Gdiggers

Dec 27, 2019
Summertime Saga is one of the 3 games I support with subscriptions.
It, along with Taffy Tales and Spooky Milk Life, are games I feel like find the special "lewd" feeling adult games should strive for.

I'm more than fine waiting for good content. I hope others find the patience to let these artists do what they've proven they're capable of.
*shrugs*

Omnikuken

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 22, 2018
The onus isn't on Omnikuken - you're the one making the argument. It's on you to give examples of the games you mean.
Don't help me too much, next thing we know you'll be called a shill or an alt account of mine just put together to pat myself on the back after roasting the milkers
Summertime Saga is one of the 3 games I support with subscriptions.
It, along with Taffy Tales and Spooky Milk Life, are games I feel like find the special "lewd" feeling adult games should strive for.

I'm more than fine waiting for good content. I hope others find the patience to let these artists do what they've proven they're capable of.
*shrugs*
Isn't Taffy Tales pretty much dead by now ? Been ~1 year since last build. And no, people won't evolve into thinking for themselves and/or figuring stuff takes time. Milking and whining over nothing is always the better option

• Haha
Reactions: Count Morado

Omnikuken

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 22, 2018
click latest updates sort by likes with the completed status tag and investigate for yourself.
Not pointed at me but I'll go anyway : 1st not 3D rendered game in the top 21 is 20th place. Out of the 1st page 30 games, only 5 aren't 3D. So your point is still empty. Guess we were right and hand-drawn games take longer and/or aren't completed yet. Funny stuff really

Bob69

Uploading the World
Uploader
Donor
Compressor
Mar 2, 2019
Well, so many characters shown at the beginning, and nothing with them.
I would love scenes with: Annie, Mia (continued), Judith, Ms. Okita (new angles, they were really bad), Beth, Angelica, Anna, Cassie, Sara, Yumi.
Some are planned, others will be secondary, others I don't even know if they will have anything.
And if there are scenes with all of them, and at the current pace, I think it will be those dates that I said really to be concluded.
Annie: Voted on will be after R(h)onda
Mia: Lost the 2 last polls where she was in pretty heavy (I think got one time only 8% and the other 12% or something like that)
Judith: Will be after Annie
Ms. Okita: Teacher updates lost to Judith last (non pre tech) vote
Beth: Judith not mom, is with the Judith update.
Angelica: See Mia
Anna: Got dead last in the poll where Judith won. (Is together with Erik..)
Cassie: Is together with R(h)onda
Sara: There wont be sex between Sara and MC
Yumi: See Mia

Now the question is has he blocked me :LOL:

Last edited:

APoc1

Apr 22, 2018
Isn't Taffy Tales pretty much dead by now ? Been ~1 year since last build. And no, people won't evolve into thinking for themselves and/or figuring stuff takes time. Milking and whining over nothing is always the better option

TT is not dead, last update was in Sep of 2021, supposed to be an update coming in early Mar.

Reactions: Count Morado
Aug 19, 2020
Don't help me too much, next thing we know you'll be called a shill or an alt account of mine just put together to pat myself on the back after roasting the milkers

The last update was 2021-09-13, quite far from a year. That particular patch was probably a bug fixing patch or something, but the original didn't come too far before it either.

TwoHeavens

Aug 26, 2020
Not pointed at me but I'll go anyway : 1st not 3D rendered game in the top 21 is 20th place. Out of the 1st page 30 games, only 5 aren't 3D. So your point is still empty. Guess we were right and hand-drawn games take longer and/or aren't completed yet. Funny stuff really
whatever, no point arguing with people in denial with endless excuses.

Omnikuken

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 22, 2018
Annie: Voted on will be after R(h)onda
Mia: Lost the 2 last polls where she was in pretty heavy (I think got one time only 8% and the other 12% or something like that)
Judith: Will be after Annie
Ms. Okita: Teacher updates lost to Judith last (non pre tech) vote
Beth: not sure
Angelica: See Mia
Anna: Got dead last in the poll where Judith won. (Is together with Erik..)
Cassie: Is together with R(h)onda
Sara: There wont be sex between Sara and MC
Yumi: See Mia

Now the question is has he blocked me :LOL:
Beth is Judith's notmom, so comes in the same update.
Yep, it's hard to talk to people who mix 2 different game making styles, then get proven they were wrong, then try to make a comeback with a listing showing they were still wrong. Have fun comparing apples with oranges then giving up when people point you can't and are still wrong while doing so

Bob69

Uploading the World
Uploader
Donor
Compressor
Mar 2, 2019
No need just uses the "New Content mode" by starting a new game.
I still want to know the games with hand drawn art that are finished pls. I know some games that are on going with unique art (my profile pic is from one of them) but the rest are all just renders.
Oh right, forgot that.
Save? from what, you need to be saved from searching the thread where probably hundreds of saves have been posted?
Or just use the SAVE REQUEST THREAD LOL

i like how it says in the changelog 4 new animations but dosent say witch chars or how to get them..
There is a spoiler for it here in the thread a bit far back right after the update post or in the game.

TwoHeavens

Aug 26, 2020

Yep, it's hard to talk to people who mix 2 different game making styles, then get proven they were wrong, then try to make a comeback with a listing showing they were still wrong. Have fun comparing apples with oranges then giving up when people point you can't and are still wrong while doing so
A game shouldn't take 3 to 4 extra years to make just because the art style is different lmao, you are literally delusional.

ladguru

Oct 18, 2018
The same thing that's been wrong with it for most of the game's life. First it was done by a non-coder (DC), then a couple other coders came on and added their own techniques - on top of DC's and each others. Until they dedicated to doing a complete overhaul of the code (and going from 4x3 to 16x9) - it was just patchworking the patchwork.
Non-coder code is usually extensive but harmless.
Wannabe coders are the real danger. If you let them run free... You better nukem from them orbit.
That's what I see here is code of a wannabe coder who went totally haywire.

Omnikuken

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 22, 2018
A game shouldn't take 3 to 4 extra years to make just because the art style is different lmao, you are literally delusional.
Are you even trying to make sense at this point ? How is a dude drawing everything with his hands comparable to a dude that uses pre-made 3D models in a renderer software equally comparable ? Delusional indeed

Bob69

Uploading the World
Uploader
Donor
Compressor
Mar 2, 2019
Non-coder code is usually extensive but harmless.
Wannabe coders are the real danger. If you let them run free... You better nukem from them orbit.
That's what I see here is code of a wannabe coder who went totally haywire.
But then it's good that they recode right? Dunno what you are debating over, we all know the code is shit and need to be redone.
So whats the new animations in this update?
Can be found here or in the game.

TwoHeavens

Aug 26, 2020
Are you even trying to make sense at this point ? How is a dude drawing everything with his hands comparable to a dude that uses pre-made 3D models in a renderer software equally comparable ? Delusional indeed
right, right because everything is drawn by hand every time and assets aren't reused

Reactions: CassidyPRO
4.10 star(s) 356 Votes