Bobby davis

Nov 3, 2017
I haven't played the game for a year and a half, is anything really good happening? Is the gym teacher storyline finished? How about MC's Mom Debbie? Can she get pregnant?

j4yj4m

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2017
I wish Eric is dead at some point in the game. Manipulative prick worth of nothing.
Erik will become a better friend once he gets his next update. His content was made at a time when every quest was little more than "earn money -> get item x -> repeat". Just as Jenny's content improved massively, I'd expect the same to happen with Erik's.

Reactions: hooter

rivers77

Jul 16, 2017
She knew MC and his notdad (hence the pics of them in Jenny's room) before he crapped out. She then took MC in after the funerals and everything still makes sense without her being MC's notmom. As for the 4+ years old dialogs they never bothered to change after the Patreon ban, that's another story for her preg remake
Look, I get that wincest isn't everyone's thing and I also get that everyone constantly asking about it or the latest patch is annoying to alot of people on this site, but to me there is clearly a family dynamic.

There is still the photo of the entire family with tons of resemblance, there is the photo with Jenny and her notdad that she gets overly emotional about. The dialogue is awkward as hell throughout the entire storyline but makes sense if they are in fact family. The landlady thing seems very forced, especially considering how long it seems they lived with Debbie. Where did the notdad sleep? Why are both Debbie and Jenny so emotional over it? Why doesn't Debbie work to maintain a household? Why does Debbie seem very intimately familiar about Frank's work life? It doesn't take a whole lot of digging to figure out the story doesn't make sense unless they are family. And I won't go down the Erik and Tammy path, but it also carries the same problems.

I try to look at things as objectively as I can, so I'll look at a different storyline that doesn't involve my kink. I'm a straight dude and I've only played the scarred Eve version. It's fairly clear to me that the story is meant to be the trans side and only given a different direction to satisfy straight guys, which I imagine make up the biggest number of players of this game. The whole Eve thing seems just silly based on a scar. I'm not clamoring for DC and the team to change that. The story is fine the way it is and makes a certain group happy and that's cool.

In the end maybe they'll release a non incest version and an incest version. I have no right to demand anything from DC and his team, but I certainly hope he'll remember those that helped get the game off the ground from the start. I was a patron for 3 years with zero regrets.

Off on tangent... skip if you wanna. I quit being a patron for a number of reasons, but one of the main ones was doing the remakes for Diane and Jenny and skipping Debbie. It just didn't make sense to me and because of that passing, she was left out of all but one tech update vote. She made the top 6 in the lone vote she was in (which turned into a Diane scene) and would've in more (IMO) had DC put her in it, but I imagine he didn't because of the old art situation, but had that remake been done at the same time as the other family women, then that problem wouldn't have existed. Debbie is far and away my favorite character in this game (with old or new art, but much prefer the new).

I also really didn't like the Eve update. I HOPE that at the end of the game, maybe they'll do one more update that allows you to hook Eve up with Erik (since they are both big video gamers) and allows the MC to legit get Grace. Grace is an awesome character IMO.

Omnikuken

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 22, 2018
Look, I get that wincest isn't everyone's thing and I also get that everyone constantly asking about it or the latest patch is annoying to alot of people on this site, but to me there is clearly a family dynamic.

There is still the photo of the entire family with tons of resemblance, there is the photo with Jenny and her notdad that she gets overly emotional about. The dialogue is awkward as hell throughout the entire storyline but makes sense if they are in fact family. The landlady thing seems very forced, especially considering how long it seems they lived with Debbie. Where did the notdad sleep? Why are both Debbie and Jenny so emotional over it? Why doesn't Debbie work to maintain a household? Why does Debbie seem very intimately familiar about Frank's work life? It doesn't take a whole lot of digging to figure out the story doesn't make sense unless they are family. And I won't go down the Erik and Tammy path, but it also carries the same problems.

I try to look at things as objectively as I can, so I'll look at a different storyline that doesn't involve my kink. I'm a straight dude and I've only played the scarred Eve version. It's fairly clear to me that the story is meant to be the trans side and only given a different direction to satisfy straight guys, which I imagine make up the biggest number of players of this game. The whole Eve thing seems just silly based on a scar. I'm not clamoring for DC and the team to change that. The story is fine the way it is and makes a certain group happy and that's cool.

In the end maybe they'll release a non incest version and an incest version. I have no right to demand anything from DC and his team, but I certainly hope he'll remember those that helped get the game off the ground from the start. I was a patron for 3 years with zero regrets.

Off on tangent... skip if you wanna. I quit being a patron for a number of reasons, but one of the main ones was doing the remakes for Diane and Jenny and skipping Debbie. It just didn't make sense to me and because of that passing, she was left out of all but one tech update vote. She made the top 6 in the lone vote she was in (which turned into a Diane scene) and would've in more (IMO) had DC put her in it, but I imagine he didn't because of the old art situation, but had that remake been done at the same time as the other family women, then that problem wouldn't have existed. Debbie is far and away my favorite character in this game (with old or new art, but much prefer the new).

I also really didn't like the Eve update. I HOPE that at the end of the game, maybe they'll do one more update that allows you to hook Eve up with Erik (since they are both big video gamers) and allows the MC to legit get Grace. Grace is an awesome character IMO.
You'll have to wait 3-4+ years and a few polls (that she probably won't win anytime soon) to see if they remake her story alongside the preg remake. And "gifting" a girl isn't happening : MC gets all the girls all the time. The best you'll get is a share scene (Erik/Tammy and the 3some with Maria), so Grace won't be touched by Erik, ever. Maybe a 3some (99%+ never happening though)

Stil996

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 11, 2018

First rule of Wincest... We do not talk about wincest
Second rule of Wincest... WE DO NOT TALK ABOUT WINCEST!!
Third rule of Wincest... Pics or it never happened (videos are better)

j4yj4m

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2017
She made the top 6 in the lone vote she was in (which turned into a Diane scene) and would've in more (IMO) had DC put her in it, but I imagine he didn't because of the old art situation, but had that remake been done at the same time as the other family women, then that problem wouldn't have existed.
Just a small correction, she also took part in the 0.20. vote (which was won by the main story and happened right after Diane's 0.17. update was released) and took the last place there. So it's not like she didn't have chance, people just "hated" the reworks in general in didn't want another one this soon. That's almost certainly the reason why the main story got more votes than Roxxy, Debbie and Erik/Mrs. Johnson combined back then.

rivers77

Jul 16, 2017
Just a small correction, she also took part in the 0.20. vote (which was won by the main story and happened right after Diane's 0.17. update was released) and took the last place there. So it's not like she didn't have chance, people just "hated" the reworks in general in didn't want another one this soon. That's almost certainly the reason why the main story got more votes than Roxxy, Debbie and Erik/Mrs. Johnson combined back then.
I don't think what I said was wrong. I said she was out of all TECH update votes minus one, which is a true statement. However, you are absolutely correct that she lost the vote badly post the Diane and Jenny updates. Neither one of those updates were voted on. DC decided he wanted to do it and then gave the fanbase the vote on which would go first. I voted Diane for that update and it won. In hindsight, maybe I should have gone the other way. The Jenny update was fantastic and the Diane update was lackluster. I think DC had plans of revisiting Debbie after the updates, but shifted gears when he saw how unpopular it was that he chose to force the remakes.

rivers77

Jul 16, 2017
You'll have to wait 3-4+ years and a few polls (that she probably won't win anytime soon) to see if they remake her story alongside the preg remake. And "gifting" a girl isn't happening : MC gets all the girls all the time. The best you'll get is a share scene (Erik/Tammy and the 3some with Maria), so Grace won't be touched by Erik, ever. Maybe a 3some (99%+ never happening though)
I can't argue with your assessment. The fanbase is against the idea of making choices and having consequences. I am all for decisions and consequences. Sometimes it works in your favor (for me it was easy to give up June) and sometimes not (much tougher decision choosing between Mia and Helen).

However, let's keep in mind that the Diane and Jenny remakes were never voted on. DC wanted to do it and did it and only gave the fanbase the vote on which went first. I don't think it will happen again, but we're all allowed our opinion.

I also agree that they won't re-do Eve's path to allow you the option of getting Grace. Still, a guy can dream, right?

Reactions: itsyeboii

itsyeboii

Aug 23, 2017

Agreed with literally everything you stated. Let's just hope DC does Debbie justice with a high quality update with enough scenes. A Diane re-remake of the same caliber would also be very nice since her content is good in quality but lacks quantity and the barn situation is just ridiculous.

Reactions: hooter and rivers77
4.10 star(s) 359 Votes