Omnikuken

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 22, 2018
That'll depend on your taste, as always? I'm looking forward to Katja and there'll likely be a few more scenes for others, too. But if there's nothing in it for you, you may indeed skip it.
Who's that ? And why did I not see the 3 pages at 40 posts trainwreck before now ? F95 going wonky on me hidding stuff that goes in circles for pages. Also props to the ignored dude who spammed 10 posts in 2 mins hoping I'd see and reply to him.

nevt2050ptr

Oct 28, 2018
Who's that ? And why did I not see the 3 pages at 40 posts trainwreck before now ? F95 going wonky on me hidding stuff that goes in circles for pages. Also props to the ignored dude who spammed 10 posts in 2 mins hoping I'd see and reply to him.

Reactions: j4yj4m

WackedWu

May 8, 2021
You see, I'm a huge fan of the Flying Circus (even of the 4th season!) and I'd like just to rise a thumb instead of writing a comment, but the cussed pirate moderators of this cussed thread decided for the second time in a few days that I finished my reactions' ammo, so here we are. Up the Pythons!
Thanks a lot Sir ......... now I'm gonna be saying that all day :LUL: :LUL: :LUL: :LUL:

• Red Heart
Reactions: Johnny90H30

yunmaster

Aug 29, 2017
The last time I played this game was almost two years ago.
But little has changed. Is this game being developed?
I think the people who make the mode are more amazing than the developers.

Count Morado

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Jan 21, 2022
The last time I played this game was almost two years ago.
But little has changed. Is this game being developed?
I think the people who make the mode are more amazing than the developers.
No one knows. The developer hasn't responded to any inquiries in the past two years. They aren't available online in any way. The website hasn't been updated in 2-3 years. No one is ever on the discord. The Patreon is silent. Heck, except for a few random posts on this thread every other week or so, no one ever even talks about this title anymore. It's a shame, really. Could have been great. Could have been the number 1 adult game for years.

Omnikuken

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 22, 2018
No one knows. The developer hasn't responded to any inquiries in the past two years. They aren't available online in any way. The website hasn't been updated in 2-3 years. No one is ever on the discord. The Patreon is silent. Heck, except for a few random posts on this thread every other week or so, no one ever even talks about this title anymore. It's a shame, really. Could have been great. Could have been the number 1 adult game for years.
Good thing we didn't get most of the main route during that time anyway, milking scamlord DC and his fake promises

bogodit

Jul 17, 2020
Lol so what? So I can't warn people who stumble upon this site? Complaining about the lack of progress? LACK ? OF? PROGRESS ?

This game could be called DEAD lol.
There's nothing happening!

I wish people paid me 60k a month to do nothing. There's a lot of new influx because that's how his shit works. Most people turn their backs and say nothing. Lots of people who just learned about the game might end up here, like I did., like MOST of us did.

"This is f95zone" yeah.. it is... discussing SUMMERTIME SAGA.

Dont be daft. There might be A lot of idiots who start putting in money. Im just giving out a WARNING.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

4.10 star(s) 359 Votes