SoberSphagghett

Sep 14, 2018
Is the mc always on drugs? I mean...look at his eyes o_O
I'm like that, m8. Nope, no drugs here. We're just neuro-divergent.
Also, his balls are small, when compared to his dick.
Clearly, he's been doing those dick-enhancing techniques, which don't work for increasing testicle size.
Which explains the look, he's under strain, his brain has a blood-shortage.
See? Neuro-divergent XD

SoberSphagghett

Sep 14, 2018
Art is nice, but oh how tired I am of so many games loving to use almost exclusively oversized boobs characters.
Big boobs aren't the only problem. Proportionately small asses give away a childish disregard for the actual feminine qualities of a proper female, focusing on the readily available secondary sexual traits. Childish.

Sthr ▚ nix

Sep 9, 2018
Wow. 6 bloody years on and the game is still not completed. The milking is strong with this one. Makes me appreciate F95 even more:LOL:
Are you ignoring the fact that this game is keep growing, adding new characters, adding new contents, even adding new location and features? Yes, it's not completed, but you can't just ignore that it's expanding.

Johnny90H30

Apr 11, 2021
I don't want to take sides because I like this game and I learned with time to not hold my breath whilst waiting for updates, but I want to ask, out of curiosity:

26 scenes in a year equal roughly to 2 scenes being made MONTHLY, is this really enough for you?

Isn't the main route been in constant development since the very beginning? Yes, they stopped to work on individual routes from time to time, but still I don't see what role the 5-6 girls have in all this.
Also, about the 3 updates a year, did you mean the tech ones? Isn't everyone marking them as half-assed updates, just to show some work is being done?
Yeah that's right, I utterly agree. I'd like just to click for a reaction, but this cussed pirate site said "arrrrrh, you've reached your emoji's limit for today, arrrrrh".

• Haha
Reactions: darlic

Johnny90H30

Apr 11, 2021
Double posting junk quotes from ~6 years ago, nice way to pad your post count
General Omniku-Kenobi! You're a bold one! Always complaining about people not reading every single post in this thread, and now you can see someone answering an old post but obviously can't think that he's just making his way to our most recent discussions.

Last edited:

Johnny90H30

Apr 11, 2021
"his game would be better for it" - in your opinion

Your argument is framed with the perspective that is based upon the content YOU want to see in HIS game. And you want HIM to make this change so that YOU can be happy. So, instead of having him bend to PATREON's rules... you would want him to bend to YOUR rules.

And again, you are calling the developer greedy for wanting to remain on a successful platform when, in reality, you are the one being greedy in expecting the developer to make changes you want to see to make your life less miserable.
I suspect you and Omnikuken simply swap your accounts from time to time :KEK: :ROFLMAO:

• Thinking Face
Reactions: affen123

Erudito

Mar 10, 2018
Lol so what? So I can't warn people who stumble upon this site? Complaining about the lack of progress? LACK ? OF? PROGRESS ?

This game could be called DEAD lol.
There's nothing happening!

I wish people paid me 60k a month to do nothing. There's a lot of new influx because that's how his shit works. Most people turn their backs and say nothing. Lots of people who just learned about the game might end up here, like I did., like MOST of us did.

"This is f95zone" yeah.. it is... discussing SUMMERTIME SAGA.

Dont be daft. There might be A lot of idiots who start putting in money. Im just giving out a WARNING.
Lack of progress? People who complain about Dark Cookie clearly haven't been on Rogue-Like Thread. I haven't seen a lazier dev than Oni, not even DC can reach his level.

storm1051787

Mar 23, 2019
Wow. 6 bloody years on and the game is still not completed. The milking is strong with this one. Makes me appreciate F95 even more:LOL:
Meh I say it's mostly complete. The main story is done, most of the characters have content and all that's really left is to finish up on side characters that arent as popular anyway

Mar 6, 2021
2 scenes a month he doesn't need to do but still makes so the Patrons have something while they wait for the tech update, yes that's enough

Main route wasn't a thing until the 0.20 updates came out just for it

Dude was crying the game added 2-3 girls in ~4 years, which is wrong when the 1st main route update alone added Maria and Tina (probably Liu and Josie too). Whether you or that dude care or not about any girl(s) being added/relevant/have good scenes doesn't remove them from existence ......
i could animate 26 of these in a month easy. they are like 12 frames.

Count Morado

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Jan 21, 2022
Meh I say it's mostly complete. The main story is done, most of the characters have content and all that's really left is to finish up on side characters that arent as popular anyway
This is also my take. The main story arc is complete - the MC has put the pieces of the puzzle together surrounding his father's death.
Everything else is because enough people want it and voted for it, and the developer enjoys doing it.
What's happening now is the updated layout for 16:9 displays to use more of the screenspace on handheld devices and attempting to make the coding less of a shitshow for efficiency and to optimize for further additional character developments.
Yes, there is still the date to the dance story arc, etc --- but those are all supplementary.
i could animate 26 of these in a month easy. they are like 12 frames.
Goodie.

4.10 star(s) 359 Votes