Omnikuken

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 22, 2018
Have there been any sneak peeks that show what changes will be in effect when they finally do this?
Do Debbie's route (or check her scenes in the jar) and then do the main route. Every-ish time she's around the MC when the mafia bois rekt his face, that's her "new" art. Compare those to her route's art and you'll see

j4yj4m

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2017
Have there been any sneak peeks that show what changes will be in effect when they finally do this?
Well, the new art is mostly implemented in the "first day scenario" (for Debbie, Mia, Judith, the Latinas, Annie, Ms. Bissette etc.) and in some other places for almost everybody, but a few exceptions (like Rhonda, see below).
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

I'm sure there are more...

Last edited:

Omnikuken

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 22, 2018
One of the biggest examples, is when you finish Roxxy's path, or even just get far enough on it for her to be nicer towards the MC, even around others, and then interact with her on any other character's storyline.
How would a choice help that?
Also, what choice ? Roxxy is alone in her route, Missy and Becca are doing/following everything she tells them to do. You don't need a choice between main girl and sub girl(s) if said sub girl(s) are around carpet-tier level of leadership.

Reactions: CUNTBLAZER420

j4yj4m

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2017
Also, what choice ? Roxxy is alone in her route, Missy and Becca are doing/following everything she tells them to do. You don't need a choice between main girl and sub girl(s) if said sub girl(s) are around carpet-tier level of leadership.
Yeah, Roxxy is simply a cuckquean and certainly doesn't mind.

The choices I see that could/should be implemented would be a proper split for Jenny, so we'd actually get something that's closer to femdom on one hand and an option where people actually get the choice to dominate her on the other. Right now it's really neither one nor the other.

Next to that it would have been great to have split in Eve's route. Her current romantic branch, but without Grace and Odette, and one where MC solves Eve's issue but where they essentially become friends with benefits and where MC can have his fun Grace and Odette too.

Both of these would greatly benefit the game as a whole in my opinion.

DarkDaemonX

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2020
Any character development made on 1 character's route is completely wiped out on another character's route is what I was trying to say, and if it was more of a VN with lots of choices and branching paths instead of a sandbox that wouldn't happen.

Reactions: Stil996

Master Duck79

Oct 1, 2019
I havent followed this game news lately so i dont know where we at, is DC working on tech update 4 or Rhondas and if is workning on Tech part 4 what characters do we exept to see in this update? Thanks!

j4yj4m

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2017
I havent followed this game news lately so i dont know where we at, is DC working on tech update 4 or Rhondas and if is workning on Tech part 4 what characters do we exept to see in this update? Thanks!
There's no official information about what's going to be part of tech part 4, but it looks like DC opened the wrong windows in one of his streams some time ago:

https://f95zone.to/threads/summerti...kompas-productions.276/page-3145#post-7649406

So it looks like it's going to be Josephine, Odette, Odette, Roxxy, Roxxy and Daisy.

Omnikuken

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 22, 2018
Any character development made on 1 character's route is completely wiped out on another character's route is what I was trying to say, and if it was more of a VN with lots of choices and branching paths instead of a sandbox that wouldn't happen.
You do get some slight dialogue variations depending on what you do before certain routes. Not many of them and not majorly route-changing, but it's still there

Jun 23, 2020
Interesting, though I really have no clue why they'd think that Odette needs even more content. It's not that I don't like her, but still...

I don't really like Josie that much, but at least that pose does look nice.
I would normally agree that Odette gets too much but an anal scene with her... I can abide by that. Still waiting on anal scenes with Roxxy and Jenny however :whistle:

Reactions: Ranma and nitram5

josh963

Mar 5, 2020
it would be a total turn off if when the full tech update is completed and debbie's new art is not implemented. I mean it would be weird as fuck, everyone with their new art and a very good character with a really, really old one

Omnikuken

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 22, 2018
it would be a total turn off if when the full tech update is completed and debbie's new art is not implemented. I mean it would be weird as fuck, everyone with their new art and a very good character with a really, really old one
Be sad now, she won't get new art just because the tech build comes out

srksrk 68

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Sep 17, 2018
I would normally agree that Odette gets too much but an anal scene with her... I can abide by that. Still waiting on anal scenes with Roxxy and Jenny however :whistle:
And that is something I never will understand. Ever.

If -- *IF* -- they decide to put more anal into the game, I want it completely avoidable. I don't even want it mentioned. It is alway a complete turn down for me. In the Eve route, for example, the player is forced into it. In Mia's route as well, unless you have sufficient charisma.

4.10 star(s) 359 Votes