Bob69

Uploading the World
Uploader
Donor
Compressor
Mar 2, 2019
I cannot draw or write but I can code.
Whoever coded this mess is much worse in coding than I am in drawing or writing.
And thats why DC isn't coding lol.
I have been following the game and I know exactly what the current plan is and what this update represents. DC finished the art on the full tech update literally months ago and has been doing art for Rhonda since then. He could have easily stopped pre-production on that update for a full month and given us a dozen top-notch animations for good characters, and instead we got this pile of dribbling shit and piss. No creativity, no artistry, not even a fresh creampie for us to enjoy. There is no excuse for an update this bad after such a long wait.
So you know that with the Tech-Update the problem is not the art but the coding? And that the this and the next update will be pre-tech updates again because the coder poser won't finish it until maybe 5 months? I don't really know what you mean with "stopped pre-production on that update" you want him to stop the Tech update so it will take even longer to squeze in a real 4- month update? The reason this pre-tech updates are so "bad" is so they just code into the old spagethi code the scenes. So they don't add more workload, imagine all the pre-tech updateds where bigger updates into the old code and then they would have to recode that shit again.

j4yj4m

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2017
I have been following the game and I know exactly what the current plan is and what this update represents. DC finished the art on the full tech update literally months ago and has been doing art for Rhonda since then. He could have easily stopped pre-production on that update for a full month and given us a dozen top-notch animations for good characters, and instead we got this pile of dribbling shit and piss. No creativity, no artistry, not even a fresh creampie for us to enjoy. There is no excuse for an update this bad after such a long wait.
While I don't necessarily agree with "a dozen scenes within a month" it really seems like they want to lose money/patrons.

I get that these scenes complete the game, but that's really all they are meant to do and to be - scenes that add to the lewd mood and that people "skip through" while they play these stories.
Yes, we need these, too, but it's really a contradiction to release them and nothing else as part of an update that's meant to keep people happy while they are waiting.

DC doesn't really seem to care that much about money, etc. but this whole last year is just such a waste of potential...

Omnikuken

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 22, 2018
its almost like a point and click image slideshow is extremely easier to make and doesnt require as much time, money and manpower. Who'd thought that?
Take any AAA game/movie studio and have 1 dude do the entire art (backgrounds/models/evertying else). Now expect that 1 dude to do this in ~4 months. You get Summertime. And whiners
Just because they are facts for you, they are not necessarily for me, and that is called preference.
Are you talking about what you posted or what I replied ? If the latter, can't wait for you to explain how saying Patreon banned everything not vanilla is considered an opinion
Previous saves are not incompatible for 2 years now. It just shows that the save was from a old version.

No it wasnt 4 months of effort, because its jsut 6 new scenes if you followed the game you would know what to expect. The effort goes into the Coding and the Posing of the real "tech update" the pre techs are only to bridge the wait time because it takes way longer then expected.

Omnikuken Are the 2 scenes with 2 variants just the scenes with Ivy, while going into the back room again?
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

• Angry
Reactions: PePeTheCoCk

Count Morado

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Jan 21, 2022
whats wrong with the code?
The same thing that's been wrong with it for most of the game's life. First it was done by a non-coder (DC), then a couple other coders came on and added their own techniques - on top of DC's and each others. Until they dedicated to doing a complete overhaul of the code (and going from 4x3 to 16x9) - it was just patchworking the patchwork.
While I don't necessarily agree with "a dozen scenes within a month" it really seems like they want to lose money/patrons.

I get that these scenes complete the game, but that's really all they are meant to do and to be - scenes that add to the lewd mood and that people "skip through" while they play these stories.
Yes, we need these, too, but it's really a contradiction to release them and nothing else as part of an update that's meant to keep people happy while they are waiting.

DC doesn't really seem to care that much about money, etc. but this whole last year is just such a waste of potential...
(EDIT: you edited while I was initially replying, just updating that here ... looks like my response echoes your edit)

I understand the frustration - but when it does cost them money that they don't wish to lose, that might drive a change in the approach. If DC really wanted to get rich, there's a ton of shit to the game he could do ... but it appears he's happy with the income as it is right now for what his expenses are and the money needed to raise his kids and think of their future. (EDIT: Or, what you just said! HA!)

Bob69

Uploading the World
Uploader
Donor
Compressor
Mar 2, 2019

Damn, I havent checked this game in ages..
Did they add any new scenes with the nun in the last couple of years?
I don't think so, really not sure what you mean with couple of years. It probably would be updated with the Mia route, but that route lost pretty heavily the last 2 time it got voted on.

Last edited:

j4yj4m

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2017
I understand the frustration - but when it does cost them money that they don't wish to lose, that might drive a change in the approach. If DC really wanted to get rich, there's be a ton of shit he could do if he wanted ... but it appears he's happy with the income as it is right now for what his expenses are and the money needed to raise his kids and think of their future.
The thing is that not even DC himself seems to enjoy/like what's happened during these last 2 years and that's really to a large extend his/their own fault.

As said, it's not even primarily about the money, but I don't want to know the actual number of people who seriously lost interest in this game just because of what's happening.

ladguru

Oct 18, 2018
whats wrong with the code?
A renpy game usually comes with some nice features like "roll back" and "skip".
These features come for free. As a dev you just have to do nothing! Really nothing at all!

But if someone decides to write really shitty code, "roll back" would break this shitty code.
Instead of fixing this shitty code they spend years(!) trying to block the "roll back" feature.

But a renpy game without rollback and skip not is worth playing.

Medak

Oct 11, 2019
Did this game used to have a ntr route, did they scraped it or I'm mistaken and It never was a thing?
Also, can someone who played all routes tell me how much content is covered by the femdom tag like are there actual scenes or is it just the sister being a tsundere?
Thank you.

dweebledum

Formerly 'twinklecake'
May 21, 2018
How's it looking on the mod front? Anything need updating or can I just jam these in all willy nilly?

Reactions: Punto

Omnikuken

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 22, 2018
A renpy game usually comes with some nice features like "roll back" and "skip".
These features come for free. As a dev you just have to do nothing! Really nothing at all!

But if someone decides to write really shitty code, "roll back" would break this shitty code.
Instead of fixing this shitty code they spend years(!) trying to block the "roll back" feature.

But a renpy game without rollback and skip not is worth playing.
Skip still works, even skip all unread. They blocked rollback years ago when the saves were wonky between builds

xYukix

Apr 7, 2018
when ever i lose hope for the future of this game with all these scrap scenes from previous updates but then i feel peace seeing all these dickriders defend dc..... faith restored.....in humidity loool

j4yj4m

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2017
Did this game used to have a ntr route, did they scraped it or I'm mistaken and It never was a thing?
Nope, there never was (and probably never will be).
Also, can someone who played all routes tell me how much content is covered by the femdom tag like are there actual scenes or is it just the sister being a tsundere?
Nothing you'd consider close to actual femdom. Ultimately the game is pretty vanilla.

Bob69

Uploading the World
Uploader
Donor
Compressor
Mar 2, 2019
Thank you.
The game has a kinda ntr "route" it is basically the main story with the Wive of Tony, if that really is NTR. you are impregnating his wife. Femdom tag is only for Jenny (sister) and a bit of the Nun (but her only to mias mom)
Dunno if j4yj4m 's answer is more correct. But the Femdom is pretty light yeah.
How's it looking on the mod front? Anything need updating or can I just jam these in all willy nilly?
Jam it in, the incest mods are just text changes, so should still work. (nothing really new for them). The hairy mod could be broken not sure.
The Unlocker mod is utterly useless, because you can unlock in game, and will break the game.
Shit forgot about Naughty Tribute. Could have some problems until its updated, liek the hairy mod.

Count Morado

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Jan 21, 2022
Which mod?
  • the one that makes Debbie and Jenny members of your family? You can use the current one (stated fifth time in the past 2 hours)
  • srksrk 68 's mod? The update just came out this afternoon - I don't even know if they are awake.
  • The SPH mod by ImTransAndTiny ? She's probably not worried about it yet - but she'll let us know.
  • A different one?

TwoHeavens

Aug 26, 2020
Take any AAA game/movie studio and have 1 dude do the entire art (backgrounds/models/evertying else). Now expect that 1 dude to do this in ~4 months. You get Summertime. And whiners
Then explain all the games on this site that were completed faster than this. Look at the long list the most popular completed games on this site that were completed faster than this game with significantly less funding.

Last edited:

Omnikuken

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 22, 2018
^ Can't quote since you quoted yourself, but most finished games are 3D asset swaps that require nothing outside a good video card to render the pre-made models. Let's try your own question : name any finished game that has hand-made graphics, is on par scale-wise to this and was finished in any time frame faster than this. We'll be waiting for a while

I don't think so, really not sure what you mean with couple of years. It probably would be updated with the Mia route, but that route lost pretty heavily the last 2 time it got voted on.

Count Morado

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Jan 21, 2022
Then explain all the games on this site that were completed faster than this. Look at the long list the most popular completed games on this site that were completed faster than this game with significantly less funding.
The onus isn't on Omnikuken - you're the one making the argument. It's on you to give examples of the games you mean.

Bob69

Uploading the World
Uploader
Donor
Compressor
Mar 2, 2019
Your Quote is all wonky, I think you put in your answer together with the quote.
Edit: I was wondering, what games with hand drawn art are completed faster? The problem earlier when we got frequent, ~4 months, updates were the art so DC was taking to long. Now it switched to the recoding, posting of the Tech update takes soooo much longer then expected.

Reactions: Count Morado
4.10 star(s) 357 Votes