timmys666

Jul 8, 2017
lets hope that when the tech update hit the saves are actually able to carry over to new builds cause starting over each time gets old pretty quick

Dnutz

Apr 24, 2021
Make up your mind...
well point taken, but still jen is no prize to win she is just wasted time and filler, hell she's like a car u put money into to fix it up and after a while you just get a new one cuz your tried of it disappointing u on ever brake down and time with it

Omnikuken

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 22, 2018
lets hope that when the tech update hit the saves are actually able to carry over to new builds cause starting over each time gets old pretty quick
You can use the same save since late 2018. This is the 1st "update" you need to either restart for mid-route scenes or use the new "new game with new scenes" option

DownTheDrain

Donor
Aug 25, 2017
well point taken, but still jen is no prize to win she is just wasted time and filler, hell she's like a car u put money into to fix it up and after a while you just get a new one cuz your tried of it disappointing u on ever brake down and time with it
She's a walking bitchy older sister stereotype meant to satisfy the incest crowd.
There's like a million of her kind in a million different games. I could do without her but she fills a role that's expected in this genre.

Dec 7, 2017
Last "update" was October

Still hand-drawn vs 3D models. And NLT updates are 5-10 mins of gameplay each. He has 2-3 PCs rendering them 24/7, vs DC doing all by hand mostly on daily stream. Not comparable.

Wanna compare equally ? "Not a Legend" is the only game in here with hand-drawn everything made by 2 people which still takes 4-5 months per update vs Summertime made by ~5 dudes per every 4-5 months
I'll say it again, but if you have $70,000 per month you can afford to hire a second artist, and it doesnt seem to be the art that holds up development. It's usually the first bit to be done in an update, which is why there are in between updates that contain a few new animations and not much else, because its not the art that they are waiting for in the big updates.

Mar 6, 2021
I'll say it again, but if you have $70,000 per month you can afford to hire a second artist, and it doesnt seem to be the art that holds up development. It's usually the first bit to be done in an update, which is why there are in between updates that contain a few new animations and not much else, because its not the art that they are waiting for in the big updates.
exactly. and back in the day they put out more content in the same time with less budget. they are stalling for the cash now. it's that simple.

Omnikuken

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 22, 2018
He could but he won't. Been the same empty point for 5 years now. Maybe some people could let it go and/or go to Patreon/Discord/Picarto if they think something will change by them telling him so

Miðgarðsormr

Engaged Member
Oct 1, 2017
I see my dude came back more bitter than ever. Welcome to the club. It's funny to see a bunch of dudes in here that started "happy-go-lucky every1 is my friend" when replying to sounding more like me on a good day. Guess this place changes people
Thanks. After 4 years of the same shit i thought this needs a new approach :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

4.10 star(s) 357 Votes