gjjllak

Jun 2, 2020
Does anyone know if it's possible to have a place for Josephine to stay?
Also curious about this: when Josephine says wants someplace else to stay, with her father threatening to kick her out but instead just forcing her to keep working, a message box pops up, but with no choices. Is one supposed to be there?
When talking to josephine she says her dad is going to kick her out the house and she needs a place to stay. She asks MC if he has anywhere she could stay but i only get the option "Not Really" am i doing something wrong or is that the only option?

Omnikuken

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 22, 2018
The short answer is - probably.

The long answer is - yes, because it sounds like you are saying it has been awhile. Seems like an odd question to ask when you could take a minute to look at the changelog and determine that for yourself. There's a lot of entries about mini games.
Bold claim assuming any1 in here is able to do that
Nope and nothing will happen to her. Bonus points for quoting a 1+ year old post and skip the ~5 builds we got in-between

• Haha
Reactions: jestertlw

Viressa

May 24, 2018
This is likely a placeholder for later when it's planned for you to be able to fill up the beach house with your waifus. For now, though, no, you can't invite her to live there with you. Nothing happens to her though (in the current build at least) so don't worry about it.

Bajumon

Apr 14, 2018
Will work the Save Game when i Started yet to newer Versions? Its annoying to start every update a new game :_D

the_observant

Jul 18, 2020
When it comes to 'benefits', some of the routes are much better than the others...

Take for example Roxxy route VS Mia and Helen route...

Finishing Roxxy route means getting not only Roxxy but also her mom and her two friends. Definitely one of the best route out there...

While on the other hand, it really sucks having to choose between Helen and Mia after spending so much time and money...

Tamy and June route is also no better than Helen and Mia route...

Eve route is not bad since MC can still bang Grace and Odette...

Omnikuken

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 22, 2018
When it comes to 'benefits', some of the routes are much better than the others...

Take for example Roxxy route VS Mia and Helen route...

Finishing Roxxy route means getting not only Roxxy but also her mom and her two friends. Definitely one of the best route out there...

While on the other hand, it really sucks having to choose between Helen and Mia after spending so much time and money...

Tamy and June route is also no better than Helen and Mia route...

Eve route is not bad since MC can still bang Grace and Odette...
You don't choose anything in Roxxy's and Eve's route (dickEve notwithstanding), it's not the same. And both Mia's and Tammy/June's route-split will get either dumped or heavily remade when they win a poll for their remake. As is the case with everything not having a remake yet : crying about it now does nothing when all you gotta do is save and choose both (for the lewds) or wait a few years till they get their poll.

• Angry
Reactions: the_observant

the_observant

Jul 18, 2020
You don't choose anything in Roxxy's and Eve's route (dickEve notwithstanding), it's not the same. And both Mia's and Tammy/June's route-split will get either dumped or heavily remade when they win a poll for their remake. As is the case with everything not having a remake yet : crying about it now does nothing when all you gotta do is save and choose both (for the lewds) or wait a few years till they get their poll.
You're focusing too much on details while the main focus should be on the total 'benefit' instead of nitpicking on trivial details...

I also want to add that stating one's opinion is not the same as crying or whining.

It seems that you like nitpicking on people who simply want to express their opinion about games.

If you don't agree or don't like what I said, there is no need to reply to me.

You're not being helpful here.

Last edited:

Omnikuken

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 22, 2018
Stating one's opinion is not the same as crying or whining.

If you don't agree or don't like what I said, there is no need to reply to me...

You're not being helpful here.
Stating facts over your opinion is though, you getting mad about it isn't being helpful either.

Plumbogummite

Dec 13, 2020
Yes, I have been seeing the Maintenance screen more often than not on many F95 game threads plus the Watched page. Other errors trying to Like posts or view notification list.

Reactions: tankdick

crysman2000

Sep 29, 2018
Yes, I have been seeing the Maintenance screen more often than not on many F95 game threads plus the Watched page. Other errors trying to Like posts or view notification list.
I'm happy to hear I haven't been the only one experiencing severely slow speeds while on f95zone. Seeing the pages load slowly or even default into the maintenance screen or unable to open up multiple tabs without them all going into the maintenance screen. It's only with this site too... not sure what's up

Omnikuken

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 22, 2018
I'm happy to hear I haven't been the only one experiencing severely slow speeds while on f95zone. Seeing the pages load slowly or even default into the maintenance screen or unable to open up multiple tabs without them all going into the maintenance screen. It's only with this site too... not sure what's up
It's been that way for more than a week. Site is either melting or their "real" maintenance is slow/clunky. Probably off-topic and expecting nukes soon

Last edited:

Chrostiph

Oct 21, 2018
And here I thought it was just me, I am getting this every second page I surf to on F95 recently. My F5 is wearing out

the_observant

Jul 18, 2020
Does anyone know how to trigger Becca's Exhibitionist sex?

Every time I visits her room at night, there is no option to see her alone...

The only option available is to see Tina (her mom)...

Any info is welcomed. Thanks in advance!

srksrk 68

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Sep 17, 2018
Does anyone know how to trigger Becca's Exhibitionist sex?

Every time I visits her room at night, there is no option to see her alone...

The only option available is to see Tina (her mom)...

Any info is welcomed. Thanks in advance!
You have to either finish inside her during the foursome, or during her solo scene, at the spin bottle beach event. Maybe only one or both, I don't remember. And, of course, it has to be weekday's evening because at the weekend she is elsewhere ;)

Omnikuken

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 22, 2018
You have to either finish inside her during the foursome, or during her solo scene, at the spin bottle beach event. Maybe only one or both, I don't remember. And, of course, it has to be weekday's evening because at the weekend she is elsewhere ;)
Or use basic reading skills and check the changelog

• Haha
Reactions: gam2000

Omnikuken

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 22, 2018
Lol, they removed it between builds. Good on DC to screw people who skip updates, now be left in the dark and deal with it

4.10 star(s) 357 Votes