teraptuss

May 4, 2019
There may be some new animations included, but they won't add any new story. It's for example highly unlikely that we'd get anything that would include Judith, given that she doesn't have any kind of story right now. So it's possible that we'd get more scenes with Jenny, Roxxy or Debbie, but nobody really knows. Then again, it seems like they want to focus on characters which don't have thaat many scenes yet and given that especially Jenny and Roxxy have good number by now, I wouldn't bet on them getting any more.
Lies , Jenny can never have enough scenes :p

Bartolomeo098

Mar 5, 2021
We got the last lewdening over a month ago, so the next should be between 1-3 months. Unless you're asking for "real" updates (like R(h)onda's), which 99%+ won't happen this year
No no i meant the tech update, but will it's just add new scenes and thats's it?

itsyeboii

Aug 23, 2017
No no i meant the tech update, but will it's just add new scenes and thats's it?
The tech update is meant to recode the whole game so it's more tidy and should make the team more "efficient", does this mean we get slightly faster updates after the tech update is complete? I doubt it. The game will also be widescreen with expanded backgrounds etc. instead of those black bars we got now.

As for scenes, DC gave us a couple batches of scenes and angles to give at least a little content during this long time without a real update, if I recall correctly, he said he'd do another batch before the tech update finally completes.

Caasa Nova

Nov 17, 2018
There may be some new animations included, but they won't add any new story. It's for example highly unlikely that we'd get anything that would include Judith, given that she doesn't have any kind of story right now. So it's possible that we'd get more scenes with Jenny, Roxxy or Debbie, but nobody really knows. Then again, it seems like they want to focus on characters which don't have thaat many scenes yet and given that especially Jenny and Roxxy have good number by now, I wouldn't bet on them getting any more.
so do you believe it would be more possible to have animations for girls like beca, mrs johnson, diane, tina ? After all, all these already have stories

Omnikuken

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 22, 2018
So, you didn't spend anytime looking back to see that the tech update has been explained and talked about hundreds of times?
Shame on you.
The entirety of the thread is a shame ......
so do you believe it would be more possible to have animations for girls like beca, mrs johnson, diane, tina ? After all, all these already have stories
Becca already got 1, Mrs Johnson won't cause Erik's route needs a remake, Diane got some lame-o rubbing with Debbie, Tina could get something but won't
Been playing this game for a few days now and it sucks you can't get Roxxy and her friends pregnant. I've already got Jenny, Diane, Eve, Grace, and Odette pregnant. Was hoping I could get Debbie pregnant too.
Welcome to waiting for people to vote for stuff 3+ years down the road. You'll have plenty of time to come back here telling us all about that for the amount of time it'll take to have those both voted for and made

Caasa Nova

Nov 17, 2018
The entirety of the thread is a shame ......

Becca already got 1, Mrs Johnson won't cause Erik's route needs a remake, Diane got some lame-o rubbing with Debbie, Tina could get something but won't

Welcome to waiting for people to vote for stuff 3+ years down the road. You'll have plenty of time to come back here telling us all about that for the amount of time it'll take to have those both voted for and made
Kkkkkkkkkkk you are being very pragmatic

Reactions: Johnny90H30

strenif

Engaged Member
Aug 18, 2017
Just because some people talked about Erik here recently, today DC talked about the option to add some kind of MC/Erik gay content into his story once he gets the rework (next to sharing June/Mrs. Johnson, of course).
Not being gay/bi maybe I'm missing something but isn't Erik... a fat unattractive slob?

HentaiGamerN00b

Sep 6, 2020
Not being gay/bi maybe I'm missing something but isn't Erik... a fat unattractive slob?
"De gustibus non est disputandum"... There are ppl who likes fat ppl, in fact, MC can fuck the girl who might be Erick's girlfriend (June who is fatty) if we choose that.

4.10 star(s) 359 Votes