Joop501

Mar 19, 2021
I just read posts from 2016-2017
How are you now?
how do you view the game?
I myself have been playing the game since 2019

Ataman87

Jun 9, 2018
I really hope they add more characters, who will parody people from "current" (read already not relevant like Melania Trump) popular culture for the mc to fuck ! With the same missionary and cowgirl sex scenes that all the other girls have . MC will add to his "harem" without them knowing anything , despite the fact that lests say Roxxy and Eve are in the same class as the MC and they can literally see him kissing , flirting with no reaction. But forget about group sex , or actual reaction from them , no no thats too hard better make more missionary/cowgirl scenes . The game all so needs a lot of new usless miscellaneous items in the background that no one will look at.

Reactions: Joop501

Joop501

Mar 19, 2021
First of all TransandTiny, Thank you for your comment.

I don't think that the whining will pass, but that's not my point.
The game hasn't changed so far but I think it's a fun game

ImTransAndTiny

May 1, 2020
First of all TransandTiny, Thank you for your comment.

I don't think that the whining will pass, but that's not my point.
The game hasn't changed so far but I think it's a fun game
My comment wasn't directed at you specifically. Obviously, we're all tired of people complaining about the things that aren't in the game, the things that are planned for the game, and the progress rate. I don't understand why people can't enjoy the game for what it is rather than lose their shit about what it isn't.

itsyeboii

Aug 23, 2017
My comment wasn't directed at you specifically. Obviously, we're all tired of people complaining about the things that aren't in the game, the things that are planned for the game, and the progress rate. I don't understand why people can't enjoy the game for what it is rather than lose their shit about what it isn't.
It's simple really. People tend to be more critical of something they enjoy or think is worth critiquing.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: srksrk 68

ImTransAndTiny

May 1, 2020
It's simple really. People tend to be more critical of something they enjoy or think is worth critiquing.
Absolutely! That's why people are so disappointed with each Star Wars movie. But let's not pretend that people are critiquing the game in this thread. That requires effort and thoughtfulness. This is just bitching, which accomplishes nothing but pissing everyone else off.

Reactions: Joop501

Joop501

Mar 19, 2021
You have opened up to new things and you have started to think differently,

If polarization occurs, this means, among other things, that there is no longer any exclusive communication on the content

MrZack

Feb 24, 2020
Jay_ConsumeProduct.jpg

Reactions: Diekh

Omnikuken

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 22, 2018
That's exactly what I mean enjoy what you got
(y)
That's the problem with this place : they don't play the game. Thus they can't enjoy it. All they do is run around in circles checking the tracker once a minute and crying it takes too long to go up 1%, while moaning DC makes 80k a month on sheeple/milking. Then you get some variants like : "It's been 10 years and Debbie still not preg" or "Why do I have to wait till 2025 for R(h)onda's build" .....

Reactions: srksrk 68

j4yj4m

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2017
That's the problem with this place : they don't play the game. Thus they can't enjoy it. All they do is run around in circles checking the tracker once a minute and crying it takes too long to go up 1%, while moaning DC makes 80k a month on sheeple/milking. Then you get some variants like : "It's been 10 years and Debbie still not preg" or "Why do I have to wait till 2025 for R(h)onda's build" .....
Yes, the dude who wrote that post on the last page actually wrote himself some time ago that he doesn't and just wants to troll:

https://f95zone.to/threads/summerti...ch-part-4-kompas-productions.276/post-5177391

Reactions: Ataman87

Joop501

Mar 19, 2021
But dear j47j4m, That was 2018
Specifically I look in the mirror but not backwards
As long as Kompas productions does not undertake anything, nothing will change
Personally I think if there is a new update it's nice if not then I'll look for other challenges

sirviper235

Apr 21, 2017
Small personal thing, that i Know is off topic a bit but.

I feel like the pregnancy system/mechanic of the game should of been introduced for Roxxy's update. reason i say this is simple. There's no real consequences or reason to NOT also bang Crystal, her mom. The game gives the option, but in practice, nobody takes it cause there's no downside/consequence to it. It's just one less lover in game.

I feel like if the game had introduced pregnancy in her update, it could of been pretty good as like. Given her persoanlity, if Crytal gets knocked up by the MC, she will 100% brag about it to Roxxy which would piss Roxxy off a nd maybe cut her off from us for a bit or permantly, though that's extreme.

It would give us some incentive to not is all i'm saying. As it stands there's no real consequence for cheating in game. Cause every girls route is kinda self contained, minus the mom and Diane's. And don't matter/affect the others. Like how Eve doesn't care or get upset to see Roxxy kissing the MC at school if you did her route and all that.

But that's just my opinion. Wanted to voice it. It's really the ony direction/idea i think could be good. As the game has no real conseuqnces for anything you do beyond getting a scene or two or not. As it sadly dropped that, like it had with Mia and her mom or Eric's mom and the like.

I mean I highly doubt anyone would really like/want something like STD's in the game as a consequnce for sleeping around alot. I mean granted Crystal defiently looks the part to have one, but i am just saying this as an example. Feel free to disagree or agree with me.

Omnikuken

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 22, 2018

I feel like the pregnancy system/mechanic of the game should of been introduced for Roxxy's update. reason i say this is simple. There's no real consequences or reason to NOT also bang Crystal, her mom. The game gives the option, but in practice, nobody takes it cause there's no downside/consequence to it. It's just one less lover in game.

I feel like if the game had introduced pregnancy in her update, it could of been pretty good as like. Given her persoanlity, if Crytal gets knocked up by the MC, she will 100% brag about it to Roxxy which would piss Roxxy off a nd maybe cut her off from us for a bit or permantly, though that's extreme.

It would give us some incentive to not is all i'm saying. As it stands there's no real consequence for cheating in game. Cause every girls route is kinda self contained, minus the mom and Diane's. And don't matter/affect the others. Like how Eve doesn't care or get upset to see Roxxy kissing the MC at school if you did her route and all that.

But that's just my opinion. Wanted to voice it. It's really the ony direction/idea i think could be good. As the game has no real conseuqnces for anything you do beyond getting a scene or two or not. As it sadly dropped that, like it had with Mia and her mom or Eric's mom and the like.

I mean I highly doubt anyone would really like/want something like STD's in the game as a consequnce for sleeping around alot. I mean granted Crystal defiently looks the part to have one, but i am just saying this as an example. Feel free to disagree or agree with me.
Getting girls mad would defeat the harem nature of the game (and piss people off). Roxxy and co will get preg once they win their poll (and piss people off). The choices to cockblock certain girls/routes will get revised when said routes get their polls (and piss people off). Best thing to hope for if you want girls to drop you into friendzone is wait a few years till the dating/prom night updates come up, there should be "consequences" to MC's dick running around town (which will piss people off)

Stil996

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 11, 2018

Meh! the only reason I interact with Roxxy is to get her mom (and Missy), so no loss there. Though I'm not sure why you'd want to erect more barriers??
The 2 barriers already in place are stupid IMO.

Reactions: sirviper235
Jul 22, 2022
According to we're reaching six years of development, on August 18.
Six.
Years.
I've loosely followed the game on off, but i never realized it had been around this long.

Does this thread have a TLDR on how the hell it has taken six years to create a (impressive no doubt about it, but still) visual novel?

4.10 star(s) 359 Votes