Count Morado

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Jan 21, 2022
So what about the tech update is making it take so long? Is it the code or art or whatever? I get updates normally take around 3-5 months but this is much longer than normal all I'm sayin.
See #9 and #1 in FAQ below.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

• Angry
Reactions: wolfpackjac3

Omnikuken

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 22, 2018
player.stats._str = 10 for upgrading the stats
The F does that come out at random ..... And why use console commands and be sure to fuck the game up ? Just start with cheat mode for 10/10, use the "new content" to have ~6/10 or stfu on normal mode and grind (or if you really wanna win the pleb award, use the phone menu). None of these will ever crap the game, unlike the console. People these days do go out of their way to find the most crash-worthy path to fail at the game

rivers77

Jul 16, 2017
The game is in an un-incested state four times longer than it had incest in it. So most players are here because of like it is now.

And the Jenny/Debbie/MC setting actually makes sense to me as it is now. I find it fun and there is no easy way to re-incestify it imo.
I disagree with this completely. It's awkward and fairly clear what the true dynamic is.

Omnikuken

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 22, 2018
I disagree with this completely. It's awkward and fairly clear what the true dynamic is.
Aside Diane and Debbie looking alike, if you stumbled upon Summertime for the 1st time today, nothing screams wincest at every corner of the game

ImTransAndTiny

May 1, 2020
And the Jenny/Debbie/MC setting actually makes sense to me as it is now. I find it fun and there is no easy way to re-incestify it imo.
If Debbie isn't Anon's mother, why is it so wrong for her to be in a relationship with him?

As with every other game where a teenage protagonist has a female landlord old enough to be his mother, this game doesn't make any sense to me unless Debbie is the MC's mother. There is no easy way to de-incestify the game IMO.

Last edited:

Omnikuken

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 22, 2018
If Debbie isn't Anon's mother, why is it so wrong for her to be in a relationship with him?

As with every other game where a teenage protagonist has a female landlord old enough to be his mother, this game doesn't make any sense to me unless Debbie is the MC's mother. There is no easy way to de-incestify the game IMO.
She knew MC and his notdad (hence the pics of them in Jenny's room) before he crapped out. She then took MC in after the funerals and everything still makes sense without her being MC's notmom. As for the 4+ years old dialogs they never bothered to change after the Patreon ban, that's another story for her preg remake

• Haha
Reactions: HentaiGamerN00b

ImTransAndTiny

May 1, 2020
She knew MC and his notdad (hence the pics of them in Jenny's room) before he crapped out. She then took MC in after the funerals and everything still makes sense without her being MC's notmom. As for the 4+ years old dialogs they never bothered to change after the Patreon ban, that's another story for her preg remake
It's a nice try, but I don't buy the "knowing MC and Frank before his death makes it horrifyingly inappropriate for her to sleep with him" argument. If it's good enough for Patreon, that's fine by me, but I don't really think it's fooling anyone.

But hey, that's the beauty of fantasy! You can make them related or unrelated in your own mind.

itsyeboii

Aug 23, 2017
It's a nice try, but I don't buy the "knowing MC and Frank before his death makes it horrifyingly inappropriate for her to sleep with him" argument. If it's good enough for Patreon, that's fine by me, but I don't really think it's fooling anyone.

But hey, that's the beauty of fantasy! You can make them related or unrelated in your own mind.
That and they all resemble each other. It also doesn't really make sense for Jenny to be so sentimental towards MC's dad when he was just a good friend of her mom, not to mention the older vs younger sibling dynamic between the two, along with plenty of other examples. You could say that Frank replaced her missing father figure or some shit but that's just mental gymnastics at this point.

I mean, you're free to use your own fantasy and enjoy the game any way you want of course, but we're not gonna act like the non-incest dynamic makes as much sense as the incest dynamic

Darkhawk2199

May 12, 2022
kinda sucks that you cant talk to eve about what happen with her sister grace and see where that goes. I think grace would be fine with sharing MC with sister and her friend.

j4yj4m

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2017
That and they all resemble each other. It also doesn't really make sense for Jenny to be so sentimental towards MC's dad when he was just a good friend of her mom, not to mention the older vs younger sibling dynamic between the two, along with plenty of other examples. You could say that Frank replaced her missing father figure or some shit but that's just mental gymnastics at this point.
As far as I'm aware they couldn't go down the stepcest route because it wound't have been enough for Patreon to unban the game. So they basically chose stepcest without marriage. Debbie and Frank are called "lifelong friends" right at the very start of the intro and as such it's not unreasonable to think that they've all known eachother for a very, very long time. The game obviously won't get more specific because of Patreon. But their intention was certainly to make Debbie and Frank as much of a mother/father to MC and Jenny as they "legally" could.

While the story may not be as good without the incest, it's actually still decent compared to most other "patched" incest games, which in most cases are simply rediculous without the patch.

affen123

Oct 6, 2017
Hello short ne question I am looking for a picture of all the female characters that were drawn pregnant and naked.
Hope that the picture exists and was not just a fever dream

Omnikuken

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 22, 2018
Hello short ne question I am looking for a picture of all the female characters that were drawn pregnant and naked.
Hope that the picture exists and was not just a fever dream
There is a "boob gauge" pic with most girls ranked from massive tidders to ironing board planks. Probably your best bet to have most girls together, dunno if there's 1 with them preg. Or you could scour the interwebz for individual girls and patch something with 20+ pics into 1 giant mess. As for the links, there's probably a few of them around the thread, have fun searching for it/them

• Angry
Reactions: affen123

affen123

Oct 6, 2017
There is a "boob gauge" pic with most girls ranked from massive tidders to ironing board planks. Probably your best bet to have most girls together, dunno if there's 1 with them preg. Or you could scour the interwebz for individual girls and patch something with 20+ pics into 1 giant mess. As for the links, there's probably a few of them around the thread, have fun searching for it/them
Thanks for the detailed answer but that does not answer my question at all

4.10 star(s) 357 Votes