teraptuss

May 4, 2019
A few things : "pre-tech" is the batches, "tech" is the widescreen/recode. Tech itself won't have any scenes (probably), it'll have a few new girls though (the PC class teacher, the witch in the woods, the new gym girl who's MC's PC's background, etc). And considering the entire game getting re-coded, you're probably gonna have to replay from the start, whatever happens
If its getting re-coded , do you think any of the current content or dialog will change or be different at all? The last New Odette scene was kind of retroactive if you played from the start. Kind of dig that stuff.

Omnikuken

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 22, 2018
If its getting re-coded , do you think any of the current content or dialog will change or be different at all? The last New Odette scene was kind of retroactive if you played from the start. Kind of dig that stuff.
Probably not. They already took over a year just remaking the scenes for the new 16:9 screensize, don't think they'll rewrite the whole game/story on top of that. It's also mostly "under the hood", where 1 dude has to redo a few thousand lines of code to make the game less janky and run smoother. Which probably will crap out Renpy, which is why we (probably) need to restart, since most of the stuff in your save won't work if coder changes anything.

Odette got 2 scenes (more since batch 1 but meh) : 1 during Eve's route (retroactive if you want it) and another 1 after the route, where you only need to talk to her. Batch 5 (end of July-ish) should be the mafia girls (Svetlana doesn't appear during the route, so no retro for her and the other girls are there for 1 scene then vanish during the shootout. Now they could expand on them during that 1 scene (retro) or just cram them afterwards with Svet) ....

Reactions: teraptuss

MurkyTurtle

Jul 28, 2017
Thing is they don't even really help anyone. At best they insult them and tell them to use the search function, which most people that are asking for help probably don't even know how to use. So they're definitely not getting paid lol.

You would THINK they're spending 12 hours a day on this thread helping people out cause they're super nice and got free time but no. In reality they got nothing to do and wait for someone to post something slightly negative about DC so they can make a sarcastic reply and try to argue. It seems like that's their whole life/only source of entertainment. I look at this thread every couple weeks and every time it's just pure toxicity from the same 3-4 people.

Both them and the people constantly angry at DC really need to get a life and/or smoke weed. Idk what they're going through IRL (and I hope they get help) but it's leaking on to here and it sucks.
Also, the search function isn't nearly as helpful as they make it sound unless you're willing to really dig into the advanced search features. Even if you limit your query to this thread you'll typically get several pages full of people asking very similar questions, since it's probably come up more than a few times in the six years and 3200+ pages of conversation. I've had similar experiences trying to find information in other threads much shorter than this one, and I often won't get a useful tidbit without sifting through a couple dozen pages and cross-referencing dates off Patreon posts or third-party sites. Knowing how to properly use an internet search is a skill that takes time to develop.

Whiterichie93

Dec 11, 2019
Probably not. They already took over a year just remaking the scenes for the new 16:9 screensize, don't think they'll rewrite the whole game/story on top of that. It's also mostly "under the hood", where 1 dude has to redo a few thousand lines of code to make the game less janky and run smoother. Which probably will crap out Renpy, which is why we (probably) need to restart, since most of the stuff in your save won't work if coder changes anything.

Odette got 2 scenes (more since batch 1 but meh) : 1 during Eve's route (retroactive if you want it) and another 1 after the route, where you only need to talk to her. Batch 5 (end of July-ish) should be the mafia girls (Svetlana doesn't appear during the route, so no retro for her and the other girls are there for 1 scene then vanish during the shootout. Now they could expand on them during that 1 scene (retro) or just cram them afterwards with Svet) ....
As long as they fix the bug of the spacebar not working SPECIFICALLY for spacebar mashing mini games. Can't complete Roxy's story because the spacebar won't work. Fix that and I'm happy.

srksrk 68

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Sep 17, 2018
Also, the search function isn't nearly as helpful as they make it sound unless you're willing to really dig into the advanced search features. Even if you limit your query to this thread you'll typically get several pages full of people asking very similar questions, since it's probably come up more than a few times in the six years and 3200+ pages of conversation. I've had similar experiences trying to find information in other threads much shorter than this one, and I often won't get a useful tidbit without sifting through a couple dozen pages and cross-referencing dates off Patreon posts or third-party sites. Knowing how to properly use an internet search is a skill that takes time to develop.
The search giving too many hits to be useful is a direct result of people not using it and asking the same stuff over and over again.

But it should be clear how to use it. Especially restricting it to the current thread and finding the most relevant hits at the top.

And the most interesting question is why one should bother replying to guys who are too lazy for even reading one page back.

Joop501

Mar 19, 2021
Most react negatively read frustration
If you no longer see the distinction where I see that
then you have 1 problem

MurkyTurtle

Jul 28, 2017
The search giving too many hits to be useful is a direct result of people not using it and asking the same stuff over and over again.

But it should be clear how to use it. Especially restricting it to the current thread and finding the most relevant hits at the top.
The issue with the search box isn't relevancy, it's that there's no other way to sort the search results when you use the simple thread-restricted version in the corner. Here's the result from one of our more popular queries:
1657726946093.png
The dates of the posts are completely haphazard. An answer from 2019 isn't necessarily going to be the same as an answer from 2022. There's no way (that I've found) to re-sort or further filter search results, which drastically lowers the effectiveness of a search engine. You'll often have to go through several pages to find a relatively recent post and hope that someone was kind enough to provide an answer at that time. This isn't Google and there aren't static webpages with answers or a clever algorithm that can guide you to one; searching a question will only provide you with the question itself. Sometimes its more efficient to just throw the question out there again rather than trying to ferret out the information you need.

This is why it's important to provide helpful answers rather than insults, rudeness, or passive-aggressive FAQs, particularly when most of the time the answer can be a simple "Yes", "No", or "We don't know when the next update will be". It keeps the thread brisk, reduces toxicity, and you get that simple satisfaction that comes from helping someone out. Teaching a man to fish is a noble goal, but as someone who spent far too long in higher education I can attest that nobody appreciates the effort unless they're trying to become fishermen.

And the most interesting question is why one should bother replying to guys who are too lazy for even reading one page back.
Because sometimes people aren't necessarily as observant as we'd like them to be ;)

Omnikuken

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 22, 2018
As long as they fix the bug of the spacebar not working SPECIFICALLY for spacebar mashing mini games. Can't complete Roxy's story because the spacebar won't work. Fix that and I'm happy.
Dunno, never had any bugs. Have tried it in recent builds ? They fix a bunch of stuff randomly. What mode are you on ? Is it only this 1 minigame ? Can you try to swap keyboards ? If it's only in this game and only the spacebar spam, it might be on you

The issue with the search box isn't relevancy, it's that there's no other way to sort the search results when you use the simple thread-restricted version in the corner. Here's the result from one of our more popular queries:
View attachment 1923563
The dates of the posts are completely haphazard. An answer from 2019 isn't necessarily going to be the same as an answer from 2022. There's no way (that I've found) to re-sort or further filter search results, which drastically lowers the effectiveness of a search engine. You'll often have to go through several pages to find a relatively recent post and hope that someone was kind enough to provide an answer at that time. This isn't Google and there aren't static webpages with answers or a clever algorithm that can guide you to one; searching a question will only provide you with the question itself. Sometimes its more efficient to just throw the question out there again rather than trying to ferret out the information you need.

This is why it's important to provide helpful answers rather than insults, rudeness, or passive-aggressive FAQs, particularly when most of the time the answer can be a simple "Yes", "No", or "We don't know when the next update will be". It keeps the thread brisk, reduces toxicity, and you get that simple satisfaction that comes from helping someone out. Teaching a man to fish is a noble goal, but as someone who spent far too long in higher education I can attest that nobody appreciates the effort unless they're trying to become fishermen.

Because sometimes people aren't necessarily as observant as we'd like them to be ;)
Search preferences (like most recent on top) are in your account settings, not the search window. Nobody knows about it and nobody tries stuff outside the box. Now you know, so you can apply it and be enlightened

Reactions: srksrk 68

Count Morado

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Jan 21, 2022
The issue with the search box isn't relevancy, it's that there's no other way to sort the search results when you use the simple thread-restricted version in the corner.
There are three ways to have your search results sorted:
"Default" (whatever the fuck that is)
"Most recent" (my preferred method - because most likely a question has been asked in the past couple weeks)
"Relevance" (relevant, much?)
https://f95zone.to/account/preferences#:~:text=check this option.-,Search Options,-Default Search Order
Search preferences (like most recent on top) are in your account settings, not the search window. Nobody knows about it and nobody tries stuff outside the box. Now you know, so you can apply it and be enlightened
Well, there is a reason why when I do post and reference my FAQ that I tell people to look at #1:
  1. F95 Search: 95% of questions asked in this thread have been asked before. A quick search using the magnifying glass in the upper right corner of any page of this thread would most likely find the answer sought, without waiting. In your preferences, if you set the results order to 'most recent' you can find the latest responses, first.

Last edited:
Reactions: bogodit

srksrk 68

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Sep 17, 2018
Just when I wondered why his list is not sorted by date, but mine is... I never changed that profile setting, so I assume he did or they changed something in the registration process.

Ataman87

Jun 9, 2018
Haven't touched this game since the first versions.

Can you have sex with the mom yet?
There is no mom now , the developer scaped the incest and folded on patreon demands. The "mother" is the land lady now. You can fuck her and her "friend" twin sister in reality. There is a crappy incest patch. But most of the lines are messed up and it hasn't been updated for ages. Most of the sex in the game is nothing special you meet a girl do some quests to win her over and you get some sex scenes - animated loops of church aproved sex - usualy missionary sex or cowgirl (the developer seems to really like that one). There are a few group scenes (like you can count them on one hand) , and too few kinks for my taste. But if you like vanila harem games go for this you will probably like it.

4.10 star(s) 359 Votes