DownTheDrain

Donor
Aug 25, 2017
Are you aware that he earns $79,201 dollars A MONTH!!! on his patreon. That's almost a million dollars a year!!!!!
That's only been brought up about 78 times in the last 2 days, so no, we had no idea.
He would have gotten away with it too if it wasn't for your exemplary detective work.

Omnikuken

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 22, 2018
Like Judith eh
Judith is the 3rd planned route after the proper tech build. Priya is there cause she's there, with less than 1% chance to get anything made for her in the ~3+ years of updates coming up

Reactions: Hoey

randomguy6516265165

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 21, 2018
the incest patch are broken af and I tried both of them Idk if it only affects early game or what but it keeps going from "he is your son" to "but Im not your mother"

Count Morado

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Jan 21, 2022
the incest patch are broken af and I tried both of them Idk if it only affects early game or what but it keeps going from "he is your son" to "but Im not your mother"
Except for the patch (I assume you mean the simple patch either through Lewdpatcher or from this thread) -- what mods are you using with the game? (i.e. Naughty Tribute - SPH Mod - Extra Lines Incest Mod - Hairy Mod - Gallery Unlocker ) And are you using and translations?

randomguy6516265165

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 21, 2018
Except for the patch (I assume you mean the simple patch either through Lewdpatcher or from this thread) -- what mods are you using with the game? (i.e. Naughty Tribute - SPH Mod - Extra Lines Incest Mod - Hairy Mod - Gallery Unlocker ) And are you using and translations?
Im not using mods or translations just the vanilla game with the incest patch

Omnikuken

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 22, 2018
Im not using mods or translations just the vanilla game with the incest patch
We've been laughing at people using the patch(es) for years that it doesn't do anything aside changing 3 titles for girls. Guess we can now rofl at it more since it can't even do that correctly. Brilliant

Somnus

Oct 12, 2017
Decided to play the update. As usual, top notch 2D animations however, nothing that justifies 3 months of waiting. None of you can change my mind. See you all on May/June.

Reactions: Count Morado

randomguy6516265165

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 21, 2018
We've been laughing at people using the patch(es) for years that it doesn't do anything aside changing 3 titles for girls. Guess we can now rofl at it more since it can't even do that correctly. Brilliant
well if Im not wrong this was born as an incest game Im just playing it the way it suppose to be played if you want you laught at me plase suit yourself and have lots of fun

Omnikuken

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 22, 2018
well if Im not wrong this was born as an incest game Im just playing it the way it suppose to be played if you want you laught at me plase suit yourself and have lots of fun
It started as wincest, lasted about 1 year as that, then got shafted by Patreon and is now wincest-free for more than 4 years. Whatever you get out of patching it doesn't change how much laughable most dudes who do it come out sounding when the 3 changes it does crumble at each new build. Bonus laugh if said dude can't play the game without having it call Debbie mom and/or Jenny sis. Nothing will happen between the 2 of them for the duration of dev time on Patreon. So either play as intended (even you have to cringe at every mention of "landlady") or patch it up and cringe every time it fucks itself up.

PS : "You" means the general duder encountered in the thread who can't play a game without having a mom close to him, not the quoted

Mar 6, 2021
Don't even stress out man, there are some out there who know more than the developer himself, they don't accept your opinion and impose theirs on ours. People with high ego who sell us their opinions as if they were absolute truths, always making use of the most scathing criticism or the most negative side.
And at the end of the day, we're always going to be wrong and they're always right, so I ask you, why bother with that? So easy to ignore and go on with life.
I always try to talk, but when I see that it won't go anywhere, I ignore that person, very simple.

DownTheDrain

Donor
Aug 25, 2017
I've been using the 20.12 patch and haven't encountered any real issues.
Might have missed an odd sentence or two since I've seen the early game too often to pay much attention anymore.

As for cringe, incest isn't much of a turn-on or -off for me, but if you use that kind of setting you might as well do it right. The whole landlady deal where game devs go to great lengths to explain why you aren't related by blood despite all appearances is just silly.

Omnikuken

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 22, 2018
I've been using the 20.12 patch and haven't encountered any real issues.
Might have missed an odd sentence or two since I've seen the early game too often to pay much attention anymore.

As for cringe, incest isn't much of a turn-on or -off for me, but if you use that kind of setting you might as well do it right. The whole landlady deal where game devs go to great lengths to explain why you aren't related by blood despite all appearances is just silly.
So what you expect DC to put instead ? Anything remotely family related is bannable to Patreon. He's not gonna weasel around and make a "patch" himself and risk getting assbusted out of Patreon either. At least in this game it makes a little sense : Debbie knew MC's dad and lets him stay at her house after the funerals. House that also happens to be near the biggest school in town, which MC attends to. At least some semblance of wincest got retconned back into the game as Jenny is now Debbie's daughter "as was intended". Don't expect any lewds between the 2 though

j4yj4m

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2017
I'm not sure why there's even a discussion about the whole incest thing.
The game featured incest and the only reason there isn't any now is because patreon demands it and because DC is on notice to lose his account if they find out that he adds it back through the backdoor.

On the other hand DC said multiple times that he either wants to bring the incest back at the end or that he'd even move platforms if something pops up that's actualy viable and in support of incest. That's why the game got adapted so it can reasonably be played without incest, while it's still easy enought to bring it back at some point.

Tl;dr: There's no "official patch" because it could cost DC's account while there's clearly no statement that the game isn't supposed to have incest, either. The patch doesn't work? Sadly that's bad luck and somebody who knows how to do it has to fix it. The game is supposed to have incest? Of course it is...

DownTheDrain

Donor
Aug 25, 2017
So what you expect DC to put instead ? Anything remotely family related is bannable to Patreon. He's not gonna weasel around and make a "patch" himself and risk getting assbusted out of Patreon either. At least in this game it makes a little sense : Debbie knew MC's dad and lets him stay at her house after the funerals. House that also happens to be near the biggest school in town, which MC attends to. At least some semblance of wincest got retconned back into the game as Jenny is now Debbie's daughter "as was intended". Don't expect any lewds between the 2 though
Who said I'm expecting anything from him?

I know why the incest setting is a standard feature in so many western erotic games. I know what Patreon has to say about it and what devs have to do to get around it. None of that makes it any less silly to play through in my eyes, so kindly spare me the lecture.

Reactions: Toushiro
4.10 star(s) 357 Votes