Bob69

Uploading the World
Uploader
Donor
Compressor
Mar 2, 2019

cast2.jpg

Some of Jackie's outfits I've worked on last week. Rhonda's Mom will be playing a significant part of Rhonda's story and as such, she will need a variety of outfits to go along her ventures. I've also started working on Rhonda's home location this week and you can check out some of the art progress during the daily live streams. Will post some of Earl's new outfits soon as well!
-DC

srksrk 68

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Sep 17, 2018
Not taking sides but my son is a software developer having worked in Antigua, Germany, Malta, Austria etc all as project lead and some for very scary people and when I showed him this "game" he laughed and said this guys taking the piss he's making more money than me and the people writing code would be sacked for time wasting, clearly a few hours part time and no incentive or ability to complete a simple piece of work. And before you say nonsense, at 20 he wrote code for a multinational mobile phone company on thier first text message service turning the recieved signal back into readable text. Also not sure why coming back after months to check only to find some people have been here saying the same things every single day for years. Very strange life.
So your son is God and that makes you Godfather. Congratulations to your son having invented SMS.

• Haha
Reactions: jestertlw

twichman

Dec 4, 2018
So your son is God and that makes you Godfather. Congratulations to your son having invented SMS.
Yes, and judging by the named innovations, which were made, as far as I remember, 30 years ago, his son is at least 50 years old. It's scary to think how old the writer himself is and it's funny that at that age people are interested in such games :eek::ROFLMAO:

DrumpfDrumpf

May 20, 2018
I just started playing the game and saw the roadmap on the official site when I looked it up. Does this mean that Rhonda/Annie/Judith will be the last girls to have sex scenes in the game? Or can we expect more after this?

j4yj4m

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2017
so in rhonda's update we can pregnate her right?
Yes, her, her mom and the lifeguard.
I just started playing the game and saw the roadmap on the official site when I looked it up. Does this mean that Rhonda/Annie/Judith will be the last girls to have sex scenes in the game? Or can we expect more after this?
There'll be more content in the future. Once Rhonda's update has been released there'll be another poll and we'll know what will happen after Judith.

Last edited:

Omnikuken

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 22, 2018
Yes, and judging by the named innovations, which were made, as far as I remember, 30 years ago, his son is at least 50 years old. It's scary to think how old the writer himself is and it's funny that at that age people are interested in such games :eek::ROFLMAO:
You missed the part where both of them gathered together and "played" Summertime, that's another level of weird

gam2000

Apr 12, 2021
Yes, I think you would be VERY surprised. A lot of old codgers here.

Reactions: Dragon59
4.10 star(s) 357 Votes