Stil996

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 11, 2018
Hello short ne question I am looking for a picture of all the female characters that were drawn pregnant and naked.
Hope that the picture exists and was not just a fever dream
You mean like?
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
or

Either way you will probably have to type your search into google and dig through the resulting images yourself.

Last edited:

affen123

Oct 6, 2017
You mean like?

Either way you will probably have to type your search into google and dig through the resulting images yourself.
Yes I have tried several times to find it but unfortunately I can no longer find it and have the feeling that it is gone
There were all female characters on it naked and pregnant

Count Morado

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Jan 21, 2022
Yes I have tried several times to find it but unfortunately I can no longer find it and have the feeling that it is gone
maybe it was in the fan art thread ... did you try there?
Also, your signature has UnRen listed - why not use that and extract the images for yourself?!
Seems like you have all the tools at your disposal and would be able to have what you want rather quickly.

Stil996

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 11, 2018
Sorry I got distracted you wanted Mustaches right?

Stil996

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 11, 2018
Also, your signature has UnRen listed - why not use that and extract the images for yourself?!
Seems like you have all the tools at your disposal and would be able to have what you want rather quickly.
Unren doesn't work so well with Summertime Saga, there are a lot of layered images.

Last edited:
Reactions: affen123

Stil996

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 11, 2018

affen123

Oct 6, 2017
maybe it was in the fan art thread ... did you try there?
There were also characters that you could not not have Pregnant update or sex it had been here in any case

Count Morado

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Jan 21, 2022
Unren doesn't work so well with Summertime Saga, there are a lot of layered images.
Oh, I know ... But several are available unlayered ... and using layers with GIMP or Photoshop isn't that difficult.
There were also characters that you could not not have Pregnant update or sex it had been here in any case
You might be surprised what you can do if you just take a look. Even for those who don't have a pregnancy update - some have the art already there to work with.

Be the hero you are looking for.
example.png

affen123

Oct 6, 2017
Oh, I know ... But several are available unlayered ... and using layers with GIMP or Photoshop isn't that difficult.

You might be surprised what you can do if you just take a look. Even for those who don't have a pregnancy update - some have the art already there to work with.

Be the hero you are looking for.
View attachment 1848768
I found it!!!!

Rules 34 never lets you down thanks for the compilation and help from the others

Reactions: tyknjinq

Stil996

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 11, 2018
She can't be trans and preg. She's a futa in that pic .....
if she has balls she's Trans :p, and is she pregnant or has the various possibilities been mixed and matched?

PS serious question BTW can Trans/Futa Eve get pregnant? [Butt Babies??????]

Omnikuken

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 22, 2018
if she has balls she's Trans :p, and is she pregnant or has the various possibilities been mixed and matched?

PS serious question BTW can Trans/Futa Eve get pregnant? [Butt Babies??????]
Trans is going from dude to girl and vice versa, futa is both at the same time. In-game we get trans Eve (or pure girl), so she can't get preg. That image linked above isn't in-game and can't happen with what we got

Count Morado

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Jan 21, 2022
Trans is going from dude to girl and vice versa, futa is both at the same time. In-game we get trans Eve (or pure girl), so she can't get preg. That image linked above isn't in-game and can't happen with what we got
You're correct - trans Eve cannot get pregnant. Neither of those "images" of Eve are in-game - trans or cis woman. They were created by using the Eve layers. That's the great thing about layered images - you can make your own Eve (or Jenny or Debbie or Grace).
Josephine and Bissett are actually the only two that I had to use non-character layers. Although Bissett's pregnant body is in there ... I couldn't find appropriate arms. I forget whose I used. Josephine doesn't have a nude pregnant body - so I had to use someone else's belly and blend. All the others are the character-specific layers.

Last edited:

Stil996

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 11, 2018
Of course it can, it's called photo shop :p, (you know like the app Count Morado mentioned using for building layered images) Hell I used to have pictures of me pregnant from similar apps(and I'm all man :p)

Small point, I tend to see Futa mostly as women with oversized Clits (I accept Hermaphrodites too, but usually the clit thing).

Stil996

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 11, 2018
I gotta say I was surprised that Fem Eve could get pregnant, for a While I assumed that the two versions of Eve, were pre-op and post-op. that the only reason I could think off why that stupid scar would make her so nervous.

4.10 star(s) 359 Votes