Mar 6, 2021
Someone changed their avatar. I was confused for a moment.

That's the pre-tech part 4 ... otherwise known as the 4th pre-tech update AFTER the main story has finished and BEFORE the tech update comes out Soon™
pre-tech part 5 is anticipated shortly
There's more than 1 clone now and part 5 coming out shortly™

Omnikuken

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 22, 2018
Hmmm, now the clones learned to copy/paste my posts and troll the board. This is going well, let's see how many more spawn during the night

Omnikuken

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 22, 2018
So, how many Pre-tech updates does everyone think we'll get before the actual Tech Update shows up?
5. DC said so last week in a Patreon post. Unless he's a filthy liar, that's what we'll get, even if the moaners throw an issy fit about it and we won't get the actual tech build until Dec or early 2023

Jk222

May 22, 2021
ive been replaying this game and have to say that debbie's different art style is really annoying and gamebreaking. should be updated asap (or a debbie story line reboot)

Omnikuken

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 22, 2018
ive been replaying this game and have to say that debbie's different art style is really annoying and gamebreaking. should be updated asap (or a debbie story line reboot)
ASAP being after the tech build, the 3 planned routes and at least 1 poll she won't win. See you in 2025 and maybe some of those requirements will have passed

Reactions: josh963

Sothyr

May 26, 2019
You did not yet see me outraged. I was trying to be sarcastic in my initial post as well -- not very successfull as it turned out.

Whatever, I tried both the Lain and Ikaruga mod and they do not cause such crashes. So my guess was not right either. I still want to point out that I never blame active mods of anything when I have no proof. People were known in the past to use outdated mods, however.
There is only one mod necessary and that is the Naughty Mod. Lain's mod is cool, but the wiki does the same. :)

j4yj4m

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2017
Are there any other "new version" of males like this one or was this the first try for males?
First and formost it was a joke, so don't expect anything like this being added to the game.

I don't think he ever created another one. I do recall him "joking" about a scenario where MC finds a mashine in the lab, uses it, gets turned into a girl to then get fucked by some random dude. But I don't have any clue whether DC would seriously add that kind of easter egg or not.

Reactions: depechedNode

Ryan_dilanc

Jul 31, 2022
First and formost it was a joke, so don't expect anything like this being added to the game.

I don't think he ever created another one. I do recall him "joking" about a scenario where MC finds a mashine in the lab, uses it, gets turned into a girl to then get fucked by some random dude. But I don't have any clue whether DC would seriously add that kind of easter egg or not.
dude that sounds creepy XD hope it never happend I prefer TS when the femboy turns into a girl completely that concept its better for me at least

ImTransAndTiny

May 1, 2020

I was going to say that I doubt it because no one would want that, but then I remembered that he drew a sasquatch with tits. And there's a freaky Avatar chick and a girl who's half cow.

j4yj4m

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2017
I was going to say that I doubt it because no one would want that, but then I remembered that he drew a sasquatch with tits. And there's a freaky Avatar chick and a girl who's half cow.
There's actually a good number of people who'd like some kind "female MC addon" for the game. Given that DC is never going to implement that, simply for practical/workload reasons, I can totally see him adding some kind of experiement, dream, etc. to make these people at least a little happy. And I mean, it would very likely actually be funny, as long as it's well done.
seems legit
Right?

Erik.png June.png

j4yj4m

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2017
Maybe she was planned as Erik's sister (even twin) at first then scratched the idea and go for a soul mate...
My view on her is actually quite a bit worse. To me she's only in the game, because DC wanted Erik to have a girlfriend, who of course couldn't be too popular, because else people would start hating. As such his girlfriend couldn't be one of the actual schoolgirls. So she's basically a mix of Eve and Judith without Eve's cuteness and without Judith's boobs. :Kappa:

I just feel that right now nobody seems to care about her even a little - which may, then again, indeed the intended outcome. But yeah, if DC would flesh out the cosplay part of her story a bit more, she may get a little more attention and would be closer to some kind of soul mate...

ImTransAndTiny

May 1, 2020
My view on her is actually quite a bit worse. To me she's only in the game, because DC wanted Erik to have a girlfriend, who of course couldn't be too popular, because else people would start hating. As such his girlfriend couldn't be one of the actual schoolgirls. So she's basically a mix of Eve and Judith without Eve's cuteness and without Judith's boobs. :Kappa:

I just feel that right now nobody seems to care about her even a little - which may, then again, indeed the intended outcome. But yeah, if DC would flesh out the cosplay part of her story a bit more, she may get a little more attention and would be closer to some kind of soul mate...
I've never played June's route. To unlock her, you have to reject a threesome with Tammy to get Erik a girlfriend, and then steal his girlfriend. I don't actually know how Anon goes about wooing her. Being behind two route forks, she's less likely to be unlocked than Daisy and Aqua.

Last edited:

j4yj4m

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2017
I've never played June's route. To unlock her, you have to reject a threesome with Tammy to get Erik a girlfriend, and then steal his girlfriend. I don't actually know how Anon goes about wooing her. Being on a route fork, she's less likely to be unlocked than Daisy and Aqua.
I don't actually think it's that unlikely, to be honest. There are quite a few, who don't like MMF-threesomes at all and there are some, who don't like milfs that much. At that point June is the only option left.

Then again, DC already said that the choices will be changed/simplyfied for sure, likely so that there's always threesome-opition of some kind involved in both branches. But I guess we'll see once it actually happens.

Last edited:

ImTransAndTiny

May 1, 2020
I don't actually think it's that unlikely, to be honest. There are quite a few, who don't like MMF-threesomes at all and there are some, who don't like milfs that much. At that point June is the only option left.
So, she's what you get if you don't like MMF-threesomes and MILFs. June, the Consolation Prize.

But don't forget that you also have to screw over your best friend to be with her.

4.10 star(s) 359 Votes