raygetard10

Apr 17, 2021
Its pretty good, small file size too. Just takes a long ass time for new updates to roll out and the few outdated animations stick out like a sore thumb.

Omnikuken

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 22, 2018
Its pretty good, small file size too. Just takes a long ass time for new updates to roll out and the few outdated animations stick out like a sore thumb.
You got an update less than 3 months ago and will 99%+ get a new 1 by the end of July ......
Are there games with similar western art style ? (no Asian/anime art styles please)
What a Legend. But it's off-topic to talk about other games

exirock

Game Developer
May 4, 2018
To be honest im kinda tired of waiting for a new character progression content update, i dont even remember what was the last content update we had, this sure is taking along time to complete the tech update, and most likely wont be finished this year since next update its another batch of animations again delaying the end of the tech update and yet the last one bet wont have content only another batch of animations, i do like having more animations but would love some characters progression, but cant do much but wait.

Omnikuken

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 22, 2018
I can't help noticing an absence of nuns in these tier lists
View attachment 1937941
She's already in there (without hat) : on the right from gym teacher, 2 right from June and 1 left from Martinez (or the other Latina whose name eludes me)
To be honest im kinda tired of waiting for a new character progression content update, i dont even remember what was the last content update we had, this sure is taking along time to complete the tech update, and most likely wont be finished this year since next update its another batch of animations again delaying the end of the tech update and yet the last one bet wont have content only another batch of animations, i do like having more animations but would love some characters progression, but cant do much but wait.
Last content we got was the 3rd part of the main story. Batches don't delay anything. Tech update won't have anything. Gonna be fun watching all the whiners cry their life away when they find out re-coding the game doesn't include lewds (since they make the batches just for that)

Last edited:

Stil996

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 11, 2018
She's already in there (without hat) : on the right from gym teacher, 2 right from June and 1 left from Martinez (or the other Latina whose name eludes me)
I saw her, but IMO it doesn't count unless she's in the penguin suit (I also want the MC to be wearing a priests outfit when he fucks her), it's the same as how I put the gym teacher in F tier but her wrestling alterego in A.

jefflebowski

May 3, 2019
So for people stumbling upon this post in 2022:

Dark cookie is leeching. Don't blame him, I would do the exact same if dumb horny people would pay me around 60k a month do actually do nothing. This game will be finished in 2050 (no joke actually). Truthfully, we all know DC will never finish this game. He'll milk it as long as he can, make sure he is financially settled and fuck off. It's what every logical person would do.

If you actually thinking about subbing to his patreon, keep this in mind;

I've been following this game (on and off) for a couple of years now. I don't pay money (i'm not a fucking idiot, paying more wont speed it up) and I think 3-4 years ago I stumbled upon this. Since then maybe 2-3 girls we're added, maybe 10-15 scenes. IN 3-4 YEARS!

Don't fall for this trap. His art is great, but shitty artists make great art all over the world. I'm 32 now, I had some drinks. I'm done with this fucking american snobby ass motherfucker and would whip his ass if I could.

He's bullshitting all of his fanbase and people actually will defend him. Watch this, this post will get some dumb-ass replies from fan-accounts defending a fucking renpy game development 5-10 years. Fuckin' hell. This ain't God of War, or a FF 7 remake. LMFAO.

Take notes or don't. I'm out. Take care horny fuckbois.

ImTransAndTiny

May 1, 2020

Dark cookie is leeching. Don't blame him, I would do the exact same if dumb horny people would pay me around 60k a month do actually do nothing. This game will be finished in 2050 (no joke actually). Truthfully, we all know DC will never finish this game. He'll milk it as long as he can, make sure he is financially settled and fuck off. It's what every logical person would do.

I've been following this game (on and off) for a couple of years now. I don't pay money (i'm not a fucking idiot, paying more wont speed it up) and I think 3-4 years ago I stumbled upon this. Since then maybe 2-3 girls we're added, maybe 10-15 scenes. IN 3-4 YEARS!

Don't fall for this trap. His art is great, but shitty artists make great art all over the world. I'm 32 now, I had some drinks. I'm done with this fucking american snobby ass motherfucker and would whip his ass if I could.

He's bullshitting all of his fanbase and people actually will defend him. Watch this, this post will get some dumb-ass replies from fan-accounts defending a fucking renpy game development 5-10 years. Fuckin' hell. This ain't God of War, or a FF 7 remake. LMFAO.

If you had read even one page of this thread, you'd know that everyone agrees with you. Coming here to complain about the lack of progress is why this thread exists!

You don't have to talk anyone out of donating. This if F95Zonne, not Patreon. People come here to not pay for games.

jefflebowski

May 3, 2019
If you had read even one page of this thread, you'd know that everyone agrees with you. Coming here to complain about the lack of progress is why this thread exists!

You don't have to talk anyone out of donating. This if F95Zonne, not Patreon. People come here to not pay for games.
Lol so what? So I can't warn people who stumble upon this site? Complaining about the lack of progress? LACK ? OF? PROGRESS ?

This game could be called DEAD lol.
There's nothing happening!

I wish people paid me 60k a month to do nothing. There's a lot of new influx because that's how his shit works. Most people turn their backs and say nothing. Lots of people who just learned about the game might end up here, like I did., like MOST of us did.

"This is f95zone" yeah.. it is... discussing SUMMERTIME SAGA.

Dont be daft. There might be A lot of idiots who start putting in money. Im just giving out a WARNING.

Derestyr

Dec 9, 2016
Lol so what? So I can't warn people who stumble upon this site? Complaining about the lack of progress? LACK ? OF? PROGRESS ?

I wish people paid me 60k a month to do nothing. There's a lot of new influx because that's how his shit works. Most people turn their backs and say nothing. Lots of people who just learned about the game might end up here, like I did., like MOST of us did.

Dont be daft. There might be A lot of idiots who start putting in money. Im just giving out a WARNING.
We need a downvote button to auto hide comments like yours.

Vernalcash

May 20, 2017

Dude you are warning pirates... If you actually want to "warn" people go to his stream, his discord or his patreon, not the piracy forum.

Omnikuken

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 22, 2018

Not only are you too drunk to be legally allowed to post, you're also too drunk to count/make sense :

We got ~26 scenes in the last year
Main route alone added 5-6 girls, with 3 updates in a year
If you really wanna go and humiliate yourself even more > 4 years ago was Roxxy's update, you might wanna go unass yourself a few minutes and count how many girls/updates/scenes we got since then (wiki is a thing you might wanna look at next time you confuse your keyboard with a 6 pack).

Or not, nobody will care what you do since you're probably already blacklisted by the entire thread

4.10 star(s) 359 Votes