srksrk 68

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Sep 17, 2018
The main problem I have with this game is, to have a romance story you need both an appealing heroine and an appealing hero (or two heroines/two heroes if you're writing a gay love story), and you need to have a good chemistry between the two. All the writing in this game is focused on the heroines while the protagonist is a dumpy, boring, loser everyman. And it just makes me ask, every single time, "So, wait, why is she interested in him again?" Sometimes it feels like these girls are being mind-controlled into wanting to have sex with this MC they have no chemistry with and no reason to be attracted to.

(Actually, that could be a cool twist for one of these games: The protagonist is unknowingly in some kind of Westworld scenario where everyone in his town is actually a robot, and the girls are all literally programmed to want to have sex with him.)

The only route that kinda makes sense is the french teacher, who is written as some creepy child molester who is desperate to have an illicit affair with one of her students and the MC is just the only one who takes the bait. Which is, uhh, not great.

Plus, the humor is... not great, it ranges from "Porky's" on the low end to "Bad SNL skit" on the high end. The "Rump Family" and the mob boss being Putin was dated and cringe on arrival, much less here in 2022.
"So, wait, why is she interested in him again?" -- That one is easily answered by taking a look at MC's dick.

And last I checked, Putin was still ruling russia, and even Trump is not out of the picture yet.

j4yj4m

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2017
I am *so* uncomfortable that she cleans our beach house and won't accept payment. She's there for at least 8 hours every single day, just so she can presumably work all night at the hospital to support herself and her daughter and never sleep. Please, lady, take my money! I don't need it and you do!!!

(Yes yes yes, I know the reason she doesn't want to take my money is she wants to ingratiate herself to me so I'll be a sugar daddy for her daughter. But lady, putting aside how that's an absolutely insane plan that makes no sense and your daughter clearly has no interest in going along with it, I'll gladly be a sugar daddy for you! Please, just let me give you money!)
They could easily limit her to work on let's say saturday (afternoon) only, but that would make it harder to play her content, which is likely why they didn't do it. Ultimately we are always talking about compromises. Next to that the number of people who care enough about this is probably really small anyway. All in all we'll know a little more after Judith's update has dropped.

I'd actually guess that her working hours will be cut significantly once Mc will actually be able to invite girls to the beach house.

Last edited:
Reactions: Viressa

Omnikuken

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 22, 2018
I am *so* uncomfortable that she cleans our beach house and won't accept payment. She's there for at least 8 hours every single day, just so she can presumably work all night at the hospital to support herself and her daughter and never sleep. Please, lady, take my money! I don't need it and you do!!!

(Yes yes yes, I know the reason she doesn't want to take my money is she wants to ingratiate herself to me so I'll be a sugar daddy for her daughter. But lady, putting aside how that's an absolutely insane plan that makes no sense and your daughter clearly has no interest in going along with it, I'll gladly be a sugar daddy for you! Please, just let me give you money!)
Her daughter ignores MC untill Judith's build comes out and the 2 latinas jump on his dick every day

ImTransAndTiny

May 1, 2020
I mentioned previously that I was working on an SPH mod. For those who are interested in that kind of content, but weren't aware of the mod, here's a link: Summertime Saga: SPH Mod

The dialog is done, but I could use some help with images if anyone is good with PhotoShop/GIMP.

Reactions: Carlos6464
Aug 13, 2019
31,055 poor wankers pay $77,860 each month. For years it has been going, and game is still not finished. It is not some complex graphics C++ game, it is written in most productive language out there, Python. Devs if you could just draw 1 tit per day you would finished game 365 tits ago.

Omnikuken

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 22, 2018
31,055 poor wankers pay $77,860 each month. For years it has been going, and game is still not finished. It is not some complex graphics C++ game, it is written in most productive language out there, Python. Devs if you could just draw 1 tit per day you would finished game 365 tits ago.
Over 2 years for 1 post and it's giant milk fail, GJ dude

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: Traitus

ImTransAndTiny

May 1, 2020
Speaking of which, we can use our pizza delivery money to buy a beach house and a sports car, why can't we buy Eve bottom surgery? Serious question.
To me that's kinda against the premise of her story to be honest. In the end it's more about her getting confident about who she is and not about changing her to be "someone else".
I know it's an old post, but I feel like it deserves a more complete answer.

If you don't want the gory details, or you don't want reality to kill your fantasy, move on to the next post, but this will be educational if you choose to read it.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

My congratulations to anyone who chose to read that. It may not have been fun to read, but now you understand trans people and their challenges a little better.

Last edited:

j4yj4m

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2017
Ik this prolly been asked a lot but is the main story for this game finished? What does tech update mean
There are 2 main objectives:
One which is about finding out what happened to MC's dad, which is called the main story and which is indeed finished.
One which is about dating girls and finding a prom date, which isn't.

The tech update is mainly about changing the game ratio from 4:3 to 16:9.

Courier_Young

Dec 10, 2021
Hey guys I find out the background music of library is quite suitable for studying,I get totally concentrated and finish my task much quicker,however it's inconvenient as I have to open the game every time if I want to listen,and it's probably not a good idea to be a pervert who plays NSFW games in public(no offense,sorry),so may I ask for a copy of it?Thanks!

Last edited:

ImTransAndTiny

May 1, 2020
Hey guys I find out the background music of library is quite suitable for studying,I get totally concentrated and finish my task much quicker,however it's inconvenient as I have to open the game every time if I want to listen,and it's probably not a good idea to be a pervert who plays NSFW games in public(no offense,sorry),so may I ask for a copy of it?Thanks!
Okay.

Last edited:
Reactions: Courier_Young
4.10 star(s) 359 Votes