Najimiir

Nov 28, 2018
I know the warehouse girls gonna get update in the next one. Question: is Nadya going to have her new scenes as well? Or it's just the warehouse girls (Katya, Khadne, and Svet)?
I can't remember if it was the most recent stream or the second most recent stream, but DC said that Nadya will not be getting any more scenes, but will receive more dialogue. What does more dialogue exactly mean in this context? I don't know.

Omnikuken

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 22, 2018
I can't remember if it was the most recent stream or the second most recent stream, but DC said that Nadya will not be getting any more scenes, but will receive more dialogue. What does more dialogue exactly mean in this context? I don't know.
She'll interact with the other girl(s) but not get into lewds. Just like Svetlana does now : she's there, you can talk to her, she moves around during dialogues and that's it
Ur life's a joke
Zing. Double posting to trash talk, what a winner

Hoey

Oct 8, 2018
does anyone know where I can download the pre tech update part 5? It's been a few days already
Download the random "part 5" you see out there, then you'll find yourself losing all your social media and possibly your bank account by the time you wake up

Omnikuken

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 22, 2018
Download the random "part 5" you see out there, then you'll find yourself losing all your social media and possibly your bank account by the time you wake up
I'd wager his PC would melt ifself before that

steama90

Jul 24, 2018
1659459249428.png 1659459249428.png
Hi guys, can someone help me? I'm trying to restart the game from the beginning, i just got back to windows(previously i had a Mac). I downloaded the game, extracted the file and tried to launch the APP, but i get this errore. Can someone help me please?

Count Morado

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Jan 21, 2022
View attachment 1961392 View attachment 1961392
Hi guys, can someone help me? I'm trying to restart the game from the beginning, i just got back to windows(previously i had a Mac). I downloaded the game, extracted the file and tried to launch the APP, but i get this errore. Can someone help me please?
Did you go look in lib\windows-i686 folder to see if that file was actually there?

Also, your screenshot shows you have one SummertimeSaga-0-20-14-pc folder inside the other. Move the inner folder and its contents up one level and try again. If you still get the error, go inside the lib\windows-i686 folder and try running the game using the SummertimeSaga.exe in that folder.

Omnikuken

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 22, 2018
Did you go look in lib\windows-i686 folder to see if that file was actually there?

Also, your screenshot shows you have one SummertimeSaga-0-20-14-pc folder inside the other. Move the inner folder and its contents up one level and try again. If you still get the error, go inside the lib\windows-i686 folder and try running the game using the SummertimeSaga.exe in that folder.
I've had my share of blurry screencaps, but this is lower than 140i

srksrk 68

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Sep 17, 2018
View attachment 1961392 View attachment 1961392
Your screenshot is inreadable, so I can only guess. Do what Morado said, but I suggest to install everything fresh.

steama90

Jul 24, 2018
sorry for the low quality of the screenshot, i was not aware. I've tried to run the app inside the lib folder, but this time i get another error(you do not have the permission to run this). Previously, the screen i posted, said that it was impossible to run because a file was missing in the lib folder. Damn, i switched to windows to make things easier and now i'm here stuck:WutFace:

Count Morado

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Jan 21, 2022
sorry for the low quality of the screenshot, i was not aware. I've tried to run the app inside the lib folder, but this time i get another error(you do not have the permission to run this). Previously, the screen i posted, said that it was impossible to run because a file was missing in the lib folder. Damn, i switched to windows to make things easier and now i'm here stuck:WutFace:
You didn't say if you moved the inner SummertimeSaga-0-20-14-pc folder like I first suggested. You only stated you tried the second suggestion. If you didn't do the first suggestion - do it now and try to run the EXE in the main folder. If that doesn't work, then try the one in the lib\windows-i686 folder. If neither of those work, then:
  1. Delete all SummertimeSaga-0-20-14-pc files from your computer
  2. Download SummertimeSaga again from the developer's website
  3. unzip it to your desktop
  4. try the EXE in the main folder, and if it doesn't work, try the EXE in the lib\windows-i686 folder
  5. If you still have problems like "do not have permission to run", try running it as administrator.

4.10 star(s) 359 Votes