deleted...

Could someone upload the above incest patch to other website? Thanks in advance !

Omnikuken

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 22, 2018
To me it's kinda concerning because the pregnancy was a big part of what made me a supporter of Summertime Saga if that suddenly gets back burner status then I'll most likely back burner my support and I doubt I'd be the only one with that feeling. Yes I get it not everyone likes it based on polling but let's be honest where has thus game ever been heavily focused on story telling it's there but it's low key. I prefer the game as a bang fest now pregnancy with monetary consequence should be implemented, but that's just my opinion.
Every planned route includes preg. Every not-yet-polled option will have preg. Every girl in town MC can dick will get preg once her route is done. Preg was/is/will always be part of the fetish list. This last poll changes nothing. And like j4y said, nobody voted for mini-games, doesn't mean we'll never see 1 ever again. It's just a topics poll so DC can see what people want more of in fufture builds (aka more lewds and less time wasting in mini-games that do nothing)

BadTime69

Sep 1, 2017
God I hope so. It's one of my favorite features.

twichman

Dec 4, 2018
Reactions: the_observant

Gamesman01

Apr 27, 2018
I was very disappointed when I couldn't get the "Roommate" I always renamed Bitch pregnant. Her anger at being pregnant almost made up for her self-centered bitchiness. Hope he reintegrates that feature soon otherwise what's the point in her anger at cumming inside.

Omnikuken

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 22, 2018
I was very disappointed when I couldn't get the "Roommate" I always renamed Bitch pregnant. Her anger at being pregnant almost made up for her self-centered bitchiness. Hope he reintegrates that feature soon otherwise what's the point in her anger at cumming inside.
You can get her preg since her remake years ago. You even got a preg scene in the lewd batches this year. Dunno what you're on about

Omnikuken

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 22, 2018
they think they give us an update this year
You mean the 3 we already got or the 0% chance to have the tech build done within a month ? Since your post isn't even a question, it's hard to tell. Bonus points for pure Engrish too

Angora Kitty

Sep 20, 2018
Id like to learn more about Vees hidden fantasies; about what she does in Pinks backrooms and why she urgently whants to be get milked as a 'cow' in aunt Dianes shed? :p

twichman

Dec 4, 2018
You know, the real fantasy of this game isn't being some dork who somehow is irresistable to every woman they meet and gets to have a harem despite your hideous bowl cut. Nor is it that you can impregnate as many of these girls as you like and all the babies get shunted off to a free daycare service where you never have to worry about their actual care. It's living in a world where you can deliver pizzas for like a month and then be able to afford a beach house and a fancy sports car.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

4.00 star(s) 359 Votes