Sthr ▚ nix

Sep 9, 2018
The impregnation minigame is getting tiring.

Please introduce new item - super pregnax pills - for 100% fertilization.
You know you can use CTRL to reset the minigame and spin it again until you fertilized the egg, right?
I usually do a two or three spin until i can impregnate girls with low pregnancy rate.

j4yj4m

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2017
Btw about the tech update, it is supposed to be save compatible with any future updates beyond that right?
I believe Darkcookie said that a lot of past storyline (e.g teachers', Erik's) will be revised and maybe remade at some point, what are their solutions to people who already completed their storyline?
Well, in theses cases it'll probably simply reset everything that is connected to that content including their past stories - at least that's how it's supposed to be. I guess we'll only know how well that really works once these reworks actually start. For Ronda, Annie and Judith there's so little content right now that there shouldn't be any issues.

badwolf716

Jul 8, 2022
You know you can use CTRL to reset the minigame and spin it again until you fertilized the egg, right?
I usually do a two or three spin until i can impregnate girls with low pregnancy rate.
Yeah I know that trick. Maybe I'm just incredibly unlucky?

Spinning for 15 minutes without success. Happened to me a few times.

• Sad
Reactions: Johnny90H30

Johnny90H30

Apr 11, 2021
Johnny90H30 Why didn't you multi-quote?
Because I like to give my answers one by one, dealing with one person at time; I just keep doing that until the masters of this universe will ban me. If you consider yourself offended by my attitude, feel free to report me ;)

Johnny90H30 Why didn't you multi-quote?
Oooooh thinking it over, I think I see what you did there! Well, my apologies anyway!

You can't have a delay on something without a release date
"You can't break those cuffs" -cit.-

j4yj4m

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2017
dc seems to be bored too, what's the point of making female erik?
Well, it took him like 60 seconds to add the boobs, the hair, etc. just for the fun of it. It's the same as him adding dicks to literally every girl back when it wasn't clear who would actually be trans (I recall the Mia one beeing pretty realistic, actually).

This is the actual picture that's going to be in the game:

Erik full.png

• Thinking Face
Reactions: McSlut

Incest games fan

Jun 16, 2019
"Anon.. Your father met your friend and banged her. She got pregnant and that's how your friend gave birth to you"

Till now no one can decensored incest to the real dialogue. It is still the same. The dialogue doesn't make any sense

Reactions: mams3425

Count Morado

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Jan 21, 2022
Well, in theses cases it'll probably simply reset everything that is connected to that content including their past stories - at least that's how it's supposed to be. I guess we'll only know how well that really works once these reworks actually start. For Ronda, Annie and Judith there's so little content right now that there shouldn't be any issues.
Someone changed their avatar. I was confused for a moment.
the title says part 4 though?
That's the pre-tech part 4 ... otherwise known as the 4th pre-tech update AFTER the main story has finished and BEFORE the tech update comes out Soon™
pre-tech part 5 is anticipated shortly

Omnikuken

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 22, 2018
Someone changed their avatar. I was confused for a moment.

That's the pre-tech part 4 ... otherwise known as the 4th pre-tech update AFTER the main story has finished and BEFORE the tech update comes out Soon™
pre-tech part 5 is anticipated shortly
There's more than 1 clone now and part 5 coming out shortly™

Reactions: Count Morado
4.10 star(s) 359 Votes