Joop501

Mar 19, 2021
The game is free no one can influence how long it takes.
live your life find something else that's fun or you'll get confused
There is more to life

mightybored

Jul 5, 2021
i don't get why people are crying. the future of this game is looking bright. personally i can't wait for pre tech update 26 with these appealing characters, hope they all get preggo content too.

Kinda funny that there's hair almost everywhere except the one spot you'd expect. Like, why doesn't She-squatch have bush? A gigantic I-live-in-the-forest bush?

• Red Heart
Reactions: Ranma

abc23

Oct 23, 2018
Looking at DarkCookie's webpage, the sentiment towards the game has changed in the last few months.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

For the first time in the last five years, the Earnings amount stopped its growth for more than 2 consecutive months (considering each 10th of the month).

Let's see how things evolve.

Reactions: poopfartshitcum

ImTransAndTiny

May 1, 2020
Looking at DarkCookie's webpage, the sentiment towards the game has changed in the last few months.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

For the first time in the last five years, the Earnings amount stopped its growth for more than 2 consecutive months (considering each 10th of the month).

Let's see how things evolve.
It could be recession-related. The price of food has pretty much doubled where I live, so I've had to cut spending on non-essentials.

Joop501

Mar 19, 2021
all people with limited money should economise!
WTF does this game have to do with!
This game seems to be suffering from feature creep. Would explain why it's taken like what, 5 or 6 years to get to this point?
What I don't understand is that gamers always react negatively
Live your life and let things go is better for your health

4.10 star(s) 359 Votes