Bob69

Uploading the World
Uploader
Donor
Compressor
Mar 2, 2019
Are you still not able to use old saves ? or did they add that thing ? and holy shit this game is at 0.20 ? how old is this like 5 or something ?
You can use old saves, since several years, even if it says it may break the game. Because the Tech update takes way longer then expected.
It's a general rule, if someone cries 'milking' they aren't a patron and probably weren't ever.
Yeah, true, if they where patreons and thought its milking they would just unsub, its that easy!

Reactions: Maericke

TwoHeavens

Aug 26, 2020
They are doing daily streams to let people see their work, I think it's fine
Its been in development for about 6 years, longer than it takes to make a AAA game and at this pace it wont be done for another few years. Its obvious at this point that all they care about is making as much money as possible.

Reactions: SaddamHussein

Aromabish

Game Developer
Aug 4, 2017
can debbie get pregnant yet ? any thing new the girl in the bathroom at school ?
I think this will be possible in future (a year maybe?). At this pace this game will take another 2 years of development if not more.

Nov 23, 2020
This update is just fixing stuff right? At least that is what I got from the changelog, im still waiting to fuck the bestfriends mom more update :KEK:

Omnikuken

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 22, 2018
Wow. Of all the people worthy to be called an asshole, me near the top of that list and Omnikuken as the monarch, to call Bøb69 is one of the most whiny retorts possible. They are always offering tech support in a variety of threads and has the highest level of patience, matched to only that of Mother Theresa (ok, a little hyperbole - but hell, they are a saint compared to 98% of the rest of the posters on this site).
You could at least elevate me to god-hood .......
Had a look into this last update. They still go the extra mile to block rollback.
The only reason for blocking rollback is that rollback would break that shitty coding.
There is not much "recoding", if at all, only carry on...

If only they spend half the time on fixing the rollback issues than they spend on blocking it...
They're not putting code changes (aside random bugfixes) in every pre-tech build and then have to do it again in the real tech update. They'll just dump everything at once after over a year of redoing everything
Its been in development for about 6 years, longer than it takes to make a AAA game and at this pace it wont be done for another few years. Its obvious at this point that all they care about is making as much money as possible.
Yeah, good thing 5 dudes making a game takes longer than a few hundreds with 10x the budget. Who'd thought that

Mar 6, 2021
I deleted my comments, I don't think this forum deserves this kind of thing. If it wasn't for me, it was very suspicious, it was right below my comment.
And in my opinion, saying that a game is getting boring is no reason to be insulted, if it was against the rules, I believe that more than 50% of the comments on this forum should be deleted.
Reasons this game is getting boring (in "my opinion")
First: I started playing it solely for incest, and it practically doesn't exist anymore.
Second: Some women in the game I have no interest at all, Like Ronda (and for God's sake, don't give me mimimi, and racism, I think she's horrible and boring, and it has nothing to do with skin color).
Third: Updates too far away, it ends up getting too cold and that excitement is lost.
Fourth: I liked the initial animations more, where the models were the same (visual) during the game and animations, now in the animations they look like other people.
And before being called an idiot again, I make it clear that this is my opinion, you don't have to agree with it, but you don't have to offend either.

Omnikuken

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 22, 2018
I deleted my comments, I don't think this forum deserves this kind of thing. If it wasn't for me, it was very suspicious, it was right below my comment.
And in my opinion, saying that a game is getting boring is no reason to be insulted, if it was against the rules, I believe that more than 50% of the comments on this forum should be deleted.
First: I started playing it solely for incest, and it practically doesn't exist anymore.
Second: Some women in the game I have no interest at all, Like Ronda (and for God's sake, don't give me mimimi, and racism, I think she's horrible and boring, and it has nothing to do with skin color).
Third: Updates too far away, it ends up getting too cold and that excitement is lost.
Fourth: I liked the initial animations more, where the models were the same (visual) during the game and animations, now in the animations they look like other people.
And before being called an idiot again, I make it clear that this is my opinion, you don't have to agree with it, but you don't have to offend either.
#1 : Welcome to post 2017 Patreon. You got 4+ years to figure that 1 out
#2 : 1 of the reason(s) to do girl routes is to expand and develop said girl. Course R(h)onda having nothing now doesn't mean she'll stay the empty void she is now (look at Roxxy)
#3 : ?
#4 : Older animations were 2 frames of pure trash. At least now we get something resembling "real" movement

Reactions: Johnny90H30

KnuckleDragger79

Sep 4, 2020
Dude.....90% of AAA game titles have teams of people working on them. Like....100+ Games like this have 4 or 5 people. You can't expect miracles.

TwoHeavens

Aug 26, 2020
Yeah, good thing 5 dudes making a game takes longer than a few hundreds with 10x the budget. Who'd thought that
its almost like a point and click image slideshow is extremely easier to make and doesnt require as much time, money and manpower. Who'd thought that?

ladguru

Oct 18, 2018
Hence why this is called the "pre-tech III" update and not the tech update, itself. That's what taking the bulk of the time (and secondly, posing). The art is several months (year?) in advance of everything else.
Nah, I call bullshit.
Software development does not work this way.
Whoever made this mess is long gone.
Maybe they hired a few rookies to fix it, but they are surely not up to this task.

The art is ageless. It can wait for an hero who turns it into a worthy game.

Reactions: PePeTheCoCk

Count Morado

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Jan 21, 2022
Thanks for your clear opinion - you make some interesting points. I hope you don't mind if I offer suggestions:

First: I understand your concern about this topic - it's all about the Patreon. There is a "patch," however, if you can't head-canon.
Second: If there's ever been accusations of this to anyone in the thread, they have been very few and far between. Sadly, its now suspicious that you use her as your example if you were worried about that accusation, you could have mentioned any of the others you have no interest in.
Third: they are every 3-4 months, you mention that it's all gotten uninteresting anyway. Take a year or two break and come back at it with a fresher eye. There's 10,000 other games on here ... and over 2,000 (I'm guessing) with your chosen topic.
Fourth: Everyone has a different aesthetic - also, certain scenes are developed for possible multiple uses down the line. But I can understand your apprehension about the newer artwork.

Count Morado

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Jan 21, 2022
its almost like a point and click image slideshow is extremely easier to make and doesnt require as much time, money and manpower. Who'd thought that?
This same discussion was had a couple days ago with a different person in the thread. We can rehash it - or you can scroll back.

is there a new incest patch
None needed. Asked and answered 3 ... 4 times in the past hour in this thread?

4.10 star(s) 356 Votes