Sep 21, 2021
I've heard about this project years ago when the first versions just came out. Looked quite promising, people also left some very nice reviews and it quickly gained the needed funding and fanbase. Imagine my bloody shock when I come back now to see that it's still v0.20.

I think this game was the Patient Zero of this whole Patreon-milking trend.

sigh

Belnick

Engaged Member
Sep 3, 2018
when I stopped playing this, few years ago? I thought you could already fuck everyone, how is this game still making updates, I would expect him to end it and start a new one, but it is the same?

This dev must be a multi millionaire by now lol

Count Morado

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Jan 21, 2022
Idiot are you asshole
Wow. Of all the people worthy to be called an asshole, me near the top of that list and Omnikuken as the monarch, to call Bøb69 is one of the most whiny retorts possible. They are always offering tech support in a variety of threads and has the highest level of patience, matched to only that of Mother Theresa (ok, a little hyperbole - but hell, they are a saint compared to 98% of the rest of the posters on this site).

Bob69

Uploading the World
Uploader
Donor
Compressor
Mar 2, 2019
Wow. Of all the people worthy to be called an asshole, me near the top of that list and Omnikuken as the monarch, to call Bøb69 is one of the most whiny retorts possible. They are always offering tech support in a variety of threads and has the highest level of patience, matched to only that of Mother Theresa (ok, a little hyperbole - but hell, they are a saint compared to 98% of the rest of the posters on this site).
It's pretty much the people who are crying MILKING. I don't know why. The Patreons know what is happening and that the Tech Update takes way longer then it meant to be and are able to just unsubscribe. We knew since a quite a lot of month that the tech update wasn't coming out until prob after summer, DC streams almost (if not) every day. And puts out stuff to bridge the wait, but they still come in here and don't know whats happening and why there are pre-tech updates. Like ffs so annoying. Just move one then.
Now does a person to say that a game is getting uninteresting need to be called an idiot? Is that how he contributes? He can shove that kind of contribution up his ass.
Who even told you that I meant you?! You just assumed it, but at first I didn't mean you. You can have the very valid opinion of it being uninteresting.
does this work with new update?
What do you mean?
Is there at least new roxxy stuff
No

• Sad
Reactions: swaghaver9000

excalibertypo

Apr 10, 2020
It's pretty much the people who are crying MILKING. I don't know why. The Patreons know what is happening and that the Tech Update takes way longer then it meant to be and are able to just unsubscribe. We knew since a quite a lot of month that the tech update wasn't coming out until prob after summer, DC streams almost (if not) every day. And puts out stuff to bridge the wait, but they still come in here and don't know whats happening and why there are pre-tech updates. Like ffs so annoying. Just move one then.

Who even told you that I meant you?! You just assumed it, but at first I didn't meant you. You can have the very valid opinion of it being uninteresting.

What do you meant?

No
incest patch is it universal

Reactions: Bob69

Oktineta

Oct 22, 2017
I lost the track of the story since that pregnancy is active, so now ?.. I'll have do it all again one day (y)

Keep the great work!

Reactions: weezysaid

bartroli

Jul 21, 2017
I've heard about this project years ago when the first versions just came out. Looked quite promising, people also left some very nice reviews and it quickly gained the needed funding and fanbase. Imagine my bloody shock when I come back now to see that it's still v0.20.

I think this game was the Patient Zero of this whole Patreon-milking trend.

sigh
Same i did play mostly all the versions that had new scenes to see them or just with the save files from the thread , i can agree with some people here that say the game is not interesting anymore , its an opinion , if you replayed the game 20 times , and got bored still using savefiles to see new stuff , its just because it takes so long , the story was good at first then you like some characters that got added but still 1 year later 0 scenes , ofc it gets boring and not interesting anymore , i respect anyone that likes the game and still plays each tech or update , but respect the other peoples opinions too , theres lots of games more fun to play than this , wildlife , silicon lust , the warcraft stuff etc.

SaddamHussein

Aug 4, 2018
Are you still not able to use old saves ? or did they add that thing ? and holy shit this game is at 0.20 ? how old is this like 5 or something ?

ladguru

Oct 18, 2018
Good thing they spent the last year recoding the entire game, or milking endlessly, whichever you find the best option
Had a look into this last update. They still go the extra mile to block rollback.
The only reason for blocking rollback is that rollback would break that shitty coding.
There is not much "recoding", if at all, only carry on...

If only they spend half the time on fixing the rollback issues than they spend on blocking it...

excalibertypo

Apr 10, 2020
Maybe, if you have something else to play, wait for the real Tech update, for better resolution and stuff. Will take a while though, the last 3 updates were just 6 scenes ea.
i don't, i really don't mind resolution as long it's better than 480p lol

Reactions: Bob69

Count Morado

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Jan 21, 2022
There is not much "recoding", if at all, only carry on...
Hence why this is called the "pre-tech III" update and not the tech update, itself. That's what taking the bulk of the time (and secondly, posing). The art is several months (year?) in advance of everything else.

4.10 star(s) 356 Votes