woody554

Jan 20, 2018
can he just finished this already and make a new better one? , i mean this game is from 2016 , its 2022 now , there's single guy who develop bright memory infinite hello . :KEK: also the dude that creates LOST souls Aside that's also a single dude releasing triple A game , and this adult game milkers what? creating image slideshow?:ROFLMAO:
making a slideshow takes considerably more work than a real time rpg. for something like lost souls you create the character once. you create the gear once. you create the animation loops once. you create the controller once. (all of those you can even get as premade assets, which is why it's incredibly common to see same exact loops and sfx even in AAA games). once you have them done you largely never ever have to touch them again. you're free to use all of your time into new things, new assets. with slideshows you create every single image with the same amount of work as day 1. it's just very different.

people do challenges like creating an fps from scratch in 15 minutes. you can't do jack shit in 15 minutes for a slideshow, no matter how weathered veteran developer you are. the work profile is just very different.

now that doesn't mean the SS team hasn't done and is not still doing awful production mistakes that waste colossal amount of time repeatedly (like the tech updates none of which have EVER made the production faster like they were meant to), but that's really a whole another point. they have the skills they have, and without making them pass some 5-10 years of expensive engineering studying, they're not gonna just magically obtain the skills and knowledge of past 60 years of software engineering. so they're doomed to smash their heads against every wall there is and ever so slowly learn from mistakes.

the good news though is they've shown some very rare tenacity at smashing their head. regardless of all the mistakes and glacial progress, they always come up with the next new small update. thousands of others have given up around v.0.3, but these guys just keep coming back. yes they're slow, yes the updates are disappointingly small, but they always deliver. year after year.

and it's not like they EVER worked faster or made bigger updates, it's ALWAYS been this pace. never faster, never slower. this just is the pace they're able to do, and nothing seems to really help it. every time they've made tech updates to address the development speed, it's only pushed the project hugely back with no visible change in speed after they continue.

so rather than making 'helpful' suggestions to streamline production I'd prefer to see them NEVER touch one tech aspect until all the stories are complete. it just never pays off.

but it is what it is and they've already decided to make the same mistake again, so it would be foolish to expect change. tech update will only waste months, the improvements will be insignificant, and the slow development pace will not change one bit.

Last edited:
Reactions: NeoBear78

Niccodem

Nov 18, 2017
New (rather poor imho) content:
1) Odette - visit her in the evening
2) Odette - visit her in the garage
3) Iwanka - new content start recommended- progress Erik's route
4) Ivy - new content start recommended- go pick up stuff you ordered
5) Ivy - new content start recommended- go pick up stuff you ordered #2
6) Sara - new content start recommended - progress Roxxy's route

spitsnasi

May 9, 2019
not much update, but still great. I hope they make an update with Grace. I think there is a part where Grace will take you on a bike ride some place and have some fun there.

Hysni

Engaged Member
Jan 7, 2020
PREGNANCY for Milfs = Debbie + Mrs.Johnson --There is Pregnancy chance increasing Pills why not working in Game ?
Roxy + Teachers and Anies Mom Lucy :love:(y) (Lucy is Fine Milf ) There is Wedding Dress in Attic hope either Jenny wears or Debbie :LOL:(y)

nilo_96

Nov 27, 2021
I don't really think DC cares about these things that much. He wants the game to be as good as he thinks it can be and he'll work towards that, while it doesn't really seem to matter thaaat much what people think. As I've said a quite some time ago, this whole tech update thing is annoying now, but in the future everybody will probably be happy that it happened. I just hope it won't damage the game's reputation too much, so that SS doesn't run out of steam eariler than necessary.
The dude got a fucking good job - he gets several tens of thousands of bucks a month, he doesn’t have to go to work every day, he doesn’t have to report to anyone, he sits at home and slowly draws what he personally likes, putting a dick on what the fans would like to see. There are a whole bunch of characters in the game who could add additional sex scenes (Roxy, Eva, Misi, Grace, etc.) and those characters whose sex scenes could be redrawn with high quality, despite the fact that their stories have not yet been finalized (Mia, Helena, eventually Ivy, some Debbie scenes). But instead, we slipped the devil knows what. I don't even want to think about what will happen in the next updates. :mad:

And please don't say that i don't have the right to freely express my opinion because i don't support the game financially, it's just my opinion. By the way, there was no vote for the patrons on the content of this update, and the DC didn't give a shit about their opinion either. And I’m even very glad that i didn’t pay such a developer a penny, but to all those who supported and continue to support DC on Patreon, i express my sympathy and wish that they could find a more worthy use for their money, for example, wipe their ass with them, which would be much more useful ;).

Last edited:

thehexcomplex

Feb 1, 2019
A ton of work is being done on updates that are getting close. Is the progress too slow? That's a question open for debate. A question you can answer yourself by choosing to support DarkCookie or not. Why is DC releasing these pre-tech updates? I have no idea, and I personally think it's a mistake. If you've played the 0.20.5 update or above, there is no point to play any of the further pre-tech updates.

BitterFrost

Sep 28, 2017
I'm glad they're getting the tech teched, or whatever, but the rate of progress on this as far as players are concerned makes a snail look speedy. Also, these minor updates become almost entirely irrelevant since old saves don't carry over. Ain't nobody have the patience to grind the entire damn game from start to finish just to see a few changed animations. Essentially there has been no real update to this in, what, a year? Just some drip of "tech techy tech tech". Oh well.

Jun 18, 2018
I don't see how people can still support this and give him money. Dude is a millionaire and puts such minimal effort into new content. I get that people have Stockholm syndrome and they're happy will the little scraps, but even then Dark Cookie spends the vast majority of the development time drawing locations and hundreds of new items that see zero use or are used once. If you've decided that you will give money to a millionaire, shouldn't this millionaire at least work on the content that you voted for and not draw another room full of dead memes?
You voted for Rhonda content next so why is he spending hours drawing a cabin in the woods with several rooms and new characters that no one voted for? You're not even getting what you paid for. Check out his streams, it legit him takes 4-10 hours to draw one location.

randomguy6516265165

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 21, 2018
PREGNANCY for Milfs = Debbie + Mrs.Johnson --There is Pregnancy chance increasing Pills why not working in Game ?
Roxy + Teachers and Anies Mom Lucy :love:(y) (Lucy is Fine Milf ) There is Wedding Dress in Attic hope either Jenny wears or Debbie :LOL:(y)
pregnancy for all the girls ez

Reactions: Daddums
Mar 6, 2021
Lol, you go to patreon and see what kind of people are there who support it, there is also darkness, they are not given an update for 6 months, they write, everything is fine, we will wait, either there are schoolchildren spending their parents' money, or not very smart adults.
Man, I know people who only pay the card bill, if it's more or less within the average, they just pay, they don't even look at what's specified there. I believe that many there don't even remember that they are donating anymore.

Jan 30, 2020
Truth be told. I like the game in general. It was one of the first ones I stumbled across when getting into Adult VNs and Games. I've supported for almost 2yrs now and my interest has been waning. I'll give it another few months and then possibly (probably) just pull my support. This game seems to be "strung" along for merely the financial aspect.

4.10 star(s) 356 Votes