Creus

Aug 7, 2017
I just started the game with the mod and I get an alert to not use rollback, is it serious or just exaggeration?

If it is, how I disable it again?

Last edited:

Omnikuken

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 22, 2018
I just started the game with the mod and I get an alert to not use rollback, is it serious or just exaggeration?

It's disabled in the base game and the mod tells you not to abuse it. Do what you want, it'll probably crap your game anyway

Reactions: jestertlw

jestertlw

Nov 23, 2019

Which mod, there are a few. Some are broken/break the game as has been mentioned time and again in this thread. A couple have active updates by mod devs ... might be best to request assistance from the mod dev directly since it is a mod question.

Creus

Aug 7, 2017
Which mod, there are a few. Some are broken/break the game as has been mentioned time and again in this thread. A couple have active updates by mod devs ... might be best to request assistance from the mod dev directly since it is a mod question.
Naughty Tribute,
How do I disable the rollback?

srksrk 68

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Sep 17, 2018
Naughty Tribute,
How do I disable the rollback?
The mod has a parameter in section Game Mechanics: HANDLEROLLBACK. But why would you want to disable that?

He (srk) got shafted with off-topic'ness for spreading too much mod stuff in here ....
That's not exactly true. One fellow succeeded talking a mod into deleting one of my posts. He also personally insulted me in a pm. The issue was mitigated and it was made clear that posting about my mod is not considered against the rules. However, I am a reasonable man and I restrict myself nonetheless. And even before that, I always took mod discussion to my thread, where it belongs.

srksrk 68

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Sep 17, 2018
And what has that got do with anything ? Annie is still the hall monitor even if you dudes can't cope with college/university disparity and whatever wincest ban happened 4 years ago. She won't change her main story point cause people get mad about weird school system. Next you're gonna cry Yumi is patrolling alone in her car when Murica requires 2 officers per car ? Or that MC can drive a 100k$ sports car with no permit ? It takes about a week to get Diane's barn built by 1 dude ? Preg lasts about 3 weeks ? Nitpicking can go a long way into not making much sense.
The shovel. People always forget about that shovel fitting into the backpack.

Reactions: 0632154 and bogodit

Omnikuken

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 22, 2018
Lol, the dev being the lead/only artist only shows how shit his priorities are. 76k a month, and new characters get scenes way before characters that have been around forever now.
Main route aside, nothing will get scenes not polled. People polled for R(h)onda next, she'll get stuff before Judith or Debbie. $/month sure means he needs to make art 4 years ahead and 3 patches in advance cause he must work 24/7 to appease dudes not contributing anything. Weird milkage, at least people are trying new ways to sound similar while not being copycats. "Effort" on a good start

gam2000

Apr 12, 2021
Lol, the dev being the lead/only artist only shows how shit his priorities are. 76k a month, and new characters get scenes way before characters that have been around forever now.
I. Don't. Care. if he gets $1M/month. Like a lot of people that use this site, I don't pay. But I have enjoyed his product for a number of years and look forward to whatever I get in the future. Thank you DC.

Omnikuken

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 22, 2018
I. Don't. Care. if he gets $1M/month. Like a lot of people that use this site, I don't pay. But I have enjoyed his product for a number of years and look forward to whatever I get in the future. Thank you DC.
It's in the TOS : some1 has to talk about milking at least once every 2 weeks, otherwise the interwebz will collapse.

bogodit

Jul 17, 2020
M8, I honestly don't give a fuck about anything you're talking, I was only trying to explain what they were discussing since you couldn't grasp at first, peace. (y)
I swear Omnikuken is a tad aggressive (or it feels like it) towards other users, like he/she has a bone to pick with them.
That's just my take on it, not hating on the person.

The shovel. People always forget about that shovel fitting into the backpack.
Doraemon be like:

d5ba0ef4ed6b66967e7f21b2e338abec.jpg
sus

nolli

Apr 13, 2019
Not taking sides but my son is a software developer having worked in Antigua, Germany, Malta, Austria etc all as project lead and some for very scary people and when I showed him this "game" he laughed and said this guys taking the piss he's making more money than me and the people writing code would be sacked for time wasting, clearly a few hours part time and no incentive or ability to complete a simple piece of work. And before you say nonsense, at 20 he wrote code for a multinational mobile phone company on thier first text message service turning the recieved signal back into readable text. Also not sure why coming back after months to check only to find some people have been here saying the same things every single day for years. Very strange life.

jestertlw

Nov 23, 2019
Not taking sides but my son is a software developer having worked in Antigua, Germany, Malta, Austria etc all as project lead and some for very scary people and when I showed him this "game" he laughed and said this guys taking the piss he's making more money than me and the people writing code would be sacked for time wasting, clearly a few hours part time and no incentive or ability to complete a simple piece of work. And before you say nonsense, at 20 he wrote code for a multinational mobile phone company on thier first text message service turning the recieved signal back into readable text. Also not sure why coming back after months to check only to find some people have been here saying the same things every single day for years. Very strange life.
Oh, I'm going to use your passive-aggressive intro for myself.

Not taking sides but ...
  • Are you donating/subbing/whatever? If so, your $$$ earns you the right to gripe on patreon/whatever where the dev will actually take notice. If not, it's free for you (and anyone) to use - take deep breaths and enjoy.
  • "I have this friend/daughter/son/brother/sister/etc who ..." Yeah. Ok.
  • I could go on, but, meh.

Omnikuken

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 22, 2018
Oh, I'm going to use your passive-aggressive intro for myself.

Not taking sides but ...
  • Are you donating/subbing/whatever? If so, your $$$ earns you the right to gripe on patreon/whatever where the dev will actually take notice. If not, it's free for you (and anyone) to use - take deep breaths and enjoy.
  • "I have this friend/daughter/son/brother/sister/etc who ..." Yeah. Ok.
  • I could go on, but, meh.
What has your "son's" livelyhood have anything to do with anything in here ? DC quit his job, started drawing lewds he (epicly) failed to cram together into a janky game (until he hired 1 of the ~5 coders to date), got noticed by pervs around the net, they started throwing obscene amounts of $ at his face while he continues to do his stuff, and while most people not caring about said game congregate around here to moan he makes more $/month than many Euro countries .......

So your son is a god among men who can code himself out of the NASA ? Good for him. Doesn't change how DC makes his game and/or how the ~28k dudes on Patreon will keep dumping mad $ at him for the foreseeable future.

4.10 star(s) 357 Votes