Count Morado

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Jan 21, 2022
It’s impressive that everything you said is wrong. This site is for those that like to sail the high seas not fawn over content creators and sponsor them. People here are entitled to whatever goddamn opinion they like related to the game and it’s creator.
There sure is a lot of entitlement on here. You got that right.

That said - you do have the ability to complain. Others have the ability to respond.

Also, you can't pirate something that is free. So, those high seas must be in your bathtub. This isn't TPB, Kazaa, or the dark web, me matey.

Flash Dingo

Sep 18, 2019
I've heard about this project years ago when the first versions just came out. Looked quite promising, people also left some very nice reviews and it quickly gained the needed funding and fanbase. Imagine my bloody shock when I come back now to see that it's still v0.20.

I think this game was the Patient Zero of this whole Patreon-milking trend.

sigh
Pretty sure Yandere Simulator predates STS, but even then I don't know if that qualifies as patient zero. I didn't follow a lot of it.

They could also make a patch and distribute it elsewhere like other devs do.
Ideally, they could. Unfortunately, Patreon has a habit of pulling a 1984 and tracking a user's activities across platforms. If they put out an official incest patch and Patreon found out (even though it's none of their fucking business) they will pull the project down.

Last edited:

Omnikuken

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 22, 2018
It’s impressive that everything you said is wrong. This site is for those that like to sail the high seas not fawn over content creators and sponsor them. People here are entitled to whatever goddamn opinion they like related to the game and it’s creator.
bruh.png
Let's see how you counter the red outline without making the entire thread laugh at you

Omnikuken

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 22, 2018
Incredibly underwhelming update. Disappointing as usual lately with these last couple of updates but looking forward to the next update months from now, hopefully it’ll be the actual tech update with actual content.
Nope to everything. These last updates are only there to have something to wait until the tech build is done. And the tech build itself is purely wider backgrounds, 16:9 resolution and a (complete) re-coding of the game, it won't have anything "content"-related. You might have 1-2 more empty updates with 6 scenes each till then

ThisKitty

Jun 7, 2017
I'm going to refer to 2020+ as the Year of the Tech Update now. And the pandemic shall be named The Resolution of Technical Debt.

MrDL

Nov 11, 2017
Over the past 2 years, the game has changed a lot for the better, so don't rejoice, you've lost a lot :cool:
Actually just checked, closer to 4 years now since I really spent time playing this and I didn't lose anything, the new stuff is still there, it's more like I've saved time and I'll continue to save time by not playing it until whenever they're done with this "tech update".

oogabooga

Mar 6, 2017
I said this over a year ago, and I'll say it agian... if you're getting this shit for free don't complain.

If you're supporting this dev, it blows my mind how you continue to do so. It's literally had no new content in close to 2 years and has turned into a beyond obvious cash grab for thirsty bois.

gambit87

Dec 27, 2017
Very great game!!!
I wish more decisions like Mia and Helen's route could be made. Where you can either be good (Mia) or bad (Helen). That's what I wish for all married characters, but especially for Maria. Where great if you could win Maria completely for the MC.

Omnikuken

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 22, 2018
I said this over a year ago, and I'll say it agian... if you're getting this shit for free don't complain.

If you're supporting this dev, it blows my mind how you continue to do so. It's literally had no new content in close to 2 years and has turned into a beyond obvious cash grab for thirsty bois.
So the 3 part main route and the 18 scenes from 3 batches never happened ? Slight difference between "no content" to " content I don't like"

May 6, 2017

People are donating around 2.5 USD a month on average, or 30 USD per year, not much really, considering that most games cost 60 bucks nowadays.

4.10 star(s) 357 Votes