ImTransAndTiny

May 1, 2020
I am sure there are people that love bbw nerds who will pick her. Kind of like a Velma Dinkley fetish.
But there again, do you just pick her because you can't fuck Judith? "June: because you don't like Tammy and can't have Judith."

I know some people like her. I mean no disrespect. I was just pointing out that you can unlock Aqua and Daisy without blocking someone else, whereas you have to choose June over Tammy (and over letting Erik have her), so she's probably the least accessed character. With the possible exception of Mia/Helen, the other exclusive fork.

Omnikuken

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 22, 2018
Android only, no iPhone, right? Very sad
You do know Apple doesn't allow pron on their phones ? Wishing for that is like asking Japan to uncensor their pron, it'll never happen.

Made account today, posted generic stuff on many threads at once, 100% a bot ..........

Last edited:

teraptuss

May 4, 2019
But there again, do you just pick her because you can't fuck Judith? "June: because you don't like Tammy and can't have Judith."

I know some people like her. I mean no disrespect. I was just pointing out that you can unlock Aqua and Daisy without blocking someone else, whereas you have to choose June over Tammy (and over letting Erik have her), so she's probably the least accessed character. With the possible exception of Mia/Helen, the other exclusive fork.
I guess I could see that....but now I am sad because you reminded me I can't fuck Judith and Omnikuken said we can't for like years :cry:

ComixFan

Apr 15, 2019
The game is getting updates every 3~4 months and is constantly being worked on. You can check the streams to check what is currently being drawn, there are leaks in the discord and previews for patreons.
3 to 4 Months? Can I buy some pot from you? Time seems to pass more slowly in your universe. There hasn’t been a real update since Christmas - New Years, so in other words… twice a year at best. Pre-Tech 20.2 release 1-4 Patreon Beta Gold Milking Udders Pre-natal release. If you check News on SS.com website, check the last line. Changes in the last 24 hrs. 0-2 Some days there is NO PROGRESS. SS Patrons (I’m a reformed Patron) should check out Mr Dots (they have two games/ VNs going and release every couple months). FOZ every few weeks. HRelease (Straitened Times) every couple weeks and a TON of new content.
Roxxy should have so MUCH content I should be sick of her but instead we’ll get what… a space alien next? A Chupacabra? Try some new Devs and you’ll see how poorly run Kompas really is. Sad but true, I used to love this game.

Hoey

Oct 8, 2018
3 to 4 Months? Can I buy some pot from you? Time seems to pass more slowly in your universe. There hasn’t been a real update since Christmas - New Years, so in other words… twice a year at best. Pre-Tech 20.2 release 1-4 Patreon Beta Gold Milking Udders Pre-natal release. If you check News on SS.com website, check the last line. Changes in the last 24 hrs. 0-2 Some days there is NO PROGRESS. SS Patrons (I’m a reformed Patron) should check out Mr Dots (they have two games/ VNs going and release every couple months). FOZ every few weeks. HRelease (Straitened Times) every couple weeks and a TON of new content.
Roxxy should have so MUCH content I should be sick of her but instead we’ll get what… a space alien next? A Chupacabra? Try some new Devs and you’ll see how poorly run Kompas really is. Sad but true, I used to love this game.
Damn, there are Schutzstaffel patreons? I thought that those aren't allowed anymore

Sthr ▚ nix

Sep 9, 2018
I know the warehouse girls gonna get update in the next one. Question: is Nadya going to have her new scenes as well? Or it's just the warehouse girls (Katya, Khadne, and Svet)?

tpopop

Feb 26, 2020
Is there a way to skip the poker game? I have no idea how to play poker and I can't win at it. I'm just clicking random buttons and hoping for good results, but I keep losing

tpopop

Feb 26, 2020
Ok, I managed to bullshit my way into winning, but it seems bugged. It said I won, but then it played out like I lost and the quest updater keeps telling me to invite Mrs Johnson to poker as if I didn't win

Stil996

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 11, 2018
Ok, I managed to bullshit my way into winning, but it seems bugged. It said I won, but then it played out like I lost and the quest updater keeps telling me to invite Mrs Johnson to poker as if I didn't win
Like Sthr ▚ nix said... "cheat", you might need a mod though, I use Naughty Tribute & , when I play I'm given the option to choose who wins or play it properly

Poker is a repeatable event, doesn't matter who wins you can do it over and over as many times as you like.

Omnikuken

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 22, 2018
So you not liking stuff means it didn't happen. Ok. And why should Roxxy get 20 updates ? Her route is done and she did get 2 scenes recently
I know the warehouse girls gonna get update in the next one. Question: is Nadya going to have her new scenes as well? Or it's just the warehouse girls (Katya, Khadne, and Svet)?
Nope, only the 3 girls. Dunno if Nadya will ever get anything more

j4yj4m

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2017
does anyone know where I can download the pre tech update part 5? It's been a few days already
Nowhere, as it hasn't been released, yet.

If you find something that's pretending to be part 5 somewhere, I wouldn't download it.

Last edited:

asteve

Oct 15, 2019
Nowhere, as it hasn't been released, yet.

If you find something that's pretending to be part 5 somewhere, I wouldn't download it.
thanks for the warning Ij ust thought patrons get the download link a whole day before it goes public kind of getting impatient

4.10 star(s) 359 Votes