darlic

Feb 27, 2017
I don't want to take sides because I like this game and I learned with time to not hold my breath whilst waiting for updates, but I want to ask, out of curiosity:
Not only are you too drunk to be legally allowed to post, you're also too drunk to count/make sense :

We got ~26 scenes in the last year
26 scenes in a year equal roughly to 2 scenes being made MONTHLY, is this really enough for you?
Main route alone added 5-6 girls, with 3 updates in a year
Isn't the main route been in constant development since the very beginning? Yes, they stopped to work on individual routes from time to time, but still I don't see what role the 5-6 girls have in all this.
Also, about the 3 updates a year, did you mean the tech ones? Isn't everyone marking them as half-assed updates, just to show some work is being done?

Omnikuken

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 22, 2018
I don't want to take sides because I like this game and I learned with time to not hold my breath whilst waiting for updates, but I want to ask, out of curiosity:

26 scenes in a year equal roughly to 2 scenes being made MONTHLY, is this really enough for you?

Isn't the main route been in constant development since the very beginning? Yes, they stopped to work on individual routes from time to time, but still I don't see what role the 5-6 girls have in all this.
Also, about the 3 updates a year, did you mean the tech ones? Isn't everyone marking them as half-assed updates, just to show some work is being done?
2 scenes a month he doesn't need to do but still makes so the Patrons have something while they wait for the tech update, yes that's enough

Main route wasn't a thing until the 0.20 updates came out just for it

Dude was crying the game added 2-3 girls in ~4 years, which is wrong when the 1st main route update alone added Maria and Tina (probably Liu and Josie too). Whether you or that dude care or not about any girl(s) being added/relevant/have good scenes doesn't remove them from existence ......

Reactions: HentaiGamerN00b

ImTransAndTiny

May 1, 2020
Lol so what? So I can't warn people who stumble upon this site? Complaining about the lack of progress? LACK ? OF? PROGRESS ?

This game could be called DEAD lol.
There's nothing happening!

I wish people paid me 60k a month to do nothing. There's a lot of new influx because that's how his shit works. Most people turn their backs and say nothing. Lots of people who just learned about the game might end up here, like I did., like MOST of us did.

"This is f95zone" yeah.. it is... discussing SUMMERTIME SAGA.

Dont be daft. There might be A lot of idiots who start putting in money. Im just giving out a WARNING.
Almost every post is a post like yours. You don't need to give out a warning. This thread is nothing BUT warnings.

darlic

Feb 27, 2017
2 scenes a month he doesn't need to do but still makes so the Patrons have something while they wait for the tech update, yes that's enough
Are you sure things will improve once they'll be done with the tech update? I wouldn't bet a cent about it.
Main route wasn't a thing until the 0.20 updates came out just for it
You're right, I remember the Russian guys and their assault at mc's home in the game since the very beginning, but that was just an intro and not much more.
Dude was crying the game added 2-3 girls in ~4 years, which is wrong when the 1st main route update alone added Maria and Tina (probably Liu and Josie too). Whether you or that dude care or not about any girl(s) being added/relevant/have good scenes doesn't remove them from existence ......
The 3 of them have 2 cookie jar scenes each. It's something mind you, and I'm sure there is still more planned for them. What I was trying to say is I cannot ignore this feeling of there could have made more during all this time.

Omnikuken

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 22, 2018
Are you sure things will improve once they'll be done with the tech update? I wouldn't bet a cent about it.

You're right, I remember the Russian guys and their assault at mc's home in the game since the very beginning, but that was just an intro and not much more.

The 3 of them have 2 cookie jar scenes each. It's something mind you, and I'm sure there is still more planned for them. What I was trying to say is I cannot ignore this feeling of there could have made more during all this time.
Most of R(h)onda's art is done (probably not the lewds, but her house and stuff is), so that could/should speed things up a bit, but then posers will take time and coder will probably die in the coming weeks .....

Reactions: darlic

Count Morado

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Jan 21, 2022
I feel you bro. I am tired of the arguing everyday in this thread. It's sad, really. :cry:
by the way in other news..
View attachment 1939993
Tech Update - 76% Complete 495 Tasks

We're soo much closer boyos, by 1%. YAY!!!!:KEK::KEK::KEK:
TL;DR - Says "I'm tired of the arguing..." and then proceeds to smack the hive for the rest of the bees to join the fray.

Reactions: g4killer

ImTransAndTiny

May 1, 2020
I can add additional pages and then collect them
Now it doesn't sound like you're joking any more.

A petition like this can't work because, besides the fact that DC doesn't care, there is no way to verify how many people actually signed it. A real petition has people's full names, contact information, and signature. Anyone can write a program to put 10,000 usernames into a petition. A list of usernames isn't proof that anyone supports the petition.

Getting back to the "DC doesn't care" bit, several people here could make a Debbie anal scene for you. I added anal sex with Judith and Liu to my mod. Donate a bunch of money to an LGBT charity and I'll make you a mod that just adds anal for Debbie. You're very unlikely to influence DC's plans. The community can provide whatever DC can't or won't.

4.10 star(s) 359 Votes