storm1051787

Mar 23, 2019
I'm arguing for the sake of arguing, I know. But I'm not sure where I'm annoyed or bent out of shape.

Literally how? And the irony that this is coming from you too.
What irony? I'm the one that keep saying you can disagree. Sorry if I'm being rude here but I honestly don't care. We all have opinions. I just don't care for the fact you need to call be back to the thread just to insist that my opinion is wrong.

• Haha
Reactions: Johnny90H30

Count Morado

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Jan 21, 2022
Literally how? And the irony that this is coming from you too.
Please. You're taking this personal. And you're saying you aren't "annoyed or bent out of shape" does not change the perception that the tone of your writing gives that impression in this conversation.

As for the irony - take that as you wish. I can see how someone might think that. But the irony goes both ways -- you're riding this one trick pony pretty far.

EDIT: Since we're here, anyway...
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
:KappaPride:

DieselX99990

Jun 29, 2021
Guys, I want to ask because I saw a lot of fan-made and some say it's in the game, so here's my question: Did Tony sleep with Dianne? NTR? I hope I'm wrong.

j4yj4m

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2017
@Count Morado ; @storm1051787

I'm not even sure why we are having this dicussion about the game being done. The game does have an official, detailed roadmap for patrons for many years, which looks like this:

1609939758611.png

I don't have access to the most recent version (edit: see Hero1's post below), but everybody can be sure that the game won't be considered done, before that roadmap is more or less finished - give or take a few details, of course. That's really all there is to say. It's not about opinions, takes or taste, but simply about what DC promised for years.

The game is realistically little more than half way done content-wise (given that there's still a lot to rework which isn't included in the number you see above) and every other suggestion may be an opinion, but isn't really based in reality.

Last edited:

Hero1

"I'm in the wrong place at the wrong time."
Donor
Sep 20, 2017
[...]
I don't have access to the most recent version (this one is somewhere mid tech update) [...]
That screenshot should be before the last part of the main story, since that's the only thing that's different from the current roadmap:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

storm1051787

Mar 23, 2019
@Count Morado ; @storm1051787

I'm not even sure why we are having this dicussion about the game being done. The game does have an official, detailed roadmap for patrons for many years, which looks like this:

View attachment 1943353

I don't have access to the most recent version (edit: see Hero1's post below), but everybody can be sure that the game won't be considered done, before that roadmap is more or less finished - give or take a few details, of course. That's really all there is to say. It's not about opinions, takes or taste, but simply about what DC promised for years.

The game is realistically little more than half way done content-wise (given that there's still a lot to rework which isn't included in the number you see above) and every other suggestion may be an opinion, but isn't really based in reality.
So first your tag didn't work and second even looking at this it's mostly minor stuff, mostly technical. Two secondary storylines havent been started. Some extra details to some of the already existing scenes. Everything else is technical. There are no major characters who are missing content, pretty much all the locations are there. Besides Ronda who else is left that people really care about. So yeah it's still mostly done.

So yeah I still consider it mostly done. I dont really get why you are so stressed about the idea that. Isn't the fact that the main stuff is finished a good thing? Trying to rush to the defense claim that it's not mostly done is weird espically when everyone complaining about milking. It just seems like you are annoyed there is no prom storyline even though I don't think that many people care at all about it.

j4yj4m

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2017
So first your tag didn't work and second even looking at this it's mostly minor stuff, mostly technical. Two secondary storylines havent been started. Some extra details to some of the already existing scenes. Everything else is technical. There are no major characters who are missing content, pretty much all the locations are there. Besides Ronda who else is left that people really care about.

So yeah I still consider it mostly done. I dont really get why you are so stressed about the idea that. Isn't the fact that the main stuff is finished a good thing? Trying to rush to the defense claim that it's not mostly done is weird espically when everyone complaining about milking.
I don't have anything to add to my post, honestly. If you think you know better than the DC's own roadmap, that's fine.

You are essentailly the one claiming that a house is done just because the walls are up and the roof is water tight. Yes, that technically may be the case, but you can be sure that's neither what the architect planned, nor what the customer who wanted a complete house ordered.

Or to state my opinion: The game is about ~50% done right now and there's still a lot to do for DC.

storm1051787

Mar 23, 2019
I don't have anything to add to my post, honestly. If you think you know better than the game's own roadmap, that's fine.

You are essentailly the one claiming that a house is done just because the walls are up and the roof is water tight. Yes, that technically may be the case, but you can be sure that's neither what the architect planned, nor what the one who wanted a complete house ordered.
Seriously don't get why you are being defensive. Yes I'd say a house is mostly done if the walls, roof, and pluming are good and all that's left to do is add paint. Because based on your own roadmap map that's basically it. The majorty of the missing content is not new scenes or storylines but rather technical things and new dialouge. Just seems weird to me to get defensive. I know you are looking forward to the prom storyline but I seriously don't tink 80% of the player base cares about it

j4yj4m

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2017
Seriously don't get why you are being defensive. Yes I'd say a house is mostly done if the walls roof and pluming is up and all that's left to do is add paint. Because based on your own roadmap map that's basically it. The majorty of the missing content is not new scenes or storylines but rather technical things and new dialouge. Just seems weird to me to get defensive. I know you are looking forward to the prom storyline but I seriously don't tink 80% of the player base cares about it
I'm not beeing defensive at all. I'm just wondering why you are arguing against everything DC himself is saying (for years) and against his official roadmap. I kind of respect that you are defending your very unique judgement, but I really don't agree with any of your arguments.

storm1051787

Mar 23, 2019
I'm not beeing defensive at all. I'm just wondering why you are arguing against everything DC himself is saying and against his official roadmap. I kind of respect that you are defending your very unique judgement, but I really don't agree with any of your arguements.

Dude you brought a road map to try to claim it's not half way done after insisting a prom plot, which was only mentioned briefly in the intro and never again, was more important than the main storyline of the game itself. That seems pretty defensive. Of course i'd say a game was mostly done after the main story is finish i'd say it;s the same for any game. If you actually bothered to look that road map you'd see that there really isn't much to add besides technical details. Most of the characters have routes .The primary storyline is done. Everything else is literally just add a pregnancy option and rework old scenes and add some mini games.

It's fine if the dev has more stuff planned and they arent statisfied. But I cant think ofwhy any reasonable person wouldn't think the game is mostly done if they played what's already there. Sorry I ust don't consider minor characters to be important when i look at completion value.

I'm comparing this to a regular video game. Like if this was skyrim. The main story is done and all that's left to do is add in a few side quest and dungeons around to world so you aren't bored. The developer might not be satisficed but it's fine for the casual gamer. I also don't think DC is constantly insisting that this isn't done just that they arent satisfied with the current level of work

Last edited:

j4yj4m

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2017
Dude you brought a road map to try to claim it's not half way done after insisting a prom plot, which was only mentioned briefly in the intro and never again, was more important than the main storyline of the game itself. That seems pretty defensive.
Because I've been following this game from close to the beginning and I know that the main story was basically "just another update" for DC and really nothing out of the ordinary. You are the one who are claiming that it's something big, when it really isn't and wasn't intended to be.

Of course i'd say a game was mostly done after the main story is finish i'd say it;s the same for any game.
And that's fine. I just don't agree with you in this case. Simple, right?

If you actually bothered to look that road map you'd see that there really isn't much to add besides technical details. Most of the characters have routes .The primary storyline is done. Everything else is literally just add a pregnancy option and rework old scenes.
If you had bothered to actually understand the roadmap, you'd see how much work is in there. We are talking about full stories for Ronda, Judith and Annie, about complete, full reworks of Mia, Erik, Debbie and the teachers stories. Of addons to Diane's and Roxxy's story, etc.

And that's before we are starting to talk about dating, the prom and technical stuff.

It's fine if the dev has more stuff planned and they arent statisfied. But I cant think ofwhy any reasonable person wouldn't think the game is mostly done if they played what's already there. Sorry I ust don't consider minor characters to be important when i look at completion value
Any reasonable person would expect the things to be added which have been promised. You don't stop when you've technically delivered something that's somehow feasible, claiming you've done it.

You are actually the one who is arguing with some kind of "cutting corners" mentality for what ever reason.

storm1051787

Mar 23, 2019
Because I've been following this game from close to the beginning and I know that the main story was basically "just another update" for DC and really nothing out of the ordinary. You are the one who are claiming that it's something big, when it really isn't and wasn't intended to be.

So? Your trying to say that something called the "MAIN STORY" isn't big. As if it literally isn't what 80% of the content revolved around. It may seem like just another update to you but it wasn't to most people following, and I doubt it was ever considered ust another update to DC either
stories for Ronda, Judith and Annie, about complete, full reworks of Mia, Erik, Debbie and the teachers stories. Of addons to Diane's and Roxxy's story, etc.

I mean that's my point. 3 side characters who arent popular and redoing old content that was already finished but that the devolper isn't satisfied with. If most what to do is to remake something that already exists I'm going to say it's mostly complete.

DC doesn't have to rework it. Those stories are finish. They decided that they could do better so they redid it. But they could release it the finished game without reworking those stories and nobody would say those story lines felt incomplete because they werent.

If you remake a movie that doesn't mean the original movie was incomplete
Any reasonable person would expect the things to be added which have been promised. You don't stop when you've technically delivered something that's somehow feasible, claiming you've done it.

You are actually the one who is arguing with some kind of "cutting corners" mentality for what ever reason.
I'm sorry did you actually see me say the game was finish? No I said it was mostly finished. And that all that's left is relatively minor compared to what's already in the game. It's like the toppings on a pizza. The pizza can still be considered finish without toppings but adding toppings makes it better. No I'm not arguing some sort of "cutting corners" mentality. It's literally the exact opposite. DC just decided to take his time to polish it, but compared to most games it's has enough content already to be considered complete and that's something to be proud of. Not to constantly whine claimg it's being milked

And by the way. Most of what was promised is already there. That's my whole point

Last edited:

j4yj4m

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2017
So? Your trying to say that something called the "MAIN STORY" isn't big. As if it literally isn't what 80% of the content revolved around.
Yes, It's really just semantics. Realistically they'd have better called it "MC's dad update" "the bad guys update" or so. And no, it's certainly not 80% of the content, but just a frame to provide some purpose to MC. The game would have been boring without that kind of background story otherwise. The core of the game are the school girls and the family. Isn't that made obvious by the fact alone, that none of the "main story" related female characters are main girls?

I mean that's my point. 3 side characters who arent popular and redoing old content that was already finished but that the devolper isn't satisfied. If most what to do is to remake something that already exists I'm going to say it's mostly complete.
You may say that (again and agian) it's not DC's position though. And that's what counts, right?

DC doesn't have to rework it. Those stories are finish. They decided that they could do better so they redid it. But they could release it the finished game without reworking those stories and nobody would say those story lines felt incomplete because they werent.
I really hope you don't have that kind of attitude in real life. I really wouldn't want to do business with you. And next to that you are really wrong on this (see below).

If you remake a movie that doesn't mean the original movie was incomplete
You do, if you knew right away that what you produce wasn't supposed to be the final version. Mia and Erik for example were always supposed to get another update and it's been clear for more than 3 years by now that everything will be reworked. The same is true for Debbie and even Diane, where it was clear that she'd get another update. That's just the facts.

I'm sorry did you actually see me say the game was finish? No I said it was mostly finished. And that all that's left is relatively minor compared to what's already in the game.
You can repeat that ten times more and it's still not a good, fact based opinion. Sorry.

Edit:
And by the way. Most of what was promised is already there. That's my whole point
The problem seems to be that you just assume what DC may or may not have promised, while you disregard his actual promises.

Last edited:

storm1051787

Mar 23, 2019
Yes, It's really just semantics. Realistically they'd have better called it "MC's dad update" "the bad guys update" or so. And no, it's certainly not 80% of the content, but just a frame to provide some purpose to MC. The game would have been boring without that kind of background story otherwise. The core of the game are the school girls and the family. Isn't that made obvious by the fact alone, that none of the main story related female characters are main girls?

The main story is 3 times longer than any other route, introduces you to several other characters, is the backdrop for the game and despite what you just said it does overlap with the main girls routes unless you just consider Eve to be the main girl.

You may say that (again and agian) it's not DC's position though. And that's what counts, right?

You can say that again and again. I don't care. I'm looking at the content from a consumer point of view and not a developer. A developer should always strive to make things bigger and better as that's part of the job of any content creator. But as a consumer that's not nessary. What's necessary as a consumer is if I can play this and be satisfied with what's already here without feeling as though something is incomplete. And with the exception of a few things I'd say that's pretty much the case here.

If DC wants to add more because they feel like they can make it bigger and better if they do that's great but it's not nessasary. Again looking at other games a road map is generally stuff like DLC content or events that are added after the game is complete but aren't considered vital to the game itself. Basically extra stuff to enhance, but this game already has more content than most completed games on this site and the major routes are already wrapped up
You do, if you knew right away that what you produce wasn't supposed to be the final version. Mia and Erik for example were always supposed to get another update and it's been clear for more than 3 years by now that everything will be reworked. The same is true for Debbie and even Diane, where it was clear that she'd get another update. That's just the facts.
You dont release stuff that isn't supposed to be the final version. DC adding extra content to pre existing scenes fine but knowing the second it's released that you are going to completely rewrite it wasnt on ayn roadmap.

You can repeat that ten times more and it's still not a good, fact baed opinion. Sorry.

And you can tell me I'm wrong 10 more times. It's not going to change anything. You put more emphasis on what little content is left than what most people actually care about because it's not the content that you want.

The two options is you can either keep telling me I'm wrong until the mods get tired of the petty argument and remove it for being off topic or we can act like adults and agree to have differing opinions. Because I doubt you really care that strongly about the issue in the first place, you are essentially just arguing to argue.

j4yj4m

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2017
I'm a bit short on time, so I'll have to make it short.
The main story is 3 times longer than any other route, introduces you to several other characters, is the backdrop for the game and despite what you just said it does overlap with the main girls routes unless you just consider Eve to be the main girl.
Look at the history of these updates and you'll understand. As said, the fact that none of the main girls do have any scene connection to the main story tells you everything you need to know.

You can say that again and again. I don't care. I'm looking at the content from a consumer point of view and not a developer. A developer should always strive to make things bigger and better as that's part of the job of any content creator. But as a consumer that's not nessary. What's necessary as a consumer is if I can play this and be satisfied with what's already here without feeling as though something is incomplete. And with the exception of a few things I'd say that's pretty much the case here.
It's fine if you as an outsider are safisfied. The people/patrons who pay (for his content and promises) almost certainly aren't and they are the one DC has to answer to.

If DC wants to add more because they feel like they can make it bigger and better if they do that's great but it's not nessasary.
It is, because he has been promising it for many years.

You dont release stuff that isn't supposed to be the final version. DC adding extra content to pre existing scenes fine but knowing the second it's released that you are going to completely rewrite it wasnt on ayn roadmap.
Welcome to indie development, because in part that's what happened since he had to release updates.

Because I doubt you really care that strongly about the issue in the first place, you are essentially just arguing to argue.
Me? You are the one who doesn't seem to know know much about the game and its history, but try to push an opinon over here.

Last edited:
4.10 star(s) 359 Votes