j4yj4m

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2017
well: ivy and iwanka's scenes suck, odette's first causes error, the second is bad, terry's is mediocre.
I think Ivy's scene with Veronica is fine (actually the best this update, I'd say?), while I really can't deal with Jane's face in that second scene.

Everything else is ok to me. But as said, it's not worth a replay now when the actual tech update will be released at some point.

Take a doubt, can I start playing without worrying about my save in the next update?
This time, no. As soon as the actual tech update is released old saves almost certainly won't work anymore.

Reactions: Bob69

zerodead

Engaged Member
Jan 18, 2018
This time, no. As soon as the actual tech update is released old saves almost certainly won't work anymore.
then it gets complicated to play, whenever there's an update I need to start from scratch, it's been a while since I played because of that

steve000

Mar 12, 2019
View attachment 2847

Overview:
Set in a small suburban town, a young man just entering college is struck by the death of his father. Mysterious circumstances surrounding the death are only the beginning of his adventures as he learns that his father was in debt to a group of shady criminals. Adding to the list of problems, our young hero needs to save enough money for his college semester and find a date for prom night!

Thread Updated: 2022-02-19
Release Date: 2022-02-19
Developer: Kompas Productions - - - -
Censored: No
Version: 0.20.13 Pre-tech - Part 3
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Changelog:

Passwords/Cheat:

DO NOT ASK GAMEPLAY QUESTION IN THIS THREAD!
USE:

DOWNLOAD
Win/Linux: - - -
Mac: - - -
Android: - - -
Other: COMPRESSED

Patches: -
* -

Extras: - - - Wallpapers
Mods: - Hairy Mod - Naughty Tribute - Unlocker

Android Users - uninstall old game version before installing this game version!
* This unofficial port/version is not released by developer, download at your own risk.

View attachment 2850 View attachment 2851 View attachment 4989 View attachment 4984 View attachment 5087 View attachment 5088 View attachment 4987 View attachment 4980 View attachment 4982 View attachment 27672 View attachment 27673 View attachment 27674 View attachment 27675
can debbie get pregnant yet ? any thing new the girl in the bathroom at school ?

j4yj4m

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2017
then it gets complicated to play, whenever there's an update I need to start from scratch, it's been a while since I played because of that
Well, saves have been compatible since late 2019, so you could use your old saves in the last 2,5 years. It'll just be this one update in the future where they almost certainly won't work.

Reactions: Count Morado

Maxll3

Sep 12, 2018
More often than not people post their save files within 48 hours of the update coming, so you can pick back up from the start of the new content, granted, as long as you don't mind having your character named by someone else, and the occasional savefile where Evie has a big ol' meat hammer.

Last edited:

Omnikuken

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 22, 2018
Seems like we got shafted : changelog says "2 scenes with 2 variants". Even with the phone unlock, only getting 2 variants for 1 scene :unsure:
Pretech again -_-
Guess you missed the last 6 months where no1 ever said the real tech was coming out before summer

ladguru

Oct 18, 2018
These devs are making almost 100 grand a month before taxes/fees, and they put out 6 animations every few months while "working" on a tech update that seems to be forever on the horizon. Insane. I remember when this game got actual huge content updates. If they were still working at the same pace as before, this 'tech update' should be long done.
Yeah, some updates ago I looked into the code. Tried to fix or find work-arounds for the most annoying quirks and bugs.
What I found was one of the most abhorrent abominations in coding I've seen so far. It's a completely irreparable mess.
Which is a shame. The story is good. The art is ... just awesome!!

"tech update" would mean: throw it away and start from scratch.
At least 2/3 of the code was fighting against renpy instead of using it.
Whoever did this should live through Dante's inferno again and again.

Reactions: DeepSpace_Potato

Omnikuken

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 22, 2018
Yeah, some updates ago I looked into the code. Tried to fix or find work-arounds for the most annoying quirks and bugs.
What I found was one of the most abhorrent abominations in coding I've seen so far. It's a completely irreparable mess.
Which is a shame. The story is good. The art is ... just awesome!!

"tech update" would mean: throw it away and start from scratch.
At least 2/3 of the code was fighting against renpy instead of using it.
Whoever did this should live through Dante's inferno again and again.
Good thing they spent the last year recoding the entire game, or milking endlessly, whichever you find the best option

4.10 star(s) 356 Votes