Omnikuken

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 22, 2018
Okay Im literally at the beggining of the game with the incest patch on and I found this the MC refers as his mom and sister as "my fathers friend and her daughter took me in" and the next scene the MC says "mom and aunt talking on the kitchen" Idk if this has been reported already or if it is the right place to do it View attachment 1666556 View attachment 1666557 Btw is there anyway to remove the save naming thing?
Already reported ? Dunno don't care
Right place ? Nope
Renaming saves ? Nope

• Angry
Reactions: Luckzor

j4yj4m

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2017
Disagree, people have the right to complain about free stuff. For example, if I download a free-to-play game, I can criticize it just as much as the next guy who bought microtransactions, it literally makes zero difference whether I put money in the game or not, my opinion is still valid.
That's certainly true once we are talking about the content of the game and such things, where there's indeed enough to complain about. Beyond that it just seems a bit petty and somewhat entitled to complain that a free game makes too much money, which is sadly what most people here are actually complaining about. It's not that you can't do it, but it just makes you look "bad".

People have to understand that that's one of DC's reasons why he doesn't really care that much. He provides the game to everybody for free and he quite regularly tells people on his own stream to stop paying him money if they don't like it. No matter how much people are writing, he won't start caring about it now, when he didn't in the last 3 to 4 years.

Stareagle lord

Aug 8, 2017
from what I understand so tech update is about first and foremost coding/scripting and the technicality working of shit rather than pure art and adult scene's, and art is actually pretty fast from what I can tell compared to the tech/coding/scripting update. So in my opinion I think the tech update will most likely be a major change with either of these or all. 1 Making it easier to add more arts/Characters into the game compared to before. or 2 The Game will not crash for people or has much fewer bugs thus fewer frustrations. or 3 the game will be easier to play on the computer with less memory load etc again could make less bugs and the like.

infinitimike75

Jan 25, 2021
Don't think he makes so much money on the game. From what I understand he has some kind of a normal day job also. It does not make sense if he was making huge money om the game.
I've never posted here before but I thought I had to interject here...

Are you aware that he earns $79,201 dollars A MONTH!!! on his patreon. That's almost a million dollars a year!!!!!
It's not complicated people. If he finished the game any faster people would stop paying him. Hopefully more people will also get fed up and cancel their subs. It's frankly insulting to watch the streams of him working in photoshop taking 3 hours to airbrush a shirt, like come on people.

As for me, I'd be happy make games like this or even better for half that amount of money a month and would have actual employees on payroll who I kept to actual timelines and would spit out games like hotcakes.

1645472218748.png

Count Morado

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Jan 21, 2022
About half the people here don't seem to understand: complaining here does nothing but fan flames of entitlement in this thread. The development team never makes their presence known in this thread. Dark Cookie stopped by once many moons ago for a few posts and was never seen here again.

If you think complaining here, or offering suggestions, or asking when is the next update - any of it - is read by anyone on the dev team. You are wrong.

Complaining here is just a daisy chain of bitching.

If you want to leave suggestions, ask about update timelines, or offer criticism and want the best chance to be seen ... join the chat during one of the times that Dark Cookie streams on Picarto, or chat in the official Discord, or - if you are one of the 0.01% who contribute money - on the Patreon comments.

You do have the ability to complain here - but it does nothing to change anything. If you are complaining just to complain - we ain't got time for that. If you are complaining to attempt change - go where you have a better chance of making that happen.

If you want to know about the patch, 100% save, what scenes were updated in v0.20.13 - see here.

Until then, let's chat about who's got the best ass in the game. :BootyTime:

Sgrodolo

Sep 1, 2017
Will there be a revival of the totally not based on reality mob boss in light of recent events?

Are you aware that he earns $79,201 dollars A MONTH!!! on his patreon. That's almost a million dollars a year!!!!!
It's not complicated people. If he finished the game any faster people would stop paying him. Hopefully more people will also get fed up and cancel their subs. It's frankly insulting to watch the streams of him working in photoshop taking 3 hours to airbrush a shirt, like come on people.

As for me, I'd be happy make games like this or even better for half that amount of money a month and would have actual employees on payroll who I kept to actual timelines and would spit out games like hotcakes.
He's working at his own pace and people choose to donate money for the product. He doesn't have a salary, more money doesn't mean more work.

Last edited:
Reactions: Count Morado

Count Morado

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Jan 21, 2022
If he finished the game any faster people would stop paying him.
Your opinion flies in the opposition of logic.
  1. Slow updates do not make anyone more money - as we can see in this thread of the people getting the game for free - it actually can cause dissent and create disengagement by those who donate, which means they make less each month of the delay than they could if they got the updates out "sooner."
  2. More comprehensive updates in "reasonable" time frames would increase engagement, leading to more positive word of mouth. This, in turn, would drive up donations.
  3. There is enough content already planned to take this game to 2025 even with "quicker" updates. There isn't any end in the near future. This means whether the team takes their time, enjoying their work at a level of income they are satisfied with OR puts in long-hours away from family for higher income ... this game still has a long way to go.
  4. Even when there comes a time that the game should finish, the development team has created enough of a following to continue into a new project, should they ever wish to.

Omnikuken

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 22, 2018
from what I understand so tech update is about first and foremost coding/scripting and the technicality working of shit rather than pure art and adult scene's, and art is actually pretty fast from what I can tell compared to the tech/coding/scripting update. So in my opinion I think the tech update will most likely be a major change with either of these or all. 1 Making it easier to add more arts/Characters into the game compared to before. or 2 The Game will not crash for people or has much fewer bugs thus fewer frustrations. or 3 the game will be easier to play on the computer with less memory load etc again could make less bugs and the like.
Ish to most of everything you listed. The main point is to get the game to 16:9 so that phoners have a bigger picture to fatfinger their way around. 2nd point is to make it more "future-proof" by recoding most if not all the game so future builds don't crash and burn cause junk from 0.15 buttfucks it
how do I screenshot in this game?
Hit the magical printscreen key on your keyboard. Only works if you're not in fullscreen. Anything not PC is dubious at best

View attachment 1666750
Guess you should have refrained from posting then. He makes 79k$/6+ dudes - taxes and other junk working on the game for hours every day, with 3 kids. Also, please go ahead and make your "better" game with a 1/2 the income and 10+ people to pay and deal with. We'll be eagerly waiting for a few GBs worth of gameplay/hand-drawn art with animations within less than 4 months from now. Expecting self-banning of your account if you don't deliver
Will there be a revival of the totally not based on reality mob boss in light of recent events?
Grump and Putin were a meme for the main route. Said main route is done. Doubt we'll see them again (not counting that Putin is dead in-game)

• Angry
  • Haha
Reactions: Toushiro and TGafy
4.10 star(s) 357 Votes