srksrk 68

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Sep 17, 2018
I need to figure out how DC codes his game interactions. I'm thinking of having a system where the player hits a moving target in order to provide a "saving throw." Anyone know of a good tutorial for how those are done in Ren'Py?
I don't know how far you digged into the topic already. Basically, I guess that the Creator Defined displayables are what you're looking for:

In Summertime Saga, maybe the Shooting or the Pizza Delivery minigames come closest to what you seek. However, it's not the target that moves there, but it should not be so difficult to implement.

The tutorial on the Ren'Py site is a bit thin, however. I learned most myself by looking at the example in-game. If you already extracted the game sources, you will find them in the minigames folders. Or you look at my mod, where I, well, modded them.

Reactions: robbiej691

Dragon59

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 24, 2020
It's pretty obvious from the way the storyline is written that trans!Eve is the intended version of the character and cis!Eve is only there to stop the cissies from freaking out?
That has been my thought from the beginning based upon how much weaker cis Eve's motivations are. The idea of her parents criticizing her "choice of identity" at the moment of their death would be a major trauma to deal with.

Of course, as we can see below, CaptainSploosh confirmed it some time ago.
First of all, the writer indeed said so a couple of times.

View attachment 1545199

Next to that it's really the story itself. Her female route is indeed quite a bit weaker and I think one can feel that it was written to fit into the frame of her trans story.
Regarding making the cis story fit into the frame of her trans story, if they ever had trans Eve penetrating Anon, cis Eve would be pegging with a strapon.
I agree that it's a weaker backstory.
Agreed.
I don't know how far you digged into the topic already. Basically, I guess that the Creator Defined displayables are what you're looking for:

In Summertime Saga, maybe the Shooting or the Pizza Delivery minigames come closest to what you seek. However, it's not the target that moves there, but it should not be so difficult to implement.

The tutorial on the Ren'Py site is a bit thin, however. I learned most myself by looking at the example in-game. If you already extracted the game sources, you will find them in the minigames folders. Or you look at my mod, where I, well, modded them.
Thanks so much! I was thinking along the lines of the basketball mechanic, where the pointer goes back and forth. I'll definitely check that resource! That was on my task for today (one of my days off from work).

FangOfDrknss

May 14, 2018
I haven’t even gone back through Roxxy’s stuff yet, but why does there seem to be no scenes of her giving head? The scenic spot on the hill is there, and the mc’s had a car for awhile now.

Omnikuken

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 22, 2018
I haven’t even gone back through Roxxy’s stuff yet, but why does there seem to be no scenes of her giving head? The scenic spot on the hill is there, and the mc’s had a car for awhile now.
You don't need the car for her route, her route was "stealing" her away from Dexter and making her more lovey-dovey instead of being Jenny 2.0, probably won't happen until either her preg remake/dating/prom night > which is like every other wetdream posted here : not before ~4 years and a few polls

lariso

Jul 1, 2019
Anon: "Here it comes..."
pause
Anon: "HNNGGG!!!"
Missy: "..."
pause
Missy: "That's it?"
Missy: "What a ... load..."
Roxxy: "Hahaha!"
missy: "That was so ... awesome?"
Roxxy: "It was pretty not..."
Anon: "Thought that was really nice!"
Missy: "We absolutely have to try that again sometime!"
Roxxy: "God, you are such a greedy bitch, Missy!"
Missy: "C'mon, please Roxxy!!"
Roxxy: "*Sigh*"
Roxxy: "Maybe next time..."
Missy: "Yessss!!!"
Missy: "Thank you, thank you, THANK YOU!!!"
Roxxy: "Ugh, really?"
Missy: "Your boyfriend has like, the tiniest dick ever!"
Roxxy: "Uhh, yeah. Tell me something I don't know!"
Missy: "Seriously, Anon."
Missy: "Like, THE TINIEST!"
Missy: "I can't wait to tell my sister about it!"
Roxxy: "What?!"
Roxxy: "Hell no!"
Roxxy: "Don't tell that skank anything about this!"
Missy: "Aww, but-"
Roxxy: "Not a word, Missy!"
Missy: "..."
Missy: "Alright, I won't tell her, sheesh..."
Roxxy: "Good. Now, put your damn clothes on and go sit by the fire with Becca!"
Missy: "*Sigh* Fine."

I wish you luck. But that's not for me ;)
I believe its more on her humiliating him and him getting off to it rather than him doing her while shes wondering what's even happening.

Tigrão

Aug 26, 2017
You can tell the dev didn’t go to college, cause he thinks detentions and hall monitors are a thing in what’s supposed to be a university setting. Dude has proofreaders but it’s been at least a year and a half, and none of them could be assed to ctrl+r “Teachers” into “Professors” and “Classes” into “Lectures/Courses”?

I went to a 4 year university where they had us waste a year on General Studies, but even that isn’t obviously the excuse for this game.

The tattoos being too much work was also a fucking dumb excuse, cause there’s a finished game on this site, also made in Ren’py with tattoos like “Bad Bitch”, Angel Wings, a Bird, “Daddy’s Girl” and “Thug Life” so it’s possible, he would just rather spend money on more Trump shit.

Mall still looks like it has no content, other than stupid art of buyable plushies. He’s just lucky the artist hasn’t died from this covid bullshit, cause the game wouldn’t be as good in a crappier style.
Patreon changed some rules and DC had to rework the content involving incest/teenagers few years ago, thats why we still see some high school elements in the game.

Reactions: Oghmios1337

Omnikuken

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 22, 2018
Patreon changed some rules and DC had to rework the content involving incest/teenagers few years ago, thats why we still see some high school elements in the game.
The wut ? School stuff was always bigger than the wincest. It's not "some element" like a throwaway subplot he put in there cause Patreon banned wincest ........ You got 3 wincest girls compared to ~15+ schoolgirls/teachers, which does sound like "some element" now ?

Balduko

Nov 5, 2016
The wut ? School stuff was always bigger than the wincest. It's not "some element" like a throwaway subplot he put in there cause Patreon banned wincest ........ You got 3 wincest girls compared to ~15+ schoolgirls/teachers, which does sound like "some element" now ?
M8, did you even read what he was quoting? :unsure:
They're talking about how after the Patreon crusade there's still some high school elements like hall monitors when they're supposedly in college, it has nothing to do with the quantity of contents. :geek:

Omnikuken

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 22, 2018
M8, did you even read what he was quoting? :unsure:
They're talking about how after the Patreon crusade there's still some high school elements like hall monitors when they're supposedly in college, it has nothing to do with the quantity of contents. :geek:
And what has that got do with anything ? Annie is still the hall monitor even if you dudes can't cope with college/university disparity and whatever wincest ban happened 4 years ago. She won't change her main story point cause people get mad about weird school system. Next you're gonna cry Yumi is patrolling alone in her car when Murica requires 2 officers per car ? Or that MC can drive a 100k$ sports car with no permit ? It takes about a week to get Diane's barn built by 1 dude ? Preg lasts about 3 weeks ? Nitpicking can go a long way into not making much sense.

• Angry

Balduko

Nov 5, 2016
And what has that got do with anything ? Annie is still the hall monitor even if you dudes can't cope with college/university disparity and whatever wincest ban happened 4 years ago. She won't change her main story point cause people get mad about weird school system. Next you're gonna cry Yumi is patrolling alone in her car when Murica requires 2 officers per car ? Or that MC can drive a 100k$ sports car with no permit ? It takes about a week to get Diane's barn built by 1 dude ? Preg lasts about 3 weeks ? Nitpicking can go a long way into not making much sense.
M8, I honestly don't give a fuck about anything you're talking, I was only trying to explain what they were discussing since you couldn't grasp at first, peace. (y)

kiyiya

Sep 16, 2017
Just start a new game and choose new content.

i don't want to play it, i just want the gallery_unlock file from someone who fully completed the game.
if you fully completed the game please share the gallery_unlock file from your game folder.

Omnikuken

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 22, 2018
i don't want to play it, i just want the gallery_unlock file from someone who fully completed the game.
if you fully completed the game please share the gallery_unlock file from your game folder.
Start any game, click phone, click wifi icon, click yes a few times that your game will explode, look around and click "unlock all". Done

PS : that file doesn't exist anyway. Persistent stores your scenes. That "gallery_unlock" was made over a year ago by some random who just vanished, leaving his file around to corrupt games

• Love
Reactions: kiyiya

Viressa

May 24, 2018
I don't see any gallery_unlock file in there but here's my persistent file if that's what you meant. Put it in /game/saves and unzip.

• Love
Reactions: kiyiya
4.10 star(s) 357 Votes