WhiteRequiem

Jun 7, 2017
Has mia recieved any additional sex scenes or any content? I haven't checked out the game in a while but all I really wanted is a scene where you can see her face/upperbody during sex. Like a standard missionary or a cowgirl or something.
No, I guess Mia was forgotten.

Viressa

May 24, 2018
I'm surprised Debbie is so unpopular: Usually in these incest simulators the mom is the only one the fans care about at all, to the point that devs often have to exclude them from polls just so other girls will get any votes at all.

jestertlw

Nov 23, 2019
It's almost like it would be beneficial to have one thread where those who want to request compressed files, can do so. It could be named something like Game Compression Requests, or even Game Compression Requests 2.0 if the first one was no longer active. On top of that, it might be helpful for those who post compressed file locations to also include a link to that thread in their signature so that people would not have a problem finding the thread. Then people who have been here more than, say, four years would know where to go when they want to request a new compressed file if a previous one was removed from a hosting service.

Last edited:

twichman

Dec 4, 2018
I'm surprised Debbie is so unpopular: Usually in these incest simulators the mom is the only one the fans care about at all, to the point that devs often have to exclude them from polls just so other girls will get any votes at all.
I adore Debbie, as do many fans of this game. Unfortunately, DC considers her path to be completely finished and is not going to return to it. Although I would, for example, add a BDSM route for Debbie and Diane.

Reactions: Wide Boy and Ranma

Omnikuken

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 22, 2018
I adore Debbie, as do many fans of this game. Unfortunately, DC considers her path to be completely finished and is not going to return to it. Although I would, for example, add a BDSM route for Debbie and Diane.
Aside Debbie and Diane, everything else you wrote is wrong. DC doesn't make her route cause no1 votes for her, not because her route is finished ....... He'll return to it when she wins a poll and she'll get preg scenes (like every other girl in the known universe). If people actually cared enough for her, DC would be making her art now instead of R(h)onda's, too bad she lost the last 2 polls she was in (last 1 was a pretty massive fail for her)

Bob69

Uploading the World
Uploader
Donor
Compressor
Mar 2, 2019

Poll results:
Story, animated scenes and romance made the top 3 picks of our poll. It gave us some great information on what fans value over other types of content! Following the release of the Tech Update (yes, I know, we're still working on it), we have 3 large character updates lined up which should hit the spot in terms of what fans love about Summertime Saga - exciting!
Task tracker issues:
The tracker is currently down and we're aware that our task tracker has been showing "0 progress in the last 24h" . Yes, progress is still going and it will be fixed.
Daily streams:
I finished creating the last art for the Tech Update this past week and will begin showing work on Rhonda content this week. So less backgrounds and more character stuff, yay!
New locations:
The last of the new locations are done all will compile screenshots of them for you guys soon.
-DC

habibi_mikail

Sep 15, 2019
View attachment 2847

Overview:
Set in a small suburban town, a young man just entering college is struck by the death of his father. Mysterious circumstances surrounding the death are only the beginning of his adventures as he learns that his father was in debt to a group of shady criminals. Adding to the list of problems, our young hero needs to save enough money for his college semester and find a date for prom night!

Thread Updated: 2021-10-22
Release Date: 2021-10-22
Developer: Kompas Productions - - - -
Censored: No
Version: 0.20.12 Pre-tech - Part 2
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Changelog:

Passwords/Cheat:

DO NOT ASK GAMEPLAY QUESTION IN THIS THREAD!
USE:

DOWNLOAD
Win/Linux: - MEGA - - - WORKUPLOAD
Mac: - MEGA - - - WORKUPLOAD
Android: - MEGA - - - WORKUPLOAD
Other:
COMPRESSED

Patches: - * -

Extras: - - - Wallpapers
Mods: - Hairy Mod - Naughty Tribute - Unlocker

Bøb69 thanks for the link
Android Users - uninstall old game version before installing this game version!
* This unofficial port/version is not released by developer, download at your own risk.

View attachment 2850 View attachment 2851 View attachment 4989 View attachment 4984 View attachment 5087 View attachment 5088 View attachment 4987 View attachment 4980 View attachment 4982 View attachment 27672 View attachment 27673 View attachment 27674 View attachment 27675
I'm still confused how to install patches or mods to android game ❓
Can anyone give me an example?
Like the game dire Internal Storage > Android > data > com.kompasproductions.summertimesaga > files > (and where I put that patches or mods?

darkolo

Mar 7, 2017
I am happy monster girls and world interactions and minigames didnt make it to top 3.

They are a nice bonus, but should not be in a main focus.

We still need to get some of the main girls story and content, that should be top priority.

Then we can add more updates with new bonus scenes to already finished characters, extra bonus characters (including monster girls) and other funny world interactions, like expansing beach house or getting bonus outfits .

GucciGang69

Dec 22, 2019
Yeah i dont understand this summertime saga fans, i love debbie and diane the most! Look how sexy that milf body.

Reactions: Ranma

j4yj4m

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2017
Yeah i dont understand this summertime saga fans, i love debbie and diane the most! Look how sexy that milf body.
That's likely because SS isn't one of these "incest games" where the main objetive/only real objetive is to fuck MC's whole family, including maybe a few secondary characters, but just a game with many characters and objectives which happens to have some incest in it.

Then again, by now there's probably a number of players who don't even know that Debbie is supposed to be MC's mother.

Dirty_Dan

Jun 16, 2017
Lewds obviously came in first on the poll, but I'm rather happy story content and romance focused stuff were voted for. I'm a sucker for that stuff, so pretty glad (especially since I forgot to participate in the poll).

As for Debbie, I like her too. If I had to guess, I'd imagine that Diane is preferred because she just has a bit more going on with her story and is more lively. Deb's a bit more vanilla. She definitely needs something a bit more engaging than the MC helping her out around the house.

Reactions: GucciGang69

rivers77

Jul 16, 2017
I'll admit I'm in the minority on this, but I was thoroughly disappointed with the first set of scenes to drop for the tech update (minus Becca. That was geeat). I especially hated the "Debbie" scene as it truly was a Diane scene more than a Debbie scene.

The second batch of scenes were much better. The Diane scene is smoking hot IMO and the Crystal scene is great too.

I started playing this game in 2017 for Debbie. She didn't have a name at that time. I always named her Dana. I like Debbie better. DC decided after 0.16 that he wanted to revamp Jenny and Diane. The patrons got to vote who went first. Diane's update was lackluster and Jenny's was fantastic, but all this IMO caused a backlash because Roxxys update had been extremely popular and brought in new fans that weren't into the incest theme as much, plus that theme had to be removed around 0.14-0.15.

Debbie is still a loved character or else she wouldn't have won a poll for the tech update and was removed in the second vote or she probably would have won a spot again. She does have a loyal following, it's just not as popular as Eve or Roxxy.

Her next update, which will be forever as Omni points out to everyone, will encompass story tweaks, art update, and pregnancy. For all intents and purposes, her story is done. She is far and away my favorite character and one of a handful of reasons I quit being a patron.

Last edited:
Reactions: Ranma

Omnikuken

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 22, 2018
I'll admit I'm in the minority on this, but I was thoroughly disappointed with the first set of scenes to drop for the tech update (minus Becca. That was geeat). I especially hated the "Debbie" scene as it truly was a Diane scene more than a Debbie scene.

The second batch of scenes were much better. The Diane scene is smoking hot IMO and the Crystal scene is great too.

I started playing this game in 2017 for Debbie. She didn't have a name at that time. I always named her Dana. I like Debbie better. DC decided after 0.16 that he wanted to revamp Jenny and Diane. The patrons got to vote who went first. Diane's update was lackluster and Jenny's was fantastic, but all this IMO caused a backlash because Roxxys update had been extremely popular and brought in new fans that weren't into the incest theme as much, plus that theme had to be removed around 0.14-0.15.

Debbie is still a loved character or else she wouldn't have won a poll for the tech update and was removed in the second vote or she probably would have won a spot again. She does have a loyal following, it's just not as popular as Eve or Roxxy.

Her next update, which will be forever as Omni points out to everyone, will encompass story tweaks, art update, and pregnancy. For all intents and purposes, her story is done. She is far and away my favorite character and one of a handful of reasons I quit being a patron.
I mean scene-wise, she already got 12+"3some", more than many finished girls and 2nd only to Jenny, on a non-remade route. Dev-time wise, she 99% doesn't need much more aside the preg stuff and new art. Her story is/was retconned to tie up the main route, you get the lewds through that. Debbie alone doesn't add much and the poll option doesn't look like she'll get much more development

j4yj4m

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2017
Debbie, Diane and Mrs. Johnson do suffer because by now there are so many alternatives present, like Maria, Tina, Consuela, Melonia, Crystal, etc. with quite a few more to come (like Mrs. Smith, Lucy or Jackie for example). Thus they have to share the attention, which wasn't really the case at the start.

Last but not least one has to consider that the reworks were never that popular. As mentioned in the posts before, Debbie's update will certainly be painful, given that most of the time will spent on reworking content that's already known. So we'll wait months and months and in the the end it'll still feel like there's very little new content. I'd say that's another reason why people didn't vote for her story in these more recent story polls.

4.00 star(s) 358 Votes