Buck Bokai

Dec 26, 2017
I hate to be "that guy" that won't read through the comments looking for my answer, but this thread is quite different, and so rather than read through every single comment on the fight over whether this game is done or not, can someone tell me if the Mods work for v0-20-14. I've tried several times, but each time I add all the mods, the game quits if I open the map.

Count Morado

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Jan 21, 2022
I hate to be "that guy" that won't read through the comments looking for my answer, but this thread is quite different, and so rather than read through every single comment on the fight over whether this game is done or not, can someone tell me if the Mods work for v0-20-14. I've tried several times, but each time I add all the mods, the game quits if I open the map.
You should ask the mod makers about their mods in their own threads where you download their mods.

Omnikuken

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 22, 2018
76% and 7days to go? I’ve never seen him finish 24% in 7days…. It seems very unlikely
You also never heard of batch #5, which isn't the complete tech build, which doesn't appear on the tracker. Nice try, you almost had something. 1st quoted dude also fumbled himself with "update" and not "5-6 scenes jumbled together so Patrons can pass time while they wait for the re-coding"

Reactions: Count Morado

Jk222

May 22, 2021
You also never heard of batch #5, which isn't the complete tech build, which doesn't appear on the tracker. Nice try, you almost had something. 1st quoted dude also fumbled himself with "update" and not "5-6 scenes jumbled together so Patrons can pass time while they wait for the re-coding"
no offense but he’s milking this shit as much as he can but I don’t pay so I don’t care. Another small update?? I didn’t know about that… but okay this tech update has to be really really good to take that long to finish. My only wish is that Debbie get a complete reboot.

Vernalcash

May 20, 2017
no offense but he’s milking this shit as much as he can but I don’t pay so I don’t care. Another small update?? I didn’t know about that… but okay this tech update has to be really really good to take that long to finish. My only wish is that Debbie get a complete reboot.
That's not what the tech update is gonna be about.

Reactions: Count Morado

Omnikuken

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 22, 2018
As dude above said : you're not getting anything (lewd) in the tech build. Debbie won't get anything either, until she wins a poll, which both won't happen anytime soon and she won't win anyway

r4d213ck1

Sep 13, 2020
newbie here so DarkCookie is making his old game in new screen format and 60fps for old scenes instead of makin sequel or holiday special ?

ImTransAndTiny

May 1, 2020
newbie here so DarkCookie is making his old game in new screen format and 60fps for old scenes instead of makin sequel or holiday special ?
FPS doesn't play into it since there's no video. The animations are made of a small number of still images playing in a loop at a rate of 2-3 FPS. But yes to 16:9 widescreen.

4.10 star(s) 359 Votes