j4yj4m

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2017
That point is simply bad. Plenty of these complains come from supporters or ex-supporters that have payed in the past.
I'm one of those and so what? You pay what you think the game is currently worth to you and if you aren't happy anymore, you stop. That's how it's supposed to work. Just because I put in some money once doesn't mean that I have an acutal say now.
I haven't even checked on SS for about a year, haven't played the last few updates. But in the past didn't they add Roxxy's entire arc in 1 update? Eve's too? Seems like times have changed significantly. Even when I haven't checked myself, I'm always much more inclined to believe the people complaining, because the side defending is always so full of bs.
So you are writing a lot of stuff without really knowing what's going on. Great.
These character updates like Roxxy's and Eve's are supposed to be back for Ronda, Annie and Judith. Right now they are reworking the technical backbone of the game and because that's talking longer than expected, they release these small "scene only updates" in between. Not that I actually like what's happening, but it's really not what you are suggesting.

Edit: words

• Angry
Reactions: Omniel and lo0u
Dec 21, 2019
I'm one of those and so what? You pay what you think the game is currently worth to you and if you aren't happy anymore, you stop. That's how it's supposed to work. Just because I put in some money once doesn't mean that I have an acutal say now.
Oh so now even paying customers have to stay silent. Just silently stop supporting. This is what's called "moving the goalpost." I'm sorry that you have such an aversion to voiced opinions, perhaps you should avoid forums?

So you are writing a lot of stuff without really knowing what's going on. Great.
These character updates like Roxxy's and Eve's are supposed to be back for Ronda, Annie and Judith. Right now they are reworking the technical backbone of the game and because that's talking longer than expected, they release these small "scene only updates" in between. Not that I actually like what's happening, but it's really not what you are suggesting.
None of what I've said is specific to this game or this update cycle. Nice try at dismissal but, just no. There could be zero milking happening, that would be great. I don't know with 100% certainty and neither does anybody else. Often it's obvious but this game seems to be skirting the line if anything. But like I said, I'm less inclined to believe the side that's spewing utter dog shit (like the stuff I'm replying to) Just don't be intellectually dishonest and/or mentally deficient. If you're right, you shouldn't need to.

j4yj4m

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2017
Oh so now even paying customers have to stay silent. Just silently stop supporting. This is what's called "moving the goalpost." I'm sorry that you have such an aversion to voiced opinions, perhaps you should avoid forums?
I'm saying from the beginning that the game is free and that nobody is a paying customer for the game. You may get some side tokens, but the game is the same and free for everybody. Is that so hard to understand?
And yes, you have fewer rights and reasons to complain about something you get for free than for something you've actually paid money for bought.

For anything else. You are obviously just here to discuss stuff you even admit you don't know anything about. So please don't expect me to take you serious. Sadly it's probably just normal today that "believing something" is enough to feel that one is right.

Jan 19, 2018
I'm saying from the beginning that the game is free and that nobody is a paying customer for the game. You may get some side tokens, but the game is the same and free for everybody. Is that so hard to understand?
And yes, you have fewer rights and reasons to complain about something you get for free than for something you've actually paid money for.

For anything else. You are obviously just here to discuss stuff you even admit you don't know anything about. So please don't expect me to take you serious. Sadly it's probably just normal today that "believing something" is enough to feel that one is right.
It's rare to see people with sense in these forums. I will say tho, just let the entitled peeps say what they want. People have the right to have their opinions, even if they're spoiled about it.

Miðgarðsormr

Engaged Member
Oct 1, 2017
You just seem like a guy that just accepts everything without thinking of the alternatives
Nah i'm the former chat mod of DC that got really tired of banning ppl from chat for asking the same questions for years or complaining about the same stuff over and over again without adding anything fruitful to the conversation aside from "Me horny me want stuff faster and not pay a penny to you for it" and quit after i explained many times that the only alternative is to get a publisher funding this project and a staff of 30 or more ppl working on the game.

Everyone is fast on complaining but when you ask for alternatives they all get very quiet fast. Either you get many small updates and ppl complain that there is nothing to do after each update. Or you get big updates and many complain about that the updates take to long.

Yet when u ask them on how to get faster and bigger updates they all point towards the money which starts a discussion about taxes and other financial stuff in which they always lose every argument as they have no clue what they are even talking about and always assume that the 50 to 70k a month always end up in DC's pocket without any deductions or salary for staff. Those are the ppl that think if you make a million bucks you keep a million bucks and the tax office only sends you flowers and a "Congratulations" card. Absolutely ridiculous.

TLDR The presented alternatives over the years have been so ridiculous that taking them serious have gone from "Wait you for real?" to the realm of "Fantasy and other daydreaming"

Last edited:

Triaxe

Mar 16, 2019
Overhauling an entire codebase is no small feat. Personally, I'm just happy to see more Odette.

Dec 21, 2019
And yes, you have fewer rights and reasons to complain something you get for free than for something you've actually paid money for.

Oh so now paying customers DO get to complain again. Unlike what you said in your last post. Keep changing it to whatever suits you at the time. My points stand on their own and I haven't accused SS of anything, perhaps your reading comprehension needs work.

Let's see if you can spot the difference between 2 approaches.

"I believe the dev is doing good work, delivering solid updates, working full time, nothing shady going on, elaborate if you want, insert timeline, update size, general coding knowledge, etc etc"
versus
"Stop crying, go make your own game reeee, insert irrelevant thing, illogical point, baseless insult, another irrelevant thing, donations of less than 3$ per month lmao wut"

If you people didn't always have to resort to the latter, maybe you'd be taken more seriously. Contradicting yourself doesn't help either so you should work on that.

Reactions: Captian and lo0u

Morasaky

Mar 29, 2020
hey i havent visited this thread for like ages and i was wondering what are the chara. that got the new animations ?

odino

Aug 14, 2017
are you dense, he streams his progress everyday
and does he works even a single sec after stream ends? if bob ross was working on this thing we had 1 full week animation after this many year
not few scene that made of repeated pics

Last edited:

Miðgarðsormr

Engaged Member
Oct 1, 2017
and does he works even a single sec after stream ends? if bob roth was working on this thing we had 1 full week animation after this many year
not few scene that made of repeated pics
As a matter of fact yes. DC works on stuff that is not interesting for the stream before the stream and after the stream. Sometimes even through a night if needed and possible with his family life. Especially if an update is almost finished and some things need redrawing or are missing some animations he adds more work time on himself to not get a delay or avoid it if possible.

As i said many times before. Go watch his streams if you can to get answers faster and from the source.

• Haha
Reactions: lo0u

odino

Aug 14, 2017
no thanks im ok with 5 min reworked scene updates each 6 month like 400MB for compressed game each 6 month is alot

4.10 star(s) 356 Votes