McSlut

Aug 12, 2018
nestly, the poll is about nothing, since it is completely unclear what the consequences will be with this or that winner.
wanted to say the exact same thing. the poll is really vague and feels a little pointless. people want new stories with new girls, more h-scenes and more story stuff for already existing girls. no shit. you didn't have to make a poll to find out. on top of that the content for the next couple years has been voted for already -> rhonda, annie and then judith.

he promised to spend 3-4 months on a technical update, and now we will be very lucky if he releases it by May next year
this one hurt because i think it could be true. dc has never miscalculated the time needed for an update this bad. i think if people knew how long the tech update would have taken they would have never voted for it back then. i know he says the tech update will also change some under the hood stuff but looking back i would have rather kept playing the game in the old 4:3 format if that meant we would have had a huge rhonda and annie update by now instead.

Jun 23, 2020
View attachment 1518194

Honestly, the poll is about nothing, since it is completely unclear what the consequences will be with this or that winner. If the girls were chosen for the third part of the updates with h-scenes, then everything would be clear. And so, well, will the patrons choose some option and what will change? Will the developer vow to take their opinion into account when developing new updates? We all know how DC keeps his word - he promised to spend 3-4 months on a technical update, and now we will be very lucky if he releases it by May next year.
It looks like the developer is trying to keep the hype around his game and arrange such empty, non-binding voting.
[/QUOT

I get what you're saying but damn too few people voting on anal :cautious:
Won't be satisfied until all the asses in game have been plugged, Annie, Jenny and Roxxy especially

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: Ranma

Omnikuken

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 22, 2018
i meant same girl new scenes at new locations, like the aunt at the mall, or the sister at the beach, or the principal on the road
Smith won't have anything until her route is done with Annie in ~2 years
I get what you're saying but damn too few people voting on anal :cautious:
Won't be satisfied until all the asses in game have been plugged, Annie, Jenny and Roxxy especially
See above. Outside of poll that won't come out soon, Jenny will not get new scenes. Roxxy needs her preg-remake (which probably won't focus on anal)
Also found it strange we didn't get more questions like this
There's not gonna be much (if any) 3some involving 2 dudes. Tony+MC was voted for and really pushed hard from the devs, Erik+MC is not loved by any1 and will probably get shafted out of the game when Erik's get remade. This isn't a sharing game, it's MC gets all the girls and it won't change any time soon

Reactions: Omniel

Omnikuken

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 22, 2018
Looks like Rhonda's firm belly stayed as it was. Most importantly it seems like she'll get a new casual hairstyle for when she's not doing sports. Not the best qualitly images but I guess it's better than nothing.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Can't see much changes aside the weird new red-ish skin color. And the afro

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Bob69

j4yj4m

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2017
Can't see much changes aside the weird new red-ish skin color. And the afro
I don't think the color actually changed, it's probably an issue with the picture.

Then again, the first pic in that post isn't her ingame art but an already improved version DC created some months ago. Her current art would indeed be this:

hF1xoxO.png

McSlut

Aug 12, 2018
i'm assuming the new rhonda hair is still work in progress because while i really like it it still feels like somethings missing. like it's missing a couple details or something. her body is as tight as ever though.

Last edited:

KnolleJupp

Mar 24, 2020
Is there a principal route now?
No.
The next Update will be the "Tech Update".
Then the "Rhonda Update". (Rhonda, lifeguard Cassie and the swim team).
And after these two comes the "Annie Update". That will include principal Smith (Underground Cult).
So maybe in one year... :p

Last edited:

Omnikuken

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 22, 2018
I fully support your opinion - Tony is a great guy, but clearly not the best candidate for a threesome, Eric will generally haunt me in nightmares for several months if I see him naked :D (i hope that you are right and his scene will be removed in the future). In theory, i would probably agree to a threesome scene (MMF), but the partner should not be repulsive, but something like the MC.
Going back to the Tony poll : the scene finished 6th of 6, tied with a girl who's barely in the game and only got made cause dev bias. Seems pretty obvious people don't want 3somes (or Tony didn't look enough like Mario to skew the poll).

Aside Erik, there's not much dudes around to do 3somes > Tony got in with his wife, Capt Terry won't share, Kevin isn't into that kind of lewd, Harold got shot (maybe), Jenny's ex is a douche, Somrak is way too creepy, Roxxy's yokel cousin is a bit wonky, the males at school don't count and the rest of town forgot their schlongs in previous games ......

Omnikuken

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 22, 2018
In my opinion it doesn't feel right that the mother of the MC doesn't have her art reworked for so long
Aside no1 voted for her in over a year of polls and DC already has 4 routes to do before her ..... While also having some new art for the main route for over a year (not lewds but still)

j4yj4m

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2017
Oh my god! Is he remaking the next character art again?
Truly his motto: "movement is everything, the end result is nothing".
Well, that was pretty much clear from the start. Her art as it is, especially her body, is rather sloppy if you consider that she's supposed to be sporty. Given that she's only got a few sprites and poses which can be replaced very easily, it's either now before her update or never again.

After all it's not like it's a massive change, her face stays 100% the same.

In the most extreme case, the T-version of Eve can help us out. :D
Hmmm... and that would be interesting, :unsure: but DC has too soft balls to do this.
I think Sploosh pretty much wants that scene happening with Odette and it's almost certainly on their list. Otherwise he wouldn't have written such a clear hint into the game. Then again, nobody knows when that's supposed to happen, given that it would be a ton of work to create that scene for both trans and female version, which is likely the reason why they haven't done it until now.

After the completion of the technical update, the dev will postpone the release of the Rhonda update and begin a new update to transfer the entire game to 4K format. :)
It may be a joke, but DC does indeed create his assets in 4k resolution, so technically it would be possible without redrawing anything.

Last edited:
Reactions: nilo_96

bobsonbob

Oct 31, 2019
Has mia recieved any additional sex scenes or any content? I haven't checked out the game in a while but all I really wanted is a scene where you can see her face/upperbody during sex. Like a standard missionary or a cowgirl or something.

Omnikuken

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 22, 2018
Has mia recieved any additional sex scenes or any content? I haven't checked out the game in a while but all I really wanted is a scene where you can see her face/upperbody during sex. Like a standard missionary or a cowgirl or something.
Nope and she won't get anything for at least 4 builds, a few polls and 3+ years. You can come back and ask again in early 2024

4.00 star(s) 358 Votes