brush_brush

Nov 20, 2021
There is no mom now , the developer scaped the incest and folded on patreon demands. The "mother" is the land lady now. You can fuck her and her "friend" twin sister in reality. There is a crappy incest patch. But most of the lines are messed up and it hasn't been updated for ages. Most of the sex in the game is nothing special you meet a girl do some quests to win her over and you get some sex scenes - animated loops of church aproved sex - usualy missionary sex or cowgirl (the developer seems to really like that one). There are a few group scenes (like you can count them on one hand) , and too few kinks for my taste. But if you like vanila harem games go for this you will probably like it.
Thanks very much (y)

Reactions: Joop501

MurkyTurtle

Jul 28, 2017
Search preferences (like most recent on top) are in your account settings, not the search window. Nobody knows about it and nobody tries stuff outside the box. Now you know, so you can apply it and be enlightened
Wow, TIL. Thanks. I've been boxing with the search function all these years and that's where they decided to hide search preferences? That's one of the most asinine UI decisions I've ever seen in a search engine, and I've worked with some doozies in my time. I never changed anything before, either, mine was listed as "Default Search Order" :unsure:

Omnikuken

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 22, 2018
Current Day: 2022-07-14
Mmmm.... Guys? Can i already start cry? :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:
Cry for what ? Being unable to check the devtime most updates take ? Being unable to go back a few pages to read what we're supposed to get by the end of the month ? Being unable to wait more than 2.5 months for a free update ? Not being happy this is still faster than most older builds we got ? The list can go on for a while

TheVegnar

Jul 4, 2021
How many pregnant scenes are in here? Aunt, Pizza, sis, are 3.

Also is anyone unable to get past the start of the game due to Errors at the locker meeting?

Last edited:

Count Morado

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Jan 21, 2022
How many pregnant scenes are in here? Aunt, Pizza, sis, are 3.
Officially, there's a wiki for that: and CTRL+F to find pregnant
Unofficially, searching the thread for pregnant, on the first page of results - the Naughty Tribute Mod offers more: #65,046
If you want to know who can get pregnant:

Omnikuken

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 22, 2018
Also is anyone unable to get past the start of the game due to Errors at the locker meeting?
Nope, and no1 reported that ever. Another you problem. And BTW, notaunt doesn't have a preg scene ......
Officially, there's a wiki for that: and CTRL+F to find pregnant
Unofficially, searching the thread for pregnant, on the first page of results - the Naughty Tribute Mod offers more: #65,046
If you want to know who can get pregnant:
Just pointing out the wiki isn't up to 0.20.14

Count Morado

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Jan 21, 2022
Just pointing out the wiki isn't up to 0.20.14
Understood. Though, a couple of people did update both pages I referenced from the wiki in May. But I don't think any pregnancy scenes or new pregnant possibilities have been added during the pre-techs (except for milking Diane during pregnancy).

Omnikuken

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 22, 2018
Understood. Though, a couple of people did update both pages I referenced from the wiki in May. But I don't think any pregnancy scenes or new pregnant possibilities have been added during the pre-techs (except for milking Diane during pregnancy).
More like the cookie jar wiki page is missing the new 0.20.14 stuff (like Odette on the couch/anal). Jenny's preg was in the pre-techs ......... You should know better, unless this is the level of info your FAQ entails ....... :unsure: ;)

Count Morado

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Jan 21, 2022
More like the cookie jar wiki page is missing the new 0.20.14 stuff (like Odette on the couch/anal). Jenny's preg was in the pre-techs ......... You should know better, unless this is the level of info your FAQ entails ....... :unsure: ;)
I did say "I don't think..." because I wasn't sure when her pregnancy sex scene was added as content.
However, it doesn't change the fact that my answers to the questions the person had about pregnancy sex were absolutely correct. They didn't ask about non-pregnancy scenes such as Odette's couch, etc. The cookie jar page is up to date concerning Jenny's scene in the list, and has been so since a few days after v0.20.12 was released in October 2021 (when it appears the scene was included). There are more unofficial options through the Naughty Tribute Mod. A list of all those who can officially get pregnant are correct in the wiki as well (which I included because I wasn't quite sure if they were asking about pregnant sex scenes or who could get pregnant due to grammar issues - so I covered my bases).
;)

teraptuss

May 4, 2019
Probably not. They already took over a year just remaking the scenes for the new 16:9 screensize, don't think they'll rewrite the whole game/story on top of that. It's also mostly "under the hood", where 1 dude has to redo a few thousand lines of code to make the game less janky and run smoother. Which probably will crap out Renpy, which is why we (probably) need to restart, since most of the stuff in your save won't work if coder changes anything.

Odette got 2 scenes (more since batch 1 but meh) : 1 during Eve's route (retroactive if you want it) and another 1 after the route, where you only need to talk to her. Batch 5 (end of July-ish) should be the mafia girls (Svetlana doesn't appear during the route, so no retro for her and the other girls are there for 1 scene then vanish during the shootout. Now they could expand on them during that 1 scene (retro) or just cram them afterwards with Svet) ....
Thanks Omnikuken!!!

• Haha
Reactions: Johnny90H30

itsyeboii

Aug 23, 2017
The issue with the search box isn't relevancy, it's that there's no other way to sort the search results when you use the simple thread-restricted version in the corner. Here's the result from one of our more popular queries:
View attachment 1923563
The dates of the posts are completely haphazard. An answer from 2019 isn't necessarily going to be the same as an answer from 2022. There's no way (that I've found) to re-sort or further filter search results, which drastically lowers the effectiveness of a search engine. You'll often have to go through several pages to find a relatively recent post and hope that someone was kind enough to provide an answer at that time. This isn't Google and there aren't static webpages with answers or a clever algorithm that can guide you to one; searching a question will only provide you with the question itself. Sometimes its more efficient to just throw the question out there again rather than trying to ferret out the information you need.

This is why it's important to provide helpful answers rather than insults, rudeness, or passive-aggressive FAQs, particularly when most of the time the answer can be a simple "Yes", "No", or "We don't know when the next update will be". It keeps the thread brisk, reduces toxicity, and you get that simple satisfaction that comes from helping someone out. Teaching a man to fish is a noble goal, but as someone who spent far too long in higher education I can attest that nobody appreciates the effort unless they're trying to become fishermen.

Because sometimes people aren't necessarily as observant as we'd like them to be ;)
Spot on, and to add to this; at the end of the day this is a thread about the game so people will ask questions about the game here. I'm not sure what people expect from this thread other than what it is now, because it never seems to be good enough.

Odin Eye Patch

Aug 9, 2018
S000OOOooo i know this question gets asked alot but what going on with this game the progress bar has bin stuck at 75% for god know how long now and if your not a patron the site don't tell you much has there bin any info about when the next update could be near done ?

Reactions: Lazzokun

Count Morado

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Jan 21, 2022
S000OOOooo i know this question gets asked alot but what going on with this game the progress bar has bin stuck at 75% for god know how long now and if your not a patron the site don't tell you much has there bin any info about when the next update could be near done ?
Every patreon post is copy/pasted into this thread within a day or so (sometimes within minutes) by people who do subscribe. Searching the thread using the title of the patreon posts (such as "new splash screen") will find them.

https://f95zone.to/search/202457621/?q=progress&t=post&c[thread]=276&o=date
It's been at 75% for less than 1 month, because on 10 Jun it was at 73%. (#13 from my FAQ #65,490)

https://f95zone.to/search/202454969/?q=update&t=post&c[thread]=276&o=date
The next update is going to be pre-tech 5 (#10 from my FAQ), confirmed from recent streams. (#65,426)
Pre-tech 5 update is expected before DC goes on a family road trip vacation in late July, early August. (#65,445, #65,501)

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: Johnny90H30
4.10 star(s) 359 Votes