Apr 23, 2019
Well he said this batch scenes will be the last before the tech update and it will probably release end of next month so i think end of year is good release window for tech update

Reactions: Johnny90H30

Bleemborg

Apr 18, 2017
Well he said this batch scenes will be the last before the tech update and it will probably release end of next month so i think end of year is good release window for tech update
If you had hanged around long enough, you'd know you are like brutally optimistic. There's a long ongoing discussion about the dev milking the patreon subs for years, and here you come thinking stuff will be finished this year or something.

I suggest you to read the last 10-20 pages of this thread.

Omnikuken

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 22, 2018
If you had hanged around long enough, you'd know you are like brutally optimistic. There's a long ongoing discussion about the dev milking the patreon subs for years, and here you come thinking stuff will be finished this year or something.

I suggest you to read the last 10-20 pages of this thread.
Aside DC not knowing how time works and extremely underguessing how long it takes his team to do stuff, this "discussion" of yours is mainly crybabies moaning a free game running on donations is getting milked for not being finished yesterday. They also have yet to come up with anything original and/or resembling an argument as to how and why all of this is "milking".

• Angry
Reactions: kcaldw

ImTransAndTiny

May 1, 2020
Aside DC not knowing how time works and extremely underguessing how long it takes his team to do stuff, this "discussion" of yours is mainly crybabies moaning a free game running on donations is getting milked for not being finished yesterday. They also have yet to come up with anything original and/or resembling an argument as to how and why all of this is "milking".
Indeed. Being a shitty project manager != milking.

lukachandrika

Aug 2, 2020
is walkthrough inside the game updated ? i stopped playing from 20-7 version cause the hints was ended although there were still things that i didnt do and even cant do it after knowing it .

Omnikuken

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 22, 2018
is walkthrough inside the game updated ? i stopped playing from 20-7 version cause the hints was ended although there were still things that i didnt do and even cant do it after knowing it .
Mostly, once you've done a route it vanishes from the hints. Anything after that (including the 4 batches) won't be listed in there. You should still have stuff to do (aside said batches) since the main route ends in 0.20.8, so either go to wiki and jumble something from there or post your screen so we know what you're up to

Count Morado

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Jan 21, 2022

kmca

Feb 27, 2021
Pleas guys
when I play some events or minigame
the game hangs and this photo appears
What should we do?

j4yj4m

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2017
DC has always relied on many people giving small sums, even though they technically could play the game for free, instead of fewer high tier patrons giving a lot for early access, etc.

People will be a lot more patient if they pay ~$30 a year or less on average compared to others who pay $120 (or way more in some cases) to get some kind of early access or to play the game in the first place.

But yeah, in some way it is still surprising that those last ~2 years didn't take a heavier toll on the numbers.

Last edited:

petur

Jul 29, 2017
The game is getting updates every 3~4 months and is constantly being worked on. You can check the streams to check what is currently being drawn, there are leaks in the discord and previews for patreons.

Omnikuken

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 22, 2018
Pleas guys
What should we do?
You activate your copy of Windows, you remove every mod you use (including wonky translations), you put your Windows in English, you get a fresh copy of 0.20.14, you don't try to outcode the game, you save in only 2 spots ..... Something in there should help

ImTransAndTiny

May 1, 2020
Pleas guys
What should we do?
There's nothing terribly interesting at the line of code. "instructions_render = renpy.render(self._instructions, width, height, st, at)"

My guess is that you're using the Naughty Tribute Mod in French, and there's no French translation of the instructions for the Fishing minigame.

4.10 star(s) 359 Votes