Viressa

May 24, 2018
Debbie, Diane and Mrs. Johnson do suffer because by now there are so many alternatives present, like Maria, Tina, Consuela, Melonia, Crystal, etc. with quite a few more to come (like Mrs. Smith, Lucy or Jackie for example). Thus they have to share the attention, which wasn't really the case at the start.

Last but not least one has to consider that the reworks were never that popular. As mentioned in the posts before, Debbie's update will certainly be painful, given that most of the time will spent on reworking content that's already known. So we'll wait months and months and in the the end it'll still feel like there's very little new content. I'd say that's another reason why people didn't vote for her story in these more recent story polls.
To be honest, if you leave out the incest angle Debbie is honestly the least appealing of the many MILF options this game has. Whatever appeals to you most about hot older women, there's another character here that does it better than Debbie does. Tina and Maria have bigger boobas. Consuela has a bigger booty. Mrs. Smith has the femdom angle covered, and Roz has the GILF appeal if you're into that. Nuturing, spoiling mommy type? Annie's mom, whose name I can never remember, and also Mrs. Johnson to a degree. Debbie's just sort of a... bland, nothing character. Her siscest scenes with Diane are hot, I guess. And a rework won't really fix any of these issues without redesign and/or significant rewriting of her earlier content. Which would be... controversial at best.

rivers77

Jul 16, 2017
I mean scene-wise, she already got 12+"3some", more than many finished girls and 2nd only to Jenny, on a non-remade route. Dev-time wise, she 99% doesn't need much more aside the preg stuff and new art. Her story is/was retconned to tie up the main route, you get the lewds through that. Debbie alone doesn't add much and the poll option doesn't look like she'll get much more development
There is a great deal I agree with in your post here. I feel like Jenny scenes are all Jenny scenes. I think they should have shown more of Debbie's body in the Diane/Debbie scene as to make it more hers. The lesbian thing isn't my jam but if you're going to do it...

I was also disappointed that she was purposely left off the second batch of scenes and I'm sure that has to do with her art not being up to date. Had DC bitten the bullet then she could have been on that vote just like Jenny was (I mean neither really needs new scenes, but if you're going to put one on...)

I also think that DC should have just bit the bullet and did Debbie's rework (art) at the same time as Jenny/Diane, because I knew no one wants to vote for the same story with just new art. I get people want new content. As you point out, it will be 3+ years before her art gets updated and I had already figured that out for myself. I really like the guys over there. They are down to earth and very responsive, but I didn't want to keep being a patron for that long of a wait and I REALLY hated the Eve update. Always get lots of hate for it, but it just wasn't for me.

Also I'm not knocking you saying that stuff. Peeps do ask the same questions over and over again and make ugly milker comments which are pointless. And obviously I love to talk about this game as it's my favorite so I always enjoy a great conversation.

rivers77

Jul 16, 2017
To be honest, if you leave out the incest angle Debbie is honestly the least appealing of the many MILF options this game has. Whatever appeals to you most about hot older women, there's another character here that does it better than Debbie does. Tina and Maria have bigger boobas. Consuela has a bigger booty. Mrs. Smith has the femdom angle covered, and Roz has the GILF appeal if you're into that. Nuturing, spoiling mommy type? Annie's mom, whose name I can never remember, and also Mrs. Johnson to a degree. Debbie's just sort of a... bland, nothing character. Her siscest scenes with Diane are hot, I guess. And a rework won't really fix any of these issues without redesign and/or significant rewriting of her earlier content. Which would be... controversial at best.
Man I disagree with a great deal of this post. Debbie is far and away my favorite character and she still comes across like the MCs mom even if it isn't official. I prefer the incest in the game and I really hope they add it back in when the game is complete and they can tell patreon to F off.

Debbie to me comes off as a loving caring responsible mother and I dig that alot. Her new art work makes her the hottest character in the game to me. I used to think it was Helen (strictly talking hotness and no personality). So if you understand that you can see why I didn't like the Eve update. I much much much prefer Grace to Eve and I hate that I can't choose her over Eve. Not only can I not really have her, but I have to give her over to the goth chick. Ugh

I can maybe see your view with Lucy but I think that may play out differently than you think. She is also one of my faves. Debbie, Diane, Lily, Melonia, Lucy, Helen and Grace. Guess more milf types are just my thing.

Last edited:
Reactions: GucciGang69

rivers77

Jul 16, 2017
Debbie, Diane and Mrs. Johnson do suffer because by now there are so many alternatives present, like Maria, Tina, Consuela, Melonia, Crystal, etc. with quite a few more to come (like Mrs. Smith, Lucy or Jackie for example). Thus they have to share the attention, which wasn't really the case at the start.

Last but not least one has to consider that the reworks were never that popular. As mentioned in the posts before, Debbie's update will certainly be painful, given that most of the time will spent on reworking content that's already known. So we'll wait months and months and in the the end it'll still feel like there's very little new content. I'd say that's another reason why people didn't vote for her story in these more recent story polls.
Always enjoy your takes mang. They're insightful and well thought out. The reworks were very unpopular. I remember being in the discord channel at the time and it was the vibe there and here. DC decided to do 2 of the 3 and then left the last one hanging which was a mistake IMO. The art changes as they stand are jarring to watch when playing, especially for such a prominent character. Should have just knocked it all out. Now I think it won't get done until the very end which is sad but it's a democracy. You win some you lose some.

j4yj4m

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2017
To be honest, if you leave out the incest angle Debbie is honestly the least appealing of the many MILF options this game has. Whatever appeals to you most about hot older women, there's another character here that does it better than Debbie does. Debbie's just sort of a... bland, nothing character. Her siscest scenes with Diane are hot, I guess.
The lesbian/bisexual content is indeed rather unique and her "your-average-caring-mom-character" matches the incest very well. I'm pretty sure that her story will be improved a bit, given that the content she's got now was still written by DC himself early on and it has not as much depth as some of the never characters. To me she's fine as a character as she is, she just lacks a bit of content so players can get involved a bit more.

Always enjoy your takes mang. They're insightful and well thought out. The reworks were very unpopular. I remember being in the discord channel at the time and it was the vibe there and here. DC decided to do 2 of the 3 and then left the last one hanging which was a mistake IMO. The art changes as they stand are jarring to watch when playing, especially for such a prominent character. Should have just knocked it all out. Now I think it won't get done until the very end which is sad but it's a democracy. You win some you lose some.
Thanks and yes, DC really should have considered these missing reworks a bit earlier, though I'd slightly disagree about the timing. Back then, after Jenny, there really was no desire for any additional reworks and I guess even DC himself was fed up, but he should have added a "reworks only" poll or even Debbie's update without poll somewhere in between the coming updates. Now we'll likely have the situation where we'll get 2 or 3 consecutive reworks again sooner or later, which I don't think is the best idea.

Last edited:
Reactions: Ranma

Bobby davis

Nov 3, 2017
Man I disagree with a great deal of this post. Debbie is far and away my favorite character and she still comes across like the MCs mom even if it isn't official. I prefer the incest in the game and I really hope they add it back in when the game is complete and they can tell patreon to F off.

Debbie to me comes off as a loving caring responsible mother and I dig that alot. Her new art work makes her the hottest character in the game to me. I used to think it was Helen (strictly talking hotness and no personality). So if you understand that you can see why I didn't like the Eve update. I much much much prefer Grace to Eve and I hate that I can't choose her over Eve. Not only can I not really have her, but I have to give her over to the goth chick. Ugh

I can maybe see your view with Lucy but I think that may play out differently than you think. She is also one of my faves. Debbie, Diane, Lily, Melonia, Lucy, Helen and Grace. Guess more milf types are just my thing.
I agree with this completely. Debbie is by far my favorite woman in this game and I miss the incest angle. I am really only into it because of her and Consuela.

Reactions: rivers77

GucciGang69

Dec 22, 2019

same bro, and look at that milf body type, make droll more than others. There should be more scene involving diane and debbie, more threesome scene, lesbian scene, them wearing more bikini and lingerie outfit.

Reactions: hooter

GucciGang69

Dec 22, 2019
That's likely because SS isn't one of these "incest games" where the main objetive/only real objetive is to fuck MC's whole family, including maybe a few secondary characters, but just a game with many characters and objectives which happens to have some incest in it.

Then again, by now there's probably a number of players who don't even know that Debbie is supposed to be MC's mother.
To be honest i dont really pay attention to incest theme, i just like debbie body the most. If she is not mc mother or even related i have no problem. Debbie and diane body is the best in the game.

Omnikuken

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 22, 2018
You might wanna try to edit your stuff into 1 post, unless you don't mind the mods coming around and deleting your junk

srksrk 68

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Sep 17, 2018
I agree to the fact that Debbie changing between old and new art even in the middle of one scene is very disturbing. Considering the fact that all assets are already there, they really s should spend the day or two it takes to put them in place correctly. Would already help so much.

Bob69

Uploading the World
Uploader
Donor
Compressor
Mar 2, 2019

backgrounds.jpg

Here's the last backgrounds I will be adding to the Tech Update, which includes some of the new locations, some existing locations that had missing entrances and the Consumr shop rework!
More art will be added to the Tech Update, as well as lewd scenes but those will be done off-stream (no spoilers!).
During the upcoming daily streams I will be focusing more on character art, leading into the Rhonda story update.
-DC

Angora Kitty

Sep 20, 2018
Hey guys, on Lius sofa I found a trading card of Denis Rodman. I tried to ask people I know they are interest in basketball. No reaction. So I googled, but there was more Denis Rodman, than this. Im a little bit puzzled, how the card works in the game? Anybody can help me? Thankx

Omnikuken

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 22, 2018
Hey guys, on Lius sofa I found a trading card of Denis Rodman. I tried to ask people I know they are interest in basketball. No reaction. So I googled, but there was more Denis Rodman, than this. Im a little bit puzzled, how the card works in the game? Anybody can help me? Thankx
As is the case with 99%+ of the game : it's there for the lulz and does absolutely nothing. Aside that Denis and Kim really like each other IRL
1638148301877.png

Reactions: Angora Kitty
4.00 star(s) 358 Votes