Johnny90H30

Apr 11, 2021
Principal will be with Annie in ~2 years, gym teacher needs to wait for the other teachers' remake poll (which won't be soon, then at least ~3 years till they come out with a build for them). Basic research would have answered everything
Why, you're our most appreciated, high ranked, beloved research engine on the web :KEK: Help us Omnikuken-obi, you're our only hope!

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: Count Morado

Daastaan007

Jan 10, 2019
If I try to load the previous saves, I get nothing after V20.10 (after killing the Mob Boss).

If I start from new contents. I get three new quest, one is new and two are old.
i) contents with Becky
ii) old content and major choice with Eric (get him a girlfriend or not)
iii) old content in Church and major choice for Mia (mc fucks Helen (Mia's mom) or sister Angelica)

Is there will be a new chapter of this game...???

Last edited:

Omnikuken

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 22, 2018
If I try to load the previous saves, I get nothing after V20.10 (after killing the Mob Boss).

If I start from new contents. I get three new quest, one is new and two are old.
i) contents with Becky
iii) old content in Church and major choice for Mia (mc fuck Mia's mom or sister Angelica)

You got ~26 scenes

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: Johnny90H30

Count Morado

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Jan 21, 2022

i) contents with Becky
iii) old content in Church and major choice for Mia (mc fuck Mia's mom or sister Angelica)

v0.20.11 is pre-tech update 1 (spoilers/hints)
v0.20.12 is pre-tech update 2 (spoilers/hints)
v0.20.13 is pre-tech update 3 (spoilers/hints)
v0.20.14 is pre-tech update 4 (spoilers/hints)

Pre-tech update 5 expected soon and then several months later (hopefully) will be the completed tech update.
A few months after that is when content-driven updates will return every several months.

DammitBird

Game Developer
Jul 28, 2019
This game is undergoing a huge churn in development that is going to change the player experience significantly.
It takes alot of time, no amount of money is going to change that.

Reactions: HentaiGamerN00b

ImTransAndTiny

May 1, 2020
This game is undergoing a huge churn in development that is going to change the player experience significantly.
I have to disagree there. There is definitely a point of diminishing returns and counterproductivity if you have too many people working on something, but DC isn't employing anywhere nearly that many people. The work that needs to be done requires a certain amount of man-hours. More workers would make the work go faster.

Apr 23, 2019
lol, all that gonna change in experience is its gonna fit whole screen and some UI and performance upgrade.

i get it takes time but cmon i guarantee no one is gonna be impressed when tech update finally comes out after another year

Omnikuken

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 22, 2018
I have to disagree there. There is definitely a point of diminishing returns and counterproductivity if you have too many people working on something, but DC isn't employing anywhere nearly that many people. The work that needs to be done requires a certain amount of man-hours. More workers would make the work go faster.
Yes and no. There's only 1 coder to redo everything to alleviate the reason why he's recoding the entire game : having 5+ duders over the 6 years of game releases code junk on top of each other. Will take a few more years, but it'll be consistant
lol, all that gonna change in experience is its gonna fit whole screen and some UI and performance upgrade.
i get it takes time but cmon i guarantee no one is gonna be impressed when tech update finally comes out after another year
Weird, a tech update gonna change tech stuff. No1 saw that coming. And wild guess, what the F do you expect it to do, aside that ?

Apparently, the entire point of getting a wider screen is for the phoners to have better fat finger input. Guess they don't matter, even though most people (sadly) play on phones .......

Last edited:
  • Yay, new update!
Reactions: Johnny90H30

HentaiGamerN00b

Sep 6, 2020
Not necessary, there is something called "productivity index", it helps to calc how many workers in theory you can have to do a job. But there are aspects to consider it's value which aggregates troubles, first and most obviously for this game is the lack of artists, because DC value consistency in the art as far as i know there isn't others, now he have more developers, before he have no one iirc, this tech update will not only update how the game looks but it will free the game of some bugs and things that DC did and was giving troubles in coding this game, for that, you need an equip of ppl who need to be in accordance of the way variables, functions, etc will be declare, named, etc, and all that is what is happening in this tech update. But as i said in the beginning, having more workers not necessary will help in making fast things, there must be supervision of the coding, not only for bugs but if the programmer is doing the planning according what was established because in the future it's needed a variable and wasn't called properly by an spelling mistake for example, this can make future updates make corrections for past works and worst, can make saves incompatible. So, having more people would aggregate more complexity too, and that means a necessary spend of work/time to do.

ImTransAndTiny

May 1, 2020
Yes and no. There's only 1 coder to redo everything to alleviate the reason why he's recoding the entire game : having 5+ duders over the 6 years of game releases code junk on top of each other. Will take a few more years, but it'll be consistant
Big projects like operating systems have hundreds or thousands of coders and they don't have that problem. You can have any number of coders on a project, as long as a project manager creates rules and ensures that they're followed. In a small project like this, it's simply a lead programmer. I've been a lead programmer. I tell everyone the format that they have to use, and then I review their work and make sure that they're using it. It is not only unnecessary, but actually impossible to have a large project coded by a single coder to ensure consistency.

j4yj4m

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2017
From what I've got during the years, DC simply doesn't really care, but wants to create his game in a rather relaxed environment. He's been some kind of animation team lead before he started SS and it seems like he doesn't want to go back to that. To me that seems to be one of the reasons why he keeps his team as it is.

This same discussion is going on for like 3 years and not much changed (apart from a few guys more he knows helping out occasinally) and it's very unlikely that it's going change in future, either.

4.10 star(s) 359 Votes