ImTransAndTiny

May 1, 2020
sorry for the low quality of the screenshot, i was not aware. I've tried to run the app inside the lib folder, but this time i get another error(you do not have the permission to run this). Previously, the screen i posted, said that it was impossible to run because a file was missing in the lib folder. Damn, i switched to windows to make things easier and now i'm here stuck:WutFace:
It's almost impossible to mess things up with the Windows version. The entire process is:
  1. Unzip the archive
  2. Run the executable
You messed up step 1 somehow, so start over. Delete the folder and unzip the archive again.

Edit: I think maybe you didn't unzip the archive. Windows lets you navigate into zip files as though they were folders, but you can't run an executable inside a zipped folder. Make sure that you unzip the archive to a real folder.

Last edited:

steama90

Jul 24, 2018
You didn't say if you moved the inner SummertimeSaga-0-20-14-pc folder like I first suggested. You only stated you tried the second suggestion. If you didn't do the first suggestion - do it now and try to run the EXE in the main folder. If that doesn't work, then try the one in the lib\windows-i686 folder. If neither of those work, then:
  1. Delete all SummertimeSaga-0-20-14-pc files from your computer
  2. Download SummertimeSaga again from the developer's website
  3. unzip it to your desktop
  4. try the EXE in the main folder, and if it doesn't work, try the EXE in the lib\windows-i686 folder
  5. If you still have problems like "do not have permission to run", try running it as administrator.
Thank you very much. It works now, i've followed your instructions and found out that it was my antivirus that was deleting the exe file!

Reactions: Count Morado

Ebet Ebety

Jun 3, 2017

View attachment 1962669
"Red polka dots" option is missing. That's the answer I would choose.
Do you guys think all the %s the official site meter has mysteriously lost since last update already add up to 100%?
We could make this the object of the next fast poll. Possible answers: "Yes 100%", "Less than 100%", "Over 100%" and of course "Red polka dots"

srksrk 68

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Sep 17, 2018
Thank you very much. It works now, i've followed your instructions and found out that it was my antivirus that was deleting the exe file!
What antivirus do you use, and where did you download the game from? There is certainly no virus in it, and I never heared that any antivirus would be triggered.

Reactions: Count Morado

datarelay

Jun 8, 2021
The writing for each character is actually very interesting, when will this thing will have a new update?

Count Morado

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Jan 21, 2022
The writing for each character is actually very interesting, when will this thing will have a new update?
The official response is "Soon™"... you can learn more at
Also, I guess it's been a week -- check #9, #10 and #1 in the FAQ below.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

• Angry
Reactions: wolfpackjac3
4.10 star(s) 359 Votes