Joop501

Mar 19, 2021
Small personal thing, that i Know is off topic a bit but.

I feel like the pregnancy system/mechanic of the game should of been introduced for Roxxy's update. reason i say this is simple. There's no real consequences or reason to NOT also bang Crystal, her mom. The game gives the option, but in practice, nobody takes it cause there's no downside/consequence to it. It's just one less lover in game.

I feel like if the game had introduced pregnancy in her update, it could of been pretty good as like. Given her persoanlity, if Crytal gets knocked up by the MC, she will 100% brag about it to Roxxy which would piss Roxxy off a nd maybe cut her off from us for a bit or permantly, though that's extreme.

It would give us some incentive to not is all i'm saying. As it stands there's no real consequence for cheating in game. Cause every girls route is kinda self contained, minus the mom and Diane's. And don't matter/affect the others. Like how Eve doesn't care or get upset to see Roxxy kissing the MC at school if you did her route and all that.

But that's just my opinion. Wanted to voice it. It's really the ony direction/idea i think could be good. As the game has no real conseuqnces for anything you do beyond getting a scene or two or not. As it sadly dropped that, like it had with Mia and her mom or Eric's mom and the like.

I mean I highly doubt anyone would really like/want something like STD's in the game as a consequnce for sleeping around alot. I mean granted Crystal defiently looks the part to have one, but i am just saying this as an example. Feel free to disagree or agree with me.
With all due respect things have changed since 2017

Reactions: sirviper235

Omnikuken

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 22, 2018
According to we're reaching six years of development, on August 18.
Six.
Years.
I've loosely followed the game on off, but i never realized it had been around this long.

Does this thread have a TLDR on how the hell it has taken six years to create a (impressive no doubt about it, but still) visual novel?
Takes ~4 months per update (and yes, lewd batches are included in this, even if people go mad about it only be bonus scenes). 4 months * ~20 updates = 80 months or 6.5 years (basic math is fun). And this isn't a VN. And it's hand-drawn. And there's 4 dudes working part time to make it "work"

• Haha
Reactions: Joop501

Joop501

Mar 19, 2021
Takes ~4 months per update (and yes, lewd batches are included in this, even if people go mad about it only be bonus scenes). 4 months * ~20 updates = 80 months or 6.5 years (basic math is fun). And this isn't a VN. And it's hand-drawn. And there's 4 dudes working part time to make it "work"
It's now 8-2022 I think the game is just dead!

Count Morado

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Jan 21, 2022
Great, most results are you quoting yourself or pointing out to use the search. You're getting too meta for the thread
The 7th result does give the answer without even needing to click through, but yeah I am more Meta than Zuckerberg.
It does show, however, that the answer has been posted repeatedly and is easy and quick to find.
Even the 2 minutes it took me to respond is longer than had they just done the search, themselves.

• Haha
Reactions: HentaiGamerN00b

MurkyTurtle

Jul 28, 2017
Here is before echance. And one more example
It's not terrible, but I tend to take when it comes to AI-enhanced animation. The added frames give it a smeared and blurry effect that to me makes it look like the animation is glitching out, particularly when the AI decides to invent an in-between frame that merges together body parts. Look at the MC's hands in the smooth and smooth2 videos to see how it deattaches and reattaches his fingers for a particularly bad example of this.

j4yj4m

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2017
I'd agree here. The very old ones look (a lot) better now that they've been remastered, but they are due to be replaced at some point anyway.
For the new ones I actually kinda prefer the ones made by DC, they just seem to be a little more crisp and "on point".

Last edited:
Mar 6, 2021
I'd agree here. The very old ones look (a lot) better now that they've been remastered, but they are due to be replaced at some point anyway.
For the new ones I actually kinda prefer the ones made by DC, they just seem to be a little more crisp and "on point".
DC doesn't make the animations.....

Aug 13, 2019
It's not terrible, but I tend to take when it comes to AI-enhanced animation. The added frames give it a smeared and blurry effect that to me makes it look like the animation is glitching out, particularly when the AI decides to invent an in-between frame that merges together body parts. Look at the MC's hands in the smooth and smooth2 videos to see how it deattaches and reattaches his fingers for a particularly bad example of this.
That was amazing video, thank you.

Count Morado

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Jan 21, 2022
If I understand correctly this game is dead! Why would you put energy into it then?
If I understand correctly, you are trolling. Why don't you troll other threads?
You can see that the developer livestreams his art regularly on Picarto, has regular Patreon posts, the game updates about every 4 months, etc.

4.10 star(s) 359 Votes